Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1-80 in 8-10 hours /played and so much more.

Hey guys with pet battles nerfed I thought I would release another method to leveling, its not nearly as convenient, but it can be tons of fun. I just used this method to get 6 level 80s in a week on a server I'm rerolling to. It has a very small chance to get a ban on your main account unless you go full retard abusive the living daylights out of it.

Pros and Cons to this method

Pros:

really fast leveling
    easily get another account up and running to bot with
    Feel like a boss

Cons:
    small chance of getting banned if another botter recognizes the HB pathing
    The bot is sometimes non responsive when it comes to healing, you might die.
    Need a semi decent computer to run 2 WoW windows at once, Dual monitors would probably be advisable too.

Tools I used:
    Another account linked via RAF and upgraded to WotLK (Bought during sale, only 5 dollars)
    Honorbuddy/ going to be using Dungeonbuddy and the questing bots.
    Kick's leveling profilesl

Load up your bot with the questing profile
    Invite the RAF account and fire away until you hit level 15
    At 15 start doing Dungeons, you get massive exp from just the random dungeon rewards and any quests done are an added bonus.

Leveling Granting via the Ladder Method
    So during this method I came to the realization that 70-80 took just as long as 1-70 so I came up with a method that maximizes the use of level granting in RAF.

With RAF you get 1 grantable level for every 2 levels earned until 80 (39 potential levels) and because you're leveling both side by side you'll already be leveling a character on your main account to save you from using your grantable levels.
    Most people would level something to 41 for an instant 80, but I used these levels to skip the hardest part of the grind 70-80.

This might get confusing so try to follow.

So when you get your first 80 you have the potential to grant 4 other chars the ability to skip 70-80 and it gets better!
    Each time you get something to the next bracket you can then have the ability to grant levels too! A graph to help illustrate this.
    (Do monk first, 50% exp buff for you and the RAF bot muy bueno)
    Attachment 12975

Chain order goes. Get monk to 80, get warrior to 70 via this method then use 10 monk levels to get to 80, get warlock to 60, use 10 warrior levels and 10 monk levels to get another char to 80, get hunter to 50, use 10 warlock, 10 warrior and 10 monk to get to 80

Anywhosil. This is how I'm going to reroll from now on instead of char trasnfering. Its very fast and effective and its a lot of fun. Hope this wasn't too confusing.

Main account
    Attachment 12976

RAF account
    Attachment 12977

Order I leveled in
    Mine RAF
    Monk with the Monk to 80 (with 50% exp boost I did this in about 8 hours)
    Shaman with the Warrior to 70, then used monk to boost to 80, then went on to use pet battles to level Warrior to 89
    Paladin with the priest to 60 then used to 70 then Monk to boost to 80
    DK with DK to 60 then leveled with Priest to 75ish boosted with Monk to 80
    Mage with another monk to 50 used Levels from Priest to 60, Warrior to 70 and Monk to boost to 80
    Warlock with another warrior to level to 40, then levels from Priest, Warrior and Monk to 75 (Thought that was a good place to leave him, need to learn how to play before I'll level him)
    And last my druid with Another warrior to 40, left over levels to get him to 63,

then from scratch used left over levels to get a Priest to 21, a hunter to 20, and a rogue to 15.

Hope you enjoyed the guide. This was done without heirlooms, only questing to 15 and then dungeoning to the desired level.

1-80 in 8-10 hours /played and so much more.
    CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice guide with some common in it, but i like it a lot and did not think of the levels back to back on other toons hah!

+ rep my friend
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

Grabberman's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lmao i did this with my RaF account because i could get 1-70 in 12 hours (without RaF) so i had a ton of 70s sitting around a 37 hunter and a 39 warlock so i slowly leveled my RaF hunter to 32 and then they flew up to 80 in no time i would recommmend leveling hunters they are extremely easy to level you just spam arcane shot and and at level 70 on the main account get them as close to level 71 as you can so when you boost them levels you can get 80-81 really quick (i only put my guys to 79 to give me some more levels without leveling another toon) thank you for sharing
    Life is defined by death

tropicocity's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One issue with this...how on earth do you get HB to work with RAF? If you load up kick's on both bots in a party, they just do their own thing and pay no attention to each other's gathering quests etc :/
    Also, do you find it faster than using a 90 to boost the 2 RAF characters?

owcosmng's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would recommmend leveling hunters they are extremely easy to level you just spam arcane shot.

Teveel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tropicocity View Post
    One issue with this...how on earth do you get HB to work with RAF? If you load up kick's on both bots in a party, they just do their own thing and pay no attention to each other's gathering quests etc :/
    Works with Dungeonbuddy/grinding/boost runs.
    There isn't a way to get HB to quest RAF'd toons together, although there is a few workarounds.

Bearkin's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tropicocity View Post
    You play the main account while your RAF account is a bot.

Sparkz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the guide man very useful

Keesjan's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I need to have 2 new accounts linked and main account just to play when they are leveling?

szilcsi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    use multibox! i leveled 3 RaF toons with a lvl90's booster. 1-15 questing the 3 RaF-ers, from 15-80 dungeon boost with 90's. Also used Northrend instant spawning spot for it both boring but i made a lvl90 druid in 8,5 hours (cant remember the 1-80 time). After the 1-80 boosting i spent RaF levels to my main account new toons

but the best was the battle pet leveling ) one night= 70-80 lvl's