0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Khorium bars and powercores

I noticed Khorium bars are mostly needed by rich people, yet a few miners are selling them for only 5g/bar. I gave it a go and purchased them from the AH and relisted for 170g each. They all sold within 24 hours. Khorium is hard to come by and no one is even mining in outland anymore, except when skilling up, so it's a safe bet with little to no competition.

Engineers can also turn a few bars into a power core and sell them for even 800g each. These are needed for engineering epic flyer for example, and one crafting that has lots of money to spend.

Khorium bars and powercores
    TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Selling Old rare minerals can bring some money in, but i really doubt your going to pick up 800g. thats just a bit on the "wow, really?" side.

BlodyWarior's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mithril/thorium are selling for 100g/stack on my server atm seeing the easy to get these compaired to khorium it wouldn't surprise me at all. 800g is a bit to much for my liking and id much rather would farm myself if i need it people out there are willing to pay loads for practicly nothing.

Omgadnowai's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    120G per Khorium Bar is the likely current average. I run AH bots on multiple servers, and this is what I generally figure I'll get for a bar.

cvr08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DjKuja View Post
    I noticed Khorium bars are mostly needed by rich people, yet a few miners are selling them for only 5g/bar. I gave it a go and purchased them from the AH and relisted for 170g each. They all sold within 24 hours. Khorium is hard to come by and no one is even mining in outland anymore, except when skilling up, so it's a safe bet with little to no competition.

Engineers can also turn a few bars into a power core and sell them for even 800g each. These are needed for engineering epic flyer for example, and one crafting that has lots of money to spend.
    Khorium bars and powercores are items commonly associated with the World of Warcraft game, particularly in the context of crafting and engineering professions.

1. Khorium Bars:
    - Description: Khorium bars are crafted metal bars in the game, created by smelting Khorium Ore.
    - Use: They are essential in various high-level crafting recipes, especially for blacksmithing and engineering professions.
    - Availability: Khorium is a rare ore found in Outland zones, making Khorium bars valuable and sought after in the game's economy.

2. Powercores:
    - Description: Powercores are specialized engineering components.
    - Use: They are used in engineering recipes for crafting gadgets, devices, and other mechanical items.
    - Types: Different types of powercores exist, each offering specific functionalities. For example, Fel Iron Powercores, Adamantite Powercores, and Khorium Powercores.

In summary, Khorium bars are valuable crafting materials made from smelting Khorium Ore, while powercores are engineering components integral to crafting various gadgets and devices in the World of Warcraft game.

RenegadeSHVTTS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cvr08 View Post
    Khorium bars and powercores are items commonly associated with the World of Warcraft game, particularly in the context of crafting and engineering professions.

1. Khorium Bars:
    - Description: Khorium bars are crafted metal bars in the game, created by smelting Khorium Ore.
    - Use: They are essential in various high-level crafting recipes, especially for blacksmithing and engineering professions.
    - Availability: Khorium is a rare ore found in Outland zones, making Khorium bars valuable and sought after in the game's economy.

2. Powercores:
    - Description: Powercores are specialized engineering components.
    - Use: They are used in engineering recipes for crafting gadgets, devices, and other mechanical items.
    - Types: Different types of powercores exist, each offering specific functionalities. For example, Fel Iron Powercores, Adamantite Powercores, and Khorium Powercores.

In summary, Khorium bars are valuable crafting materials made from smelting Khorium Ore, while powercores are engineering components integral to crafting various gadgets and devices in the World of Warcraft game.
    Lmao why are you trying to farm whatever on this forum with ChatGPT?