Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not to buy gold, but to buy loot cards!

Hi my name is Fizlespark and I'v finally decided to get out of the no contributing gutters!

Have you ever bought gold? Well I clearly assume you have, or most of you atleast. Me personally have a dozen of times. Beware! If you'r realm us flawed of duped TGCS this is not worth it. Some nights ago I noticed just looking at ebay and wowtcg.com that prices $ --> (Gold) was lower when I compared the marked prices of the mounts on my realm to the gold selling sites.

Now I'l take 1 example from goldsitter.com one of the so far cheapest sites i'v yet to find.

Why not to buy gold, but to buy loot cards!-skjermbilde-2012-08-16-kl-12-43-18-jpg

As you can see here the price for 150k Gold is about 110$. I would consider that a decent price.

Going a quick search into wowtcgloot.com shows that the rooster's price is 180$ at Ebay. and heres the screenshot for my current AH prices

Why not to buy gold, but to buy loot cards!-skjermbilde-2012-08-16-kl-12-50-40-jpg

The rooster clearly sells for 249k Thats about 50k extra gold if you choose to buy this mount instead of gold only.

Bad reasons to do this -
    - You're not guarenteed to sell it fast
    - You're not guarenteed to hit the current market price, the marked flows up and down
    - If bought from shady sites you can get scammed
    - From paypal you maybe have to wait some days for it to get shipped

Good reasons to do this+
    - The 1th reason. ITS LEGAL, you can not get banned nor infracted for doing this! This is like legal gold buying
    - In most cases you will make money on this.
    - Before the dupes stroke I where able to cash in real life $ buying TGC mounts selling em and selling the gold back to gold buyers.

As an ending I would love critiqsm, but please keep it within the theme. Thanks for dropping by and please leave feedback and I will update this ''Tip'' as its not worthy calling a guide yet. Will ofcourse leave by you'r name next to the tip so you can get the respect you deserve !

Some small Edits

What I meant about earning money on this was the following: You buy a mount for 100$, you sell it for 200k = 0.5$ per k. and some buyers are at Ownedcore are buying gold for 0.69$ per k etc.. This way you can make real life money

I do reccomend using offical sites, reason Goldsitter.com is cheaper is that you get the mount, not the code. If you buy the extreme rocket you get the epic red version of the rocket for 130$, but if you buy from wowtcg.com you get the blue normal version aswell

By the way the signature is broken and got no clue how to fix it
    Last edited by Fizlespark; 08-16-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Why not to buy gold, but to buy loot cards!
    CrazyBaller's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm great, this is interested, can you give me some site names where i can buy TCG loot cards for cheap and that are legit stites?
    wowtcgloot.com is one but what else is there? any others you recommend?

Edited: +rep gonna try this, and also goldsitter.com you mentioned is a lot cheaper then wowtcgloot.com
    Last edited by CrazyBaller; 08-16-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: good guide give him some rep

Sup3rNova's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoW TCG Loot is a well known site which I have used in the past. Works great, you can choose between instat delivery (get the code immediately) or that they ship the actual card to you. It's abit more expensive than the cards on E-bay, but it's saftyness and instast delivery makes up for those extra bucks you need to spend.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sup3rNova View Post
    WoW TCG Loot is a well known site which I have used in the past. Works great, you can choose between instat delivery (get the code immediately) or that they ship the actual card to you. It's abit more expensive than the cards on E-bay, but it's saftyness and instast delivery makes up for those extra bucks you need to spend.
    that site is more expensive then goldsitter.come
    oh and wowtcgloot.com if i buy it not instant delivery but they ship its, its like $30 less and i get it shipped?

Sup3rNova's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same price, the other prices listed is the ones on E-bay. And the problem with goldsitter.com is that the mount is most likely duped which can hurt you in the end

Itzelsnitch's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my server a spectral tiger (the epic one) goes for 250-350k. And thats around 210$
    They sell on ebay for like 400-600? Cant i just buy shitloads and sell for irl?

LordJungyup's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Itzelsnitch View Post
    On my server a spectral tiger (the epic one) goes for 250-350k. And thats around 210$
    They sell on ebay for like 400-600? Cant i just buy shitloads and sell for irl?
    Do you mean buy them for gold and sell them for real money? You have to remember that the market for the cards for money is likely much smaller than the mounts in game for gold. I'd wager that more people are willing to spend 300k gold on a mount than $500. Good guide but I'd be weary trying this now with all the dupes. Also we'll have to see how things are in MOP (assuming they fix the dupe problem) with the bmah.
    Last edited by LordJungyup; 08-16-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LordJungyup View Post
    Do you mean buy them for gold and sell them for real money? You have to remember that the market for the cards for money is likely much smaller than the mounts in game for gold. I'd wager that more people are willing to spend 300k gold on a mount than $500. Good guide but I'd be weary trying this now with all the dupes. Also we'll have to see how things are in MOP (assuming they fix the dupe problem) with the bmah.
    either that or he means pay $210 for gold then buy them and sell them on e-bay for $400-600
    normally on ebay they sell the CARDS which means they arent duped which is a lot better and thats what most people look for

Bon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/57
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide... +rep

Fizlespark's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the respones coming. Regarding the other sites.. I have a list of some on my laptop will see if I can grab it tomorrow. Will also update with a Dupe section

Mikelo22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had thought about this before. But just because that's the listed price in the AH doesn't mean that's what it sells for. There is often a big gap between asking price and the selling price. And, of course, this strategy would not work very well on a low population realm where there is less overall gold and less potential buyers.

r0cki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide, i'll consider doing this

aamlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide. Since the price varies by server and on my server it's stupidly cheap. What may go for 100k on other server often goes for 60-70k on mine, and the final price would be closer to $0.75 per K

I'd buy some of them, xfer server, resell for profit if I had the gold to buy many to make it worth leaving my POS server.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay id like tpo buy a mount from 1 of these sites, on wowtcgloot.com do i buy it from ebay buy it now, or wowtcgloot.com ??
    whats the difference besides prices? (it says buy it now from ebay or whatever then it says website name)

and from goldsitter.com do you get duped mounts or do you get the item codes?
    Last edited by CrazyBaller; 08-19-2012 at 05:25 PM.

TheDefile's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is also wootloots.com aswell who i highly recommend.

Daldain does a excellent job on wowtcgloot.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast