Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Complete Guide to Making Gold with Heirloom Enchants

Hello Ownedcore! I've been lurking in the forums for quite some time, and decided that it's time for me to contribute!

Welcome to my guide on Heirloom Enchants. In this guide, I will explain how you can make a lot of gold from this little gem. After the initial time that it takes to get set up, there is only daily purchase of mats off the AH needed (although it is also very easy to farm these mats yourself - more on this later). This guide basically entails how to make a killing from the growing heirloom enchant market. I've poured hours into this guide, and I hope that you all enjoy it!

Introduction:

What Are Heirloom Enchants?

Heirloom enchants are the best enchants that can be placed on a level 1 item, most people leveling alts with heirloom gear, which is soon to be everyone come Cataclysm, pick up these enchants to enhance their heirloom weapons and chest pieces. Depending upon the materials, the desireablity of the enchant, the rarity of the recipe, and the amount of competition you have on your server selling these enchants can be quite profitable and the prices will only rise during the weeks before and after the launch of the expansion.

With Heroic Dragon Soul becoming more and more common in many guilds, players get bored quite quickly. There is no new content - they have done the same boss week after week. So what do they do? -- create new characters! This stage in a patch is the second most profitable time for the heirloom enchant market (the best being patch release), and there is a lot to be made off it. Most players have the mentality that they need to make their new toon as overpowered as they can, because they can't show off their wealth/achievements in any way, apart from the gear they are wearing! (While I'm waiting for Warsong Gulch to start, I always inspect the other players, to get a feel for our team, and 9 times out of 10, they have enchants on their heirlooms -- We always compare ourselves with others, and want to be the best that we can. How do we achieve this? You can't gem your gear... It all comes down to the heirloom enchants!). Another aspect which is popular is PvP twinking. This is not your target group, but a lot can be made from these fanatics too. Psychology aside, you can use this "best in slot" mentality to your advantage, and capitalize on it!

Please read the whole guide thoroughly -- there are many very important things which you must, and must not do. These things are cruicial to your success in making gold. Sit back, and enjoy the guide.

So without further ado, here is my Complete Guide to Making Gold with Heirloom Enchants!

Index:

• What do I Need?
    • The Recipes
    • Grinding the Recipes
    • Acquiring Materials
    • Making the Sale

-- What do I need?--

You will need the following:

• A level 85 enchanter, with at least 375 skill points.
    • About 5-7 hours to acquire the recipes to start your business. (This may seem huge, but it accounts for everything -- flying, travelling etc.)
    • Around 1000-1500g to purchase the materials for the enchants. (Optional, these can be farmed quite easily - see "Acquiring Materials")

-- The Recipes --

There are 7 recipes that we will need to acquire. Although it is not necessary to get all seven, if you wish to maximize your profits then I strongly suggest that you do.

• Enchant Weapon – Agility: +15 Agility
    • Enchant 2H Weapon – Agility: +25 Agility
    • Enchant Weapon – Strength: +15 Strength
    • Enchant Weapon – Mighty Intellect: +22 Intellect
    • Enchant Weapon – Crusader: Proc: Heal for 75-125 and +100 Strength for 15 sec.
    • Enchant Cloak – Stealth: +8 Agility, +8 Dodge
    • Enchant Chest - Major Health: +100 Health
    • Enchant Chest - Greater Stats: +4 Stats -- To be implemented

Enchant Weapon – Agility
    Permanently enchant a melee weapon to increase Agility by 15.

Ideal for classes:
    • Rogue
    • Hunter
    • Shaman (enhancement)
    • Druid (feral)

Enchant 2H Weapon – Agility
    Permanently enchant a two-handed melee weapon to increase Agility by 25.

Ideal for classes:
    • Rogue
    • Hunter
    • Shaman (enhancement)
    • Druid (feral)

Enchant Weapon – Strength
    Permanently enchant a melee weapon to increase Strength by 15.

Ideal for classes:
    • Warrior
    • Paladin (Retribution/Protection)
    • Death Knight

Enchant Weapon – Mighty Intellect
    Permanently enchant a melee weapon to increase Intellect by 22.

Ideal for classes:
    • Mage
    • Warlock
    • Priest
    • Druid (restoration/balance)
    • Shaman (restoration/elemental)
    • Paladin (holy)

Enchant Weapon – Crusader
    Permanently enchant a melee weapon to often heal for 75 to 125 and increase
    Strength by 100 for 15 sec. when attacking in melee. Has a reduced effect for
    players above level 60.

Ideal for classes:
    • Warrior
    • Death Knight

Enchant Cloak – Stealth
    Permanently enchant a cloak to increase Agility and dodge rating by 8.

Ideal for classes:
    • Hunter
    • Rogue
    • Druid (feral)
    • Shaman (enhancement)
    • Warrior
    • Death Knight

Enchant Chest - Major Health
    Permanently enchant chest armor to increase health by 100.

Ideal for classes:
    • All classes

-- Grinding the Recipes --

Here I will detail each the method to obtain each recipe. The majority of them are bought from "Faction Vendors" which are NPCs that sell you items from a specific faction -- the catch is that you need the required reputation with said factions, before the recipes are available for purchase. The way that we get the reputation is with a "Rep Grind"; This involves us repeatedly killing enemies of the faction (specific monsters around the world), doing quests for NPCs of that faction, and most importantly, with "Turn ins", which are items which can repeatedly be turned in to faction members for reputation gains.

For each of the 7 enchants, I'll tell you in detail, exactly where to go, the most optimal rep grind possible (time wise).

Enchant Weapon – Agility +15 agility to melee weapon.
    Enchant 2H Weapon – Agility + 25 agility to 2H melee weapon.

Both of these recipes are from a faction called "Timbermaw Hold", and you will need to do a rep grind until you are Honored with them. Their 'headquarters' are located in north east Felwood and it includes the tunnel that connects Felwood with Moonglade and Winterspring. It is inhabited by Timbermaw Furbolg. Players start at Unfriendly reputation with the Timbermaw Hold faction, so they won't attack you, but please refrain from attacking them. The Timbermaw Hold offers -- as well as our two enchanting recipes -- various offers rewards as you gain standing with them.

To begin the rep grind, you must fly to Felwood.

Upon reaching Felwood you must speak with "Grazle" and accept the quest "A Talking Totem". Grazle can be found in the area circled in blue -- Emerald Sanctuary. To enable us to rep grind with turn ins, you must first complete this new quest chain that Grazzle has given us. It is only short; 4 quests.

When the quest chain is completed, you will then be able to pick up the repeatable quest "Feathers for Grazle". This quest involves us killing Deadwood Furbolgs in the red circled areas. These Furbolgs will drop Deadwood Headdress Feathers.

When you have obtained 5 feathers, they can be turned in to Grazle for 2,000 reputation. This quest is repeatable, and we will be using it to get to Honored. It should only take you roughly 30 minutes to get from Unfriendly to Honored.

Reputation Gains:

• Quest "A Talking Totem" - 300 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
    • Quest "Rumbo Demands Honey/Justice" - 1,000/250 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
    • Quest "Dance for Rumbo!" - 1,000 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
    • Repeatable Quest "Feathers for Grazle" - 2,000 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
    • Killing "Deadwood Furbolgs" - 20 reputation with Timbermaw Hold
    • Killing "Deadwood Furbolg Chieftains" - 20 reputation with Timbermaw Hold

Once you are Honored, the two enchanting recipes are available for purchase from "Meilosh", at Timbermaw Hold -- circled in yellow on the map. You have to go into the tunnel system to find Meilosh, and although all of the Furbolgs look alike, it won't take you long to find him!

Enchant Weapon – Strength +Strength to melee weapon.
    Enchant Weapon – Mighty Intellect + 22 Intellect to melee weapon.

Just like before, you are unlocking two recipes with this reputation grind. The faction we are grinding this time is called "Thorium Brotherhood". The dark iron dwarfs of this faction have a base of operations in far north Searing Gorge, over the cliff. This hotspot is creatively named Thorium Point. We will need to reach Revered with this faction, in order to buy our two recipes (The +15 strength only requires Friendly).

You will need to start quests at the Thorium Advance (circled in blue on the map), in the eastern part of the zone. You then make your way to Thorium Point and eventually to the Iron Summit. Starting from Neutral, the full quest line (without rep bonuses) should bring you to 9828/21000 Revered. I will not detail every quest in this guide, as they are fairly self explanatory. The whole process should take around 1-2 hours. Once you have completed enough quests (around 30 short quests in total), you will be Revered.

Reputation Gains:

• Quests, starting at "Thorium Advance" - 9828/21000 Revered with Thorium Brotherhood

Once you are Revered, the two enchanting recipes will be available for purchase from "Lokhtos Darkbargainer" in the instance Blackrock Depths, at Blackrock Mountain (circled in yellow on the map).

Lokhtos Darkbargainer can be found in the Grim Guzzler, shown in the above image.

Enchant Weapon – Crusader Chance proc of +100 Strength and heal.

For this recipe, there is no reputation grind required, and is significantly quicker than the other grinds. This formula drops from "Scarlet Archmages". These are spellcaster mobs in Tyr’s Hand, a small Scarlet area in Eastern Plaguelands. These mobs are level 42-43 and hostile to both Alliance and Horde. See the below map for the location to fly to (circled in yellow).

The drop rate for the enchant is 1%, which may sound low, drop may sound low, but here's a table outlining your combined chances of getting at least 1 drop:

Number of kills - Chance to get at least one
    • 20 - 18%
    • 40 - 33%
    • 80 - 55%
    • 100 - 63%
    • 200 - 87%
    • 500 - 99%

Once the recipe drops, it's all yours -- nothing else required. Although it might take a few kills to get it, it's all luck.

Enchant Cloak - Stealth +8 agility and +8 dodge to cloak.

*I will be formatting and finishing this section off tomorrow, stay tuned! =)*

This recipe is by far the hardest of them all to acquire. It will take around 3-4 hours for you to get this one, but it will definitely pay off, as this is one of the most sought after enchants (and hardly any enchanters have it!). In order to get this one, we will need to rep grind from Neutral to Exalted with the faction "Cenarion Expedition". Their headquaters are situated in Zangarmarsh, and this is where you will be doing most of your grinding. On to the guide: -

Neutral to Friendly

Monsters that will yield reputation for you as you fight in Zangarmarsh if you're Neutralare:

• Steam Pump Overseer - 1 reputation per kill
    • Wrekt Slave - 2.5 reputation per kill
    • Dreghood Drudge - 2.5 reputation per kill
    • Bloodscale Overseer - 5 reputation per kill
    • Bloodscale Wavecaller - 5 reputation per kill
    • Darkcrest Sorceress - 5 reputation per kill
    • Darkcrest Slaver - 5 reputation per kill
    • Terrorclaw - 7 reputation per kill (can be killed up to Honored, 8 min respawn)

Friendly to Honored
    There's many ways to be Honored quickly with the Cenarion Expedition - you may run Slave Pens and Underbog, complete the quests within, earning 7 reputation per kill and 70 reputation per boss kill.

In addition to quests, (if you complete them all, you should be earning around 16,000 reputation, including the Dungeon quests and quests in all zones), you will have the option to do the quest "Plants of Zangarmarsh"

Plants of Zangarmarsh

Bring 10 Unidentified Plant Parts to Lauranna Thar'well at the Cenarion Refuge in Zangarmarsh.

This quest will get you 250 reputation points with the Cenarion Expedition in addition to a bag of consumables, herbs and other items, and will take you to Honored, so it's a nice addition to grinding Naga enemies.

Honored to Exalted
    As usual, you will have 2 choices if you're gunning for Exalted, run the Heroic versions of the dungeons for extra reputation per kill, or run normal Steamvaults for normal reputation gain (yet easier).

Reputation Numbers
    Numbers are only available for Steamvault:

Steamvault - Normal (Neutral ~ Exalted) = ~1660 reputation per run

Steamvault - Heroic (Revered ~ Exalted) = ~1660 reputation per run

As you can see, it won't vary much, so your best bet for a quick Exalted will be running Heroic versions of Underbog and Slave Pens due to the sheer amount of monsters you kill in both, and how they each yield 4-6 extra reputation per kill in Heroic mode!

*I will be formatting and finishing this section off tomorrow, stay tuned! =)*

Enchant Chest - Major Health +100 health to chest.

This recipe, like the Crusader Enchant, requires no reputation grind -- but it is even easier, you don't even need to farm mobs! The recipe is a limited supply purchase (meaning the vendor only sells 1 at a time - respawn time is usually 30 minutes) from "Qia" in Everlook, in Winterspring. She resides in the building directly across from the inn. The location is marked with a yellow circle on the map below.

Assuming that no one has been to the vendor in the last 30 minutes (highly unlikely), the recipe is yours! Now that you have all the recipes (Don't skip any!), you can move on to the next section, "Acquiring Materials".

-- Acquiring Materials --

In this section, I will detail the methods of acquiring every material needed -- unless you decide to buy them off the Auction House, which is what I personally do. You will obviously make less gold if you buy the materials directly, but the time involved is much, much less. There are also many items that you can craft, to disenchant into the materials required, and I will also let you in all of my tips for doing this

Essence of Air

We are going to be farming essence of air in The Crystal Vale, north-east Silithus. The mobs that need to be farmed are called "Dust Stormers". Travel to the location shown on the map below, circled in red.

The best way that I found to farms these mobs was to use a spam-able spell with a short cooldown. I did this using a priest, alternating between Shadow Word: Death, and Holy Word: Chastise. Both, are instant cast, and quickly killed the enemies. Additionally, I had Inner Will on, for a 10% speed boost. I used my flying mount to quickly scout out the mobs and dispatch them as they respawned. If you are killing very quickly (I was), there will be a 1-2 minute wait before they start respawning again. There are around 20-25 mobs scattered around The Crystal Vale, and the drop rate on the Essence of Air is 5%, which means that 1 out of 20 kills will drop the Essence. In a 20 minute period, I was able to amass 8 of them, enough for 2 +15 agility enchants. It is a good idea to farm extra, as they are usually in very high demand on the Auction House, as are most Vanilla materials.

Essence of Earth

Much like the Essence of Air, we will be farming this essence in Silithus. The mobs that we are going to be farming are called "Desert Ragers" - They will be definitely raging when you farm them to bits! On the map below, I have shown the spawn points for the mobs. They spawn all along the routes outlined in red.

I found it easiest, to fly around in a clock-wise, circle, visiting all of the spawn routes along the way. Make sure that you have your viewing distance set to medium+ if you are flying on a mount - don't want to miss any mobs! This goes for all farming too, when done from a distance.

The drop rate for the Essence of Earth is 7%, meaning that it drops slightly more than the Essence of Air. I suppose this is evened out, by the fact that the Desert Ragers are so dispersed. In a 20 minute period, I was able to amass 9, and on another occasion 11. I guess it all comes down to luck.

Righteous Orb

To acquire these rather rare orbs, we will need to head to "Stratholme", via the Service Gate, in Eastern Plaguelands. Head to the are circled in red on map below.

Once inside, you will need to systematically and efficiently clear the whole dungeon. The orbs have a decent chance to drop off the trash mobs, but the real winner is "Instructor Galford", circled in red on the image below. I've mapped out quite a decent route for farming the orbs, but if you feel that it can be made faster, it's completely fine to take a different route. The one rule though, is that you can't miss out on Instructor Galford.

You should acquire around 3-5 Righteous Orbs per clear of the dungeon (assuming you did a full clear), but it is completely possible to get upwards of 10, it all depends on luck.

Fel Lotus

To farm Fel Lotus, you will need a herbalist with at least 300 skill points. The method to farming Fel Lotus actually involves farming other herbs, which have a chance to drop the Fel Lotus. A very effective way of doing this is by farming "Felweed" in Hellfire Peninsula. You will also encounter other herbs such as Dreaming Glory and Nightmare Vine, and these should be harvested too, as they have a chance to drop the Fel Lotus. The map below, shows the rough locations of the spawn points, and an optimal route to follow (in yellow). It should also be noted that nodes are often missed, in the valleys and mountains off to the side, and these should be scouted too (see red/yellow lines).

The drop rate for the Fel Lotus is around 3%, which may seem low, but it must be taken into consideration that you will often get 2 Fel Lotus per node, and with the sheer number of nodes you visit, you should be able to easily amass a large number of them (people don't farm in Burning Crusade zones nearly as much as they used to).

Additionally, you can sell the herbs that you acquire in the process, for extra profit on the Auction House! Burning Crusade herbs can go for 50g+/stack when supply is low.

Small Prismatic Shard

The Small Prismatic Shards are rather easy to obtain, using a method that is not known by very many.
    You will need to acquire the item "Nexus Crystal" from your Auction House. These are normally listed very cheaply, as they have virtually no use (apart from what we are using them for!).

Once you have your Nexus Crystals you will need to craft "Nexus Transformation", which is craftable by enchanters with a skill level of 300.

Each transformation will yield 1 Small Prismatic Shard.

(You can also use the extra Small Prismatic Shards for the recipe, "Large Prismatic Shard", which combines 3 smalls, into 1 large -- which can then be listed on the Auction House for extra profit!)

Greater Eternal Essence/Illusion Dust

There are several methods to obtaining these -- some more efficient than others, and I will try to explain every method as thoroughly as I can. This can also be a very profitable "side venture", selling the raw mats that you obtain can rake in a lot of gold, as in Cata there is a very high demand/supply ratio. If you can buyout the others on the AH, and re-list them for a higher price, you can capitalize even more. Since there is not a constant influx of these mats, you will maintain a fairly stable "monopoly".

Tailoring

There is a very special item in tailoring known as a "Wizardweave Turban".
    Why is it special? Because it gives us significantly more mats than the other crafted items.

When we disenchant it, we get the following items:

This is a lot more than the other runecloth items that you can craft. Although there is the Star Ruby reagent needed, it really does pay off as you get almost 2x the materials when you disenchant it. Remember, that to optimize your disenchanting, be in a guild with the "Bountiful Bags" perk - +20% enchanting mats.

-- Making the Sale --

Reminding people that you can enchant your heirloom items can significantly increase your sales. Make a macro that tells people what heirloom enchants are and includes links to the ones that you have for sale on the Auction House. This can be especially helpful if you are selling some of the less popular ones since you can alert them that they are viable heirloom enchants and are now available on the Auction House, for a fee of course.

Pricing

-- Weapon Scrolls --

Agility
    How much gold can it make?
    Sells for 400-800g. Materials are worth around 90g.

Crusader
    Sells for 350-600g. Materials are worth around 160g.

Mighty Intellect
    Sells for 1000-2000g. Materials are worth around 350g.

2H weapon Agility
    Sells for 600g. Materials are worth around 180g.

Healing Power
    Sells for 500-1000g. Materials are worth around 200g.
    You may want to check Spellpower too!

Lifestealing
    Sells for 500-700g. Materials are worth around 80g.

Strength
    Sells for 500-1000g. Materials are worth around 50g.
    Slow seller!

Fiery Weapon
    Sells for 70-200g. Materials are worth around 15g.
    Fast seller!

-- Cloak Scrolls --

Stealth
    Sells for 900-2000g. Materials are worth around 20g.

-- Armour Scrolls --

Greater Stats
    Sells for 200-1000g. Materials are worth around 60g.

Major Mana
    Sells for 100-300g. Materials are worth around 50g.

Major Health
    Sells for 50-300g. Materials are worth less than 1g.

Prices may be different on your realm. They also seem to change quite a bit, depending on how many others are selling them aswell.

There are other enchants aswell, but I haven't found them to either sell fast enough or they haven't been as profitable.

If engineers want to make some profit aswell, they should be creating different scopes! A scope may sell for a lot if you're the only one selling it, which you usually will be! Don't ignore the lowbies, get some low level scope schematics aswell!

Thanks,
    Batesii

Love to hear feedback!
    Last edited by Batesii; 05-01-2012 at 05:39 AM.

arcarcarc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It actually just took me half an hour to get Timbermaw Hold rep from friendly to exalted. Farmed 45 feathers and did some felwood and winterspring quests.

Bomboclat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It took me almost a month of posting '22 intellect to weapon' at 1500g to sell it.

That being said, it DID sell at 1500

The mats came from tailoring and JC and honor points so its all profit.

Edit: Also, I was the only one posting this enchant on the AH this entire month. Server - Lethon - Horde - US

Edit2: Also, you need to put up 4 stats to chest enchant. Good luck finding the recipe, though
    Last edited by Bomboclat; 04-27-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fairly trivial guide that is similar to many others out there, but you put a lot of effort into it so good job.

Batesii's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the feedback guys! Really appreciate it

Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    It took me almost a month of posting '22 intellect to weapon' at 1500g to sell it.

That being said, it DID sell at 1500

The mats came from tailoring and JC and honor points so its all profit.

Edit: Also, I was the only one posting this enchant on the AH this entire month. Server - Lethon - Horde - US

Edit2: Also, you need to put up 4 stats to chest enchant. Good luck finding the recipe, though

I'll add in the +4 stats to chest enchant tomorrow. Bear in mind though, this is by far the most difficult recipe to acquire of them all. Most would say that the +100 health to chest enchant is better, for PvP concerns, but if you are going for raw DPS, then the +4 stats to chest is definitely preferable (it gives you a nice chunk of health too). I know that in my realm at least, I'm the only one with the +4 stats enchant, and there is definitely profit to be made.

As for your enchant not selling, I generally list mine at around 800-1000g, depending on enchanting mat prices. The cost that you sell it at is almost entirely the cost of the time/effort that you put into farming it, as the mats for each enchant cost <150g (using my methods at least). Once you have a wide range of enchants on the market, you will have the cash flowing in, and gain notoriety as the "heirloom enchant guy" -- more sales.

Again, thanks for the feedback! ^.^
    Last edited by Batesii; 04-27-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is, with my server right now, the mats for 22 int cost around 1100g lol!

The mats sell quick and i've made a ton of gold just selling them outright. I've slacked off a lot here lately, though, and only made about 1000 in the last couple days ><

It happens lol

+rep

Batesii's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing is, with my server right now, the mats for 22 int cost around 1100g lol!

The mats sell quick and i've made a ton of gold just selling them outright. I've slacked off a lot here lately, though, and only made about 1000 in the last couple days ><

It happens lol

+rep
    Thanks for the +rep

As you said, that can also be quite a good way to make gold -- selling the mats outright. It all depends on your economy/population and how many big-name enchanters there are around. As you probably know, there are some items that you can craft which provide a lot more mats than others -- similar to "Carnelien Spikes" producing 3x the mats than the other cata jewelry. And the material cost for these items is only a little higher than the other "normal items". The bountiful bags guild perk is useful too -- around +20% extra mats from disenchanting if I remember correctly.

I'll be adding tips and tricks about this tomorrow =)

Last edited by Batesii; 04-27-2012 at 10:06 PM.

Thaadevil's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you liked my guide, then please +rep! ^.^
    And I would love feedback too!
    I think there is a rule against asking for rep, but you can look at it anyway you want, nice guide but seen atleast 30+ of thees on theese forum (:

Batesii's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Thaadevil View Post
    I think there is a rule against asking for rep, but you can look at it anyway you want, nice guide but seen atleast 30+ of thees on theese forum (:
    Sorry about that, fixed =)
    Last edited by Batesii; 04-27-2012 at 10:04 PM.

mistadabolina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow nice guide!

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very nice guide,

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snowy7 - the Large Brilliant Shards cost 55 honor if you have enchanting
    Last edited by Bomboclat; 04-28-2012 at 03:32 PM.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Snowy7 - the Large Brilliant Shards cost 22 honor if you have enchanting
    22 honor? I thought they were around 55 honor? What item are you buying?

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, edited! 55 points, sorry

Pllake's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R