Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Maisteri; 11-05-2012 at 03:44 PM.

[MoP] Ore Shufle Spreadsheet
    romibaer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Original owner of the Spreadsheet and guide/explanation for it posted above is also a member of these forums. Feel free to also give him some rep if you think he deserves it.

--> Click here to rep.

Not hating on Maisteri for making people aware of the spreadsheet, just letting you guys know.

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Insert the data file into the relevant tab" What tab are you talking about?

EDIT: Please note that u need excel for this to work
    Last edited by Thomja; 11-05-2012 at 05:59 AM.

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thomja View Post
    "Insert the data file into the relevant tab" What tab are you talking about?
    Don't know how it can get much clearer than it is...

Originally Posted by Maisteri View Post
    Insert the data file into the relevant tab (XML goes into the XML tab, CSV into the CSV tab, IQY into the IQY tab). You only need one of the three data options, and the spreadsheet will prioritize XML>CSV>IQY. For detailed instructions to insert each data type see below.

Xsinthis's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those who are interested this is actually the spreadsheet I wrote, called The Golden Crusade Shuffler. For those who are interested you can find links to the original here The Golden Crusade Shuffler There you can find a link to the Google Docs version as well which should work better with other spreadsheet programs as well (you will also find a link to the official discussion on The Consortium Forums).

I really don't understand why someone would blatantly rip off something of this scale from a well known blogger in the gold community. I mean he went out of his way to rename it and remove all of my branding from the instructions page so I really can't give him the benefit of the doubt here.

Stede's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really not sure why this would be reposted in its entirety - absolutely asinine. Link to the OP, share some traffic, and let the creator support / troubleshoot it.

If the Creator wanted rep on OC, he probably would've posted it here himself. So - just link to it. Have you guys any clue how many tools the big dogs have that they don't share because of crap like this? I know this site is about cracking things open and distributing it to everyone, but Xsinthis already made it available to everybody. Have some ****ing respect.

Maisteri's Avatar That spoiler guy
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xsinthis View Post
    For those who are interested this is actually the spreadsheet I wrote, called The Golden Crusade Shuffler. For those who are interested you can find links to the original here The Golden Crusade Shuffler There you can find a link to the Google Docs version as well which should work better with other spreadsheet programs as well (you will also find a link to the official discussion on The Consortium Forums).

I really don't understand why someone would blatantly rip off something of this scale from a well known blogger in the gold community. I mean he went out of his way to rename it and remove all of my branding from the instructions page so I really can't give him the benefit of the doubt here.
    Originally Posted by Stede View Post
    Really not sure why this would be reposted in its entirety - absolutely asinine. Link to the OP, share some traffic, and let the creator support / troubleshoot it.

If the Creator wanted rep on OC, he probably would've posted it here himself. So - just link to it. Have you guys any clue how many tools the big dogs have that they don't share because of crap like this? I know this site is about cracking things open and distributing it to everyone, but Xsinthis already made it available to everybody. Have some ****ing respect.
    I did this because previously when I have done as you say, I have got my threads removed and been told to rip the guides here by the staff.

You should realize that this is not a nonprofit site and if there is something that will direct traffic to some other site, it will most likely be removed.

Seeing that the actual creator of this spreadsheet posted it here, I don't see any reason for this thread to exist here anymore.