2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mitchlewis View Post
    Sorry for asking again, 85-90 what are your thoughts guys? i'm just playing ona big leveling spree and want to be as fast as possible
    Well there are these groups of staggs I usually solo to at least level 88 out in jade forest. When you aggro one, you get the whole group, and ill pull around like 10-12 mobs. Even if its not the fastest method, as it took me about 7 hours to get from 85-89 unrested, It yielded me 160 motes of harmony, a ton of greens, and if you keep a Potion of Luck up, rediculous amounts of gold at the same time as well as profession items to sell. I made 20k from the 7 hour grind on tichondrius alone.

Im sure monkey runs, or some tag and let 90s kill method, is a bit faster, but I like this method because of the profit as well.

Really Quick Leveling for Paladins Level 70-77 unrested
    Cacos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by monkieassasin View Post
    I actually have a level 25 pally with heirlooms. Id say that at 25, when you unlock your first glyph slot, thats when your DPS will skyrocket to make it super efficient, since Glyph of Harsh Words is insanely overpowered all the way to level 85 for DPS.

Also, level 30 you can get Repentance, which will also significantly increase the ability to solo packs in dungeons. When I can, I will make a guide demonstrating 30-60 on some dungeons with very efficient trash paths to level super quickly.
    That's what I've been wondering, is which Glyph to use, guess i'll give a try to that glyph you mentioned! I'll need to try to find a good dungeon to lvl up though.

Edit: After using the Glyph of Harsh Words I realized I needed a macro so I could use it to DPS as well to heal me if I needed to. So after a small search I came up to this:

Code:
    #showtooltip Word of Glory
    /cast [nomod] Word of Glory
    /cast [mod:(Insert your mod key here: alt, ctrl or shift),target=(Insert your name here)] Word of Glory
    This is not that good of a macro, but it helps me, so it may help you as well.

I'll try to post some hints if I find them useful, I'm not an experienced player so I'll keep posting stuff that helped me.
    Last edited by Cacos; 07-09-2013 at 11:55 AM.

evisnetni's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well there are these groups of staggs I usually solo to at least level 88 out in jade forest. When you aggro one, you get the whole group, and ill pull around like 10-12 mobs. Even if its not the fastest method, as it took me about 7 hours to get from 85-89 unrested, It yielded me 160 motes of harmony, a ton of greens, and if you keep a Potion of Luck up, rediculous amounts of gold at the same time as well as profession items to sell. I made 20k from the 7 hour grind on tichondrius alone.

Im sure monkey runs, or some tag and let 90s kill method, is a bit faster, but I like this method because of the profit as well.

Could you link the npcs you kill please?

monkieassasin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evisnetni View Post
    Could you link the npcs you kill please?
    Silverhorn Stag - NPC - World of Warcraft

evisnetni's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brilliant, thanks!

MultiMatiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently doing this and it's working very well. Instead of Selfless Healer, I went Sacred Shield and my basic rotation is:

1. Avenger's Shield
    2. Judgement
    3. Crusader Strike OR Hammer of the Righteous if it's an AoE situation.
    4. Holy Wrath
    5. Consecration in high AoE situations
    6. Shield of Righteousness whenever I can to get the damage reduction buff.
    7. Sacred Shield for absorbs from time to time
    8. Word of Glory from time to time to heal myself

Note: You don't have to do it in the exact same order, mix and match and do what works best for you.

Moreover, my gear isn't the best tanking gear but it works great; I just bought an [Adamantite Ripper] and [Cobalt Triangle Shield] from the AH while the rest of my gear is Brutal Gladiator PvP gear.

I got about 5k exp from each mob without any exp bonuses.

It took me about 35 mins to get from 73-74 and it was relatively easy, I did not even use repentance once.

I hope this helps! ^^

EDIT: I am now 77 and began doing Halls of Stone and hopefully will continue to do it to 80. It's been working great. I have a specific route and just kill all the mobs. However, Halls of Stone will need more use of defensive CDs and a bit more damage.

EDIT2: Level 79 at the moment. I was getting 1 million xp per 45 minutes at level 78 with breaks in between.
    Last edited by MultiMatiz; 07-22-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Jeddy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got 80 doing this, at 78 I bought a cata weapon (prot pally) and was on 2m/hr.

Anyone got a suggestion from 80-85? need 90 by tonight really >.<

Cooldude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jeddy View Post
    Got 80 doing this, at 78 I bought a cata weapon (prot pally) and was on 2m/hr.

Anyone got a suggestion from 80-85? need 90 by tonight really >.<
    Yeah any suggestions from 80-85? HALP!

Cacos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    Yeah any suggestions from 80-85? HALP!
    Guess you can level up by quests until you get to go to deeplholm, and then there are several spots there where you can solo and get decent exp and gold. Look here in the forums for a spot you should find plenty.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since so many people are asking about 80-85, thought i would share.

Soloing Deepholm to the second boss, and porting back. You can skip first boss if you follow the wall closely into the cave.
    I didnt make a vid on this once, since i used a mop shield and wep which made it significantly faster. You unlock the dungeon at level 81, but cannot access till level 82. But, if you have a warlock friend, or a couple of friends who dont mind, you can be summoned to the entrance of the instance and start farming at 81. I leveled from 81-84 in a little over 2 hours. When i reached 84, i unlocked twilight highlands by doing the quests in stormwind, and then soloed Crucible of Carnage quest chain. After that solo, you have about a half a level left worth of questing,and youll be 85.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since so many people are asking about 80-85, thought i would share.

Soloing Deepholm to the second boss, and porting back. You can skip first boss if you follow the wall closely into the cave.
    I didnt make a vid on this once, since i used a mop shield and wep which made it significantly faster. You unlock the dungeon at level 81, but cannot access till level 82. But, if you have a warlock friend, or a couple of friends who dont mind, you can be summoned to the entrance of the instance and start farming at 81. I leveled from 81-84 in a little over 2 hours. When i reached 84, i unlocked twilight highlands by doing the quests in stormwind, and then soloed Crucible of Carnage quest chain. After that solo, you have about a half a level left worth of questing,and youll be 85.

Also forgot, again, with no heirlooms. With looms, it would be significantly faster and easier.

jmascarell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did that as a retry pally, works very well too.

pyre's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From 80-85 I ran them through LFD. I sale this on tichondrius for gold, if anyone is interested.
    From 85-90 I used my 85 twink rogue to speedrun my friends through LFD (with the monkey instance being the highest yield), averaging around 100,000 DPS non-aoe damage.

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tested with a Prot warrior while leveling him in full heirlooms. You can do it as prot, but it is a little more difficult. Just be aware of using your def abilities at the right times, and bring plenty of food to eat before big pulls, and you will do fine. I was able to solo at lvl 71

MadameGrip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UK is far easier as prot paladin. When I was leveling my paladin, I got approx ½ level per run, and each run took 8-12 minutes (15 minutes without heirlooms) so in essence 2 levels per hour.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast