ONLY JEWELCRAFTERS! easy way to earn gold! (might not work on every server) menu

User Tag List

eliasbajen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ONLY JEWELCRAFTERS! easy way to earn gold! (might not work on every server)

This wont give you shitloads of gold this guide is most for the poor people who dont have so mutch gold to spend!
    This is a super easy vendoring guide on how to earn gold as a Jewelcraft i think it is 500+

(Note:This will only work if the servers price on un cut green gems i under 9g each)

Step 1:go to the AH
    Step 2:Buy all un cut green gems under 9g on AH
    Step 3: craft them to any gems you want
    Step 4: sell them to the vendor (every gem is sold for 9gold)
    Step5: Profit!

NOTE: I KNOW IT SELLS FOR MORE ON THE AH BUT THIS IS FOR THE LAZY ONES OR THE ONES IN NEED OF MONEY DIRECT! (and on AH everything maby wont get sold)
    Pls comment

ONLY JEWELCRAFTERS! easy way to earn gold! (might not work on every server)
    DeathComesForU's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...xtra-gold.html
    Contributing is good, but searching beforehand is even better.

by iKawn

Noobalator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prospecting is actually a more successful way at this, as long as ore stacks are below 25-30g.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on my server is the ores around 35-40 but its profitable just under 40 LOL XD
    and i know.. but this post (as i wrote) is for poor. cuz everyone dont have the money to spend on for ore stack if they cost mutch.. i know on vashj (ally) it is 80g stack

Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because alliance doesn't exist on vashj, for us on horde it's like 35g

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i used to play on vashj (horde) BUT OMG ITS THE BADEST SERVER EVER!!! XD seriousley :P and my friend play vashj (ally) thats just wierd cuz it was empty on all leveling zones while cata beggining!

vuvuzela's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If op's guide isn't working on your server, then its good to just buy elementium ore, prospect it and craft the gems into uncommon ones. You should only buy elementium stacks below price ~35g to make profit,
    since one stack gives you at least 4 gems, so one stack will give at least 4x9G=36g.

Cecu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    121/20
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings!
    Something I could add - Obsidium ores have best uncommon quality gems prospecting drop so far - its guaranteed 6x uncommon out of a stack, so the profit margin is 54g per stack.
    But keep in mind, that with 4.1, all the uncommon gems value will be fixed down to few silvers, so make-what-u-make before 4.1!

xHearts's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cecu View Post
    Greetings!
    Something I could add - Obsidium ores have best uncommon quality gems prospecting drop so far - its guaranteed 6x uncommon out of a stack, so the profit margin is 54g per stack.
    But keep in mind, that with 4.1, all the uncommon gems value will be fixed down to few silvers, so make-what-u-make before 4.1!
    Just a heads up, 4.1 is 99% on this Tuesday/Wednesday so if you plan on doing this particular shuffle, DO IT NOW.

Also, remember that ore doesn't turn necessarily worthless after this patch (maybe for Obsidium since it seems to only give green gems). Elementium still gives a healthy dose of blue gems (and tbh you should be making the ore investment back with just one or two gems) and the green gems can be cut, DE'd, and sold or used for enchanting scrolls depending on how your server rolls.

Originally Posted by vuvuzela View Post
    If op's guide isn't working on your server, then its good to just buy elementium ore, prospect it and craft the gems into uncommon ones. You should only buy elementium stacks below price ~35g to make profit,
    since one stack gives you at least 4 gems, so one stack will give at least 4x9G=36g.
    You should be getting at least one blue gem 90% of the time anyway as "free money." Bonus points if you have a pattern that makes that raw gem sell for more on the AH for more monies.
    Last edited by xHearts; 04-23-2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: replied to another post