0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold making methods

So far this is all I have, if you can think of anything I will add it to the list. Just PM me or post it here with the suggestion.

Formula - Icy
    The formula for Icy Weapon drops a good amount of times and only off one thing. Yep only 1 thing, it is the Anguished Highborne in Winterspring, http://www.thottbot.com/c7524. If you don't get the enchant they drop some good silver and a good amount of rune cloth. I personally have gotten 3 or 4 formulas in a couple hours of farming it's all just luck.

Large Radiant Shards

A good way to make money is from large radiant shards, this is pretty much only for enchanters and should be level 70 (or get ran through by some level 70's). Anyway the way to farm these shards is simply run UBRS, LBRS, BRD, or anything around this level and tell the group (most likely should be guildies) that you are going to need on all the blues that drop. Say to your group if anyone really needs them to just tell you and you will pass on it (unless you are mean lol)

Mining
    Mining is a very good money maker on my realm. All I have to say in this part is mine EVERYTHING you see normally I don't smelt stuff but if the bars sell for more the the ore on your server go for it. In the outlands you can also mine motes of fire and earth out of the veins and those sell for pretty good.

Skinning
    All I have to say for skinning is again, skin EVERYTHING that you can. I normally follow around people and skin everything they don't. In the outlands it will get a little harder because you don't level up every time if the skinning is orange. Most of my leather that I put up on the auction house sells.

Herbalism - Thanks Froogle
    So I have heard that Herbalism can make some pretty good money also, that statement is correct! In the BE starting area you can farm a lot of bloodthistle http://www.thottbot.com/i22710 in certain areas and most of the time that usually sells. If you combine Herbalism with Alchemy or Skinning, even mining if you have the patience you can make massive amount of money. Thanks to Froogle for the statement that you can also earn a lot of herbs in the Dead Mire in Zangarmarsh.

Instance Farming
    This is specifically made for high levels (I would suggest 70 but you can do it 60+ maybe) and you MUST have AoE's. If you are around 60-65 you should have a higher level healer but if you are 66+ you can have a level 40-ish healer. What you do is farm any of the low level instances you want I prefer Scarlet Monastery. Pull any amount of mobs you want (I like to pull most of the instance) then AoE the crap out of all the mobs and hope you don't run out of mana. At the same time while you are AoE'ing have your healer heal you when you get about 50% if high level healer and around 75% if it's a lower level healer. After the battle just loot all the mobs that you killed and do what ever you want with all the loot.

Fishing/Cooking Combo
    I have found this to make me a VERY good profit alliance or horde. You have to get the recipe for Savory Deviate Delight (http://www.thottbot.com/i6661) by either farming it in the barrens or just buying it off the AH. After you get the recipe and you learn it go into Wailing Caverns and fish all the Deviate Fish you can (or you can use a fishing bot it's up to you). Once you get a nice amount of Deviate Fish just go cook it and put it into the AH and hope for the best! To make selling a bit easier I do "/2 Ever get tired of your normal look? Ever wanted to be a pirate or a ninja? Well now you can, all you have to do is buy my Savory Deviate Delight in the auction house. It is only -price here-!!" I would also suggest to download the Auctioneer program and scan the auction house before you put the fish in.
    Last edited by Pimpin_N0ob; 08-02-2007 at 05:56 AM.

Gold making methods
    Froogle's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gold making methods

Also want to add with Skinning and Herbalism, you can make MASSIVE amounts of cash at Dead Mire in Zangarmarsh. +rep Pimpin, nice contribution from a newer member

Pimpin_N0ob's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Froogle View Post
    Also want to add with Skinning and Herbalism, you can make MASSIVE amounts of cash at Dead Mire in Zangarmarsh. +rep Pimpin, nice contribution from a newer member
    Thanks for the herbalism suggestion and thats for the rep

Froogle's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're welcome Pimpin!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is really starting to make me mad.. 700 views but only 3 repies...

piller's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. people just look and use. no thanks, no nothing

thanks

RedswordProductions's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very good one Thanks for posting! +rep for u m8

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by RedswordProductions View Post
    Very good one Thanks for posting! +rep for u m8
    You said you gave rep but I didn't get any :confused: anyway thanks for at least posting something instead of just looking, leeching, then leaving.

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool thanks for the tips +rep (and i actually mean +rep lol)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by sineater213 View Post
    cool thanks for the tips +rep (and i actually mean +rep lol)
    Thanks, actually right now I'm brainstorming more ideas...