Open the last door in Shadowfang Keep before Deathstalker Commander Belmont does menu

User Tag List

Khorium's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open the last door in Shadowfang Keep before Deathstalker Commander Belmont does

It is possible, though slightly difficult to open the last door before Lord Godfrey does... It takes a little bit of practice, but there is a lever on the other side of the door, which you can click on when you see a gearbox icon. I took these ss without realizing you can't see the gear icon in them, but, here they are...

This is the door I'm talking about:

For reference, once you open the door. Notice the location of the lever. This is what you can click while the door is closed.

I would suppose this could save you about 5-10 seconds of waiting while the Deathstalker is blabbing.

Open the last door in Shadowfang Keep before Deathstalker Commander Belmont does