The Ultimate Gold Guide REVISITED.  How To Sell Your Drops For Insane Prices menu

User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920
    stevesgamebox's Avatar Site Donator The AH Newbie Success Guy
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by setari View Post
    Hey, I sent a request over skype for AHPlayas, I just bought the 9.99 package on OwnedCore here, can you get in touch with me? My skype is robertmichaud, thanks.
    Hey Setari No worries we'll get you taken care of. I've been away from ownedcore for a bit now

However since everyone is requesting a new guide I think I should give it a shot. I got some really good Ideas cooking. Can you message me on skype? Ill PM you as well.

The Ultimate Gold Guide REVISITED.  How To Sell Your Drops For Insane Prices
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kurahiro View Post
    Since WoWuction has having problems and TSM pretty much dropped it, is there any update for this guide on sight? Also, spoke with you on skype, Steve (day 9 Jan); hope you can reply to me soon!
    Huge update incoming. Along with serveral pieces and a part 2. Just hold on a little longer!

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/83
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by exec85 View Post
    Hey,

Is there some kind of a informative list showuing where to farm what?

A lot of farm spots are nerfed, fixed, moved and so on. I didn play some time now and it seems all the spots that I farmed are gone. :-/

For example, where is the best Dungeon/Raid to farm BOe's, Cloths and so on.
    Coming In Next Version

ddrfan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks steve, this is really helpful. Looking forward to the new version

zorroz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick Question. May it be so that the TSM App you install on your computer could cause blizzard to ban you for lets say 3rd party software?

Container's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you can still use this guide even when WoWuction is not in play anymore.
    TSM will update its values itself and the basics can pretty much still be used.

I found this guide INSANELY helpful - would you mind if I made a video guide on the main points in the guide for people to watch aswell?
    Also, just a heads up for farmers; the LootAppraiser add-on is a pretty nice addon to add to your farm runs, as it will tell you how much gold you've made through let's say an hour of running Uldaman. Calculates everything for you.

Kurahiro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Container View Post
    I believe you can still use this guide even when WoWuction is not in play anymore.
    TSM will update its values itself and the basics can pretty much still be used.
    I think you can setup almost everything but you have to change the Operations settings because it uses specifically the WoWuction Region Median. I tried to set it up to TSM values but it didn't work and I don't know why...

I think the video would be great; I'm also having difficulties setting everything up, the Post Scans aren't working for me..

Container's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kurahiro View Post
    I think you can setup almost everything but you have to change the Operations settings because it uses specifically the WoWuction Region Median. I tried to set it up to TSM values but it didn't work and I don't know why...

I think the video would be great; I'm also having difficulties setting everything up, the Post Scans aren't working for me..
    I want to make sure it's okay with Steve first

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1617181920