0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get off a permanet ban

ok this worked for me once now idk if ill work 4 u guys ... i was using a glider for like day and 1 night i guess i forgot about it so i got ban permanetly i recived this email..........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ***Notice of Account Closure***

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account *******. Access to this account has been permanently disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessments of the results of exploitation investigations, exploitative endeavors on your accounts have ultimately lead to their closure. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

As a result, this account will no longer be able to access any aspect of World of Warcraft. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p). According to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/.

Thank you for your time and understanding of our position in this matter. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Regards,

Hacilus
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    World of Warcraft Community Site

so then i gave em this kinda sad story .................................>>>>>>>>>.

I was wondering why i did not recieve any warning or anything before my account was closed. i feel that i should have recieved a waring because i was unaware that what i was doing was wrong i haved learned that i cant do that and that i think i should get at least one more chance plz.. thanks i really enjoy this game and i learned that you can't do what i did. thnaks
    then they unban it and just gave me a 72 hour ban

here......................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    *********************************Original Email*******************************************************

* * * NOTICE OF FINAL WARNING * * *

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account *******. Access to this account has been temporarily disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation. Based on a review of the information presented, this World of Warcraft account has been given a final warning and a 72 hour account suspension, in addition to any previous warnings issued. Until the suspension has been lifted, the account will not be accessible. Please note that Blizzard Entertainment will be unable to provide further information regarding the specific time an account will become accessible again.

This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html) and our game policies (http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/?id=agm01712p). According to the World of Warcraft Terms of Use, to which all players agree when installing World of Warcraft, Section 5, Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft. Be aware that any additional inappropriate actions may result in the permanent closure of the account.

With that being said, we have reset the password to the World of Warcraft account *******. Please use the new password that has been sent to your registered e-mail address to log into the game client first. After you have successfully logged into the World of Warcraft, you may proceed to the Account Management page to set the password as you choose.

It may take up to one day for our system to generate and send the temporary password; your patience in this matter is appreciated. If you have not received a temporary password within one day of receiving this message, please check your:

· Spam folder
    · Junk Mail folder
    · Suspect Mail folder

If you are still unable to locate the temporary password message, please contact us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/?id=eSupport000.

For the continued security of the account, please log in at https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account and take the following steps:

· Verify that your contact information is accurate; update it if necessary
    · create a new, not-easily guessed, secure personal password; http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=asi0505p has password creation tips.

Please be sure to maintain safe Internet practices and safeguard all World of Warcraft account information for the most secure gaming experience. Feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns you may have. For more computer/Internet safety and security tips, please visit http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=msi0504p.

Any disputes or questions concerning this account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowaa/.

We thank you in advance for respecting our position and hope that you will continue to enjoy your gaming

ya so go flame away ..... worked 4 me idk if work for u but worth a try....
    Last edited by h808ladykiller; 09-21-2007 at 05:51 PM.
    I AM GOING TO SHOW U HOW TO GET UR SHINE ON.......

How to get off a permanet ban
    shadowbladex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How to get off a permanet ban

I gotta say that this one is kinda sad..
    They are giving you a second chance when you clearly abused their rules (no, they dont think you are innocent and they know u know that u wernt allowed to use a program that even says its against blizzards rules, they are just giving you another chance).
    And you go out and make it sound like they were stupid, nor do you appreciate the second chance.
    Last edited by shadowbladex; 09-21-2007 at 01:55 AM.

h808ladykiller's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha blizz was cracking down on gliders over the last few months

velocity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU SIR, are an idiot, you kept your account name on it when clearly a smart blizz worker would troll forums for this.

I wish my girlfriend didn't end in .JPG

somknight's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I completely agree with blade they obviously knew that you used glider cos u wanted to, u should be glad this will not work lol just luckky that they thought u were so dumb they gave u a second chance lol :P
    LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoLoL.....Gnomes...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ...

aessap's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually this wasn't banned for glider at all. If it was glider it would say third party application not "Access to this account has been permanently disabled for exploitation of the World of Warcraft economy or for being associated to accounts which have been closed for intended exploitation"

LTGH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

YOU SIR, are an idiot, you kept your account name on it when clearly a smart blizz worker would troll forums for this.
    Yea that was stupid -_- never NEVER say your account name to any1.
    I had a "Friend" and after some weeks he wanted help to enter a place with a glitch he didnt know how to do and after that i was thinking hmm now can i get my 120g i lend him so i stole all hes gold and deleted hes chars ( it was a private server ) poor him. Thats my story. Okey he showed hes pass but some people can use key log or anything
    he had 1953g and 39s and he was level 70 thats why he wanted money. (For a flying mount)
    SO EDIT THE POST REMOVE YOUR ACCOUNT NAME!
    Last edited by LTGH; 09-21-2007 at 09:06 AM.

Ced's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe,, Wish I could return my lovely chars :'(

tylerthegod's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You must have got realy lucky. Because my account was also banned and no matter how many times I asked for a reprieve they just send the same "were sorry but this is final" notice. I even tried the medical approach trying to blame it on being bi-polar (dosent realy have anything to do with useing glider, but they dont know that!) and still nothing. Id pay good money to get that account back it sucks ass being low level agian;{

thekilla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

depends on the gm you get, if he's an ******* then that'd be hard

borion12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got banned for using speed hack, had no warning at all nd i sent Blizz like 100 emails and they never sent ne thing back so i decided to just steal WoW again :P

mazinator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This have worked for me aswell, they changed it into just a warning. Though I am playing on the European realms. Don't know if the GMs are generally nicer here. :P

rpgmaster's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have tried this way before it was posted and i was perm banned for account hopping... all the gms said was that i was banned for scamming.

wingedwolf123's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

first of all he is lying because the email would have stated account closure due to unapproved 3rd party program not exploitation and from my personal experience good luck getting any reply out of blizzard i got a ban and emailed them and i didnt get a reply about why until 3 days after my 3 day ban and all they said was we cant disclose information about ur account at this time for more info fax or call so and so

h808ladykiller's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well maybe blizz hates u