Thanks G/R
    1/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get Ilvl 365 BOP epics on low level alts.

I did a quick browse and couldn't see any similar topics but there may be one, sorry if there is.

I was thinking about posting this in exploits but it seems more of abusing a game mechanic rather then an exploit so I decided to just post it in guides.

Pretty much you can get 85 365 epics on a level ##+ (varies), I will demonstrate with headless horseman. As you can enter sm: Graveyard at level 22 (I think) you are able to do this at level 22+ changes depending on holiday and instance.

End Result:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

How to do it:

1. Have either two accounts or two friends, I use a second account and queue as a tank while I get my friend to queue as dps you can also do this with a friend tank and dps.

2. Make sure the person queuing ticks the "dungeon guide" flag before queuing as you need leader for this to work.

3. Once you have zoned into said holiday event get your dps friend to leave and invite your alt or get tank friend to invite alt.

4. On your alt right click the dungeon finder icon on your minimap and zone in, let them kill the boss and get your loot for when you hit 85

You do not get the bag with loot in it as you did not "queue" for it on your alt, but you can still need/greed on loot from the boss. I hope you enjoy (:!.. Please point any threads on the same topic if I missed them, as I said I did not see any other threads about this but I may not have defined the search properly.

Get Ilvl 365 BOP epics on low level alts.
    Fadelol's Avatar ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Thanks G/R
    161/204
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~Fadelol

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should also include the posts made about this during Brewfest, Summer flame festival, Valentines, etc to your lists of reposts.

but thanks for the contribution, none the less.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Title is misleading.