0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Avoiding few boss mechanics.

This is a general tip to avoid boss mechanics where boss does somekind of a jump or leap then if you taunt him you can taunt him and boss doesn't do his ability

This works in scarlet halls for Armsmaster Harlan when he is about to do blades of light you can just taunt him just when he does it it's really hard to time you most likely need dbm timers for this.

In scarlet monastery it works for Brother Korloff when he is about to do Firestorm Kick. Works sameway as Armsmaster Harlan's blades of light just taunt him when he is about to do it.

Works for kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver's reave ability on heroic also but there is more detailed guide here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-hc-trick.html (Paragons of the Klaxxi (HC) Trick)

I can imagine that this trick works for every similiar boss ability where they leap or something before they do ability. Just try to keep this in mind while going for WoD bosses and see if we can find more abilities where we can abuse this!

Avoiding few boss mechanics.
    Saionara's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for crediting my post, was almost about the tell you it was partly a repost :P

Bakon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saionara View Post
    Thanks for crediting my post, was almost about the tell you it was partly a repost :P

Yea got the idea to make this post from your post because i do a lot of challenge mode boosts and those taunts can save you few extra seconds for each boss especially if running with a lot of melee might save even more. Also wanted to mention the wind-reaver thing but didnt want to take credits for that