2/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Instantly retrieve items/gold from mailbox in Orgrimmar

Hello all, i'v found this little smart bug/exploit a while ago, i haven't found any thread similar to this. So here it goes.

If you play on a high populated server, you know the frustration of standing and retrieving your mailbox items/gold in slow-motion due to the lag..
    I have found a solution to this, this mailbox is always INSTANT and can be found next to the Auction house in Orgrimmar.

I have tested this on several servers and different times of the day. Its always instant to retrieve mail and items.

Look on the pictures to get the position of the instant mailbox.

I don't know if its a "exploit" but i consider it to be quite good during high pop server peak hours.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Instantly retrieve items/gold from mailbox in Orgrimmar-instantmailbox-jpg   Instantly retrieve items/gold from mailbox in Orgrimmar-mapquickmailbox-jpg  

Instantly retrieve items/gold from mailbox in Orgrimmar
    adolphin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean an "instant" mailbox.
    I'm not a narcissist, you idiot.

ricky8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if I consider this a exploit.

skipper1's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    56/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If this magical mailbox isn't affected by lag i'd be surprised. Are you sure it's not because its not near a big crowd of people? I would probably put this in guides if it actually works.

loliceman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skipper1 View Post
    If this magical mailbox isn't affected by lag i'd be surprised. Are you sure it's not because its not near a big crowd of people? I would probably put this in guides if it actually works.
    No i dont think that it does, if you are very active AH user on a high pop realm it always take like 3-10 secs from when u click the item in The mail until it actually gets into your bag. But with this mailbox, during peak hours and lag is always instant (1-2sec).
    It might not be an exploit, put it in guides if you want. Just wanted to share with ppl that has alot of mail in there boxes and wants to speed things up abit...

loliceman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by adolphin View Post
    What do you mean an "instant" mailbox.

Read the description again, if you play a high populated server, you should know what i mean.

darkdk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you ever tried to loot something off a boss, but it says "that object is busy right now". It's the same thing with a mailbox, so this is basically just getting your mail from the boss that nobody is trying to loot (dumb analogy but everyone should understand at least). So this isn't an exploit, but it is a helpful tip. Thanks for sharing

adolphin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkdk View Post
    Have you ever tried to loot something off a boss, but it says "that object is busy right now". It's the same thing with a mailbox, so this is basically just getting your mail from the boss that nobody is trying to loot (dumb analogy but everyone should understand at least). So this isn't an exploit, but it is a helpful tip. Thanks for sharing
    wrong. A mailbox is just a conduit which allows you to access your mail's "server". This is pretty useless.
    I'm not a narcissist, you idiot.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really understand this... I play on a server that is "FULL" and always high pop and crowded. At the biggest peak times I have no problems or lag from the mailbox.

Is this more of a guide for people whose computers can't handle the larger crowds and thus get client side lag?

I am still trying to understand this...

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the same as doing a /reload . Go to the AH. Buy a few items. Go to your mailbox and there's nothing there. All you do is type in /reload when it comes back BAM, your stuff is there.

C4RL20N's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No its not xcureanddisease. What hes talking about isnt mail that dont show up. Its mail that when you open it take 10 seconds before you actually get the item. Kazzak has this problem everyday and I know exactly what ops talking about.

But I do believe that you've just been lucky and havent had lag at this time because I doubt the mailboxes are any diffrent. No exploit here.

Relican's Avatar Elite User Creepy in a good way CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/57
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've moved this to guides.

I really don't even see any point to the trick here. I play on a moderate bandwidth and don't have the best computer in the world, but the ~3 second delay between shift clicking mail and that mail ending up in my bags has never had an effect on me -- I seriously want to know why this (Particularly the delay) matters to anyone.

I too originally just thought this would merit the /reload method, which I have to do fairly often, but apparently not. Definitely not an exploit, regardless.
    4 8 15 16 23 42

felipaxian's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would probably put this in guides if it actually works.