Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fully remote control your Bot/WoW via iPhone from anywhere.

Hello,

I did not do alot of research on this, if there is already another method, or the same method on this forum, just tell me please. I did not find anything though.

I started botting recently, and random bot/computer/internet connection screwups ruining 5 hours of botting troubled me. So I thought of a way to remote control WoW via the Iphone.
    It didnt take long and I found out a nice way. You will be able to perform basic tasks like restaring your bot, changing some settings, answer whispers, move stuff in your bags, relog your char if you get afkd out. Anything that does not require mouse+keyboard control basically. Walking around is very tricky, but it works with ClickToMove enabled in your client. I guess some addon work for easier control this whole thing could work even better.

What you need:
    - Ofcourse, Iphone. Iphone 3GS should be fine.
    - TeamViewer on your PC. TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet
    - The free TeamViewer App on your Iphone from the Appstore. You dont even need to Jailbreak.
    - If you want to do it from school, work, or basically not in your wifi range you will ofcourse need a flatrate 3G connection. (It does ALOT of traffic. Dont do that if you only have 300mb/month or some.)

TL;DR
    Its very simple.
    1. Install TeamViewer.
    2. Star your WoW, bot, anything, ready to leave the pc.
    3. Start your TeamViewer. On the login screen you will see a login number, and a login password.
    4. I recommend setting a permanent password. Note down your login number and password somewhere.
    5. Minimize Teamviewer with the login screen: "Waiting for Connection" showing.
    6. Start the App on your Iphone. You will see a login screen.
    7. Enter your number and password.
    6. You should now see your WoW screen!

Few Tips:
    - Open the keyboard mode to send keystrokes (It will only send STROKES, no "key down", so walking does not work. -> If anyone finds out how to do that, please contribute!)
    - Use two fingers to zoom out until you see the whole screen, or zoom in to see a specific part.
    - In the Iphone app, go to connection settings and choose performance. Also choose lowest resolution. This will change the resolution of your WoW remotely. That way controlling your char will be less of a pain. It will also do less traffic.
    - Hold Iphone in horizontal mode for making a better use of the chat.
    - Dont accidentally quit TeamViewer via Iphone, as it will obviously **** things up and you loose your control until you get back to the PC.

I admit, its still pretty rough and you wont really be able to do much. But it works in order to, for example, relogin, and restart your Fishbot. Or check for some whispers and give an answer. You could even do "remote BG honor farming" if youre REALLY bored in school. :/
    The framerate is pretty low. I guess I am getting 4-5 fps at max on 3G mode. The ping however is really nice. I tried skills or jumping on my Iphone and within about 200-300ms your char will react ingame. Well, it works. Today I remotely controled my WoW char about 200km away from home - It disconnected, and since I am not using a bot that is capable of handling that stuff, I logged it in again and continued botting.

So, I hope some people can make use of this. I did not copy this from anywhere, made it up myself. I guess someone did this before me anyhow. Sorry if this is a repost! Also sorry for the crappy pic, I hope it works out.

Fully remote control your Bot/WoW via iPhone from anywhere.
    king87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iTeleport | Home
    Nothing else to say.

falQ's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    24 Bucks ; VNC? :/ Can it be fully cracked?
    How is it performance wise?

baichii's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna test Iteleport right away

falQ's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same, going to give a comparison/review.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Well, I dont see any reason so far to use this over the Free App.. it costs 24 bucks, you need a google account, and install a VNC server on your pc. It was quite complicated compared to Teamviewer, and it does not have more usability at all. The only pro I give is a slightly higher framerate.

Cyberthube's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works fine, i use this all the time.. make sure you have a fast internet connection on your iphone.

fine guide thanks

nukec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any android version of teamviewer or similar program that works?

Raham's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better getting some remote desktop App like iTAP RDP when SP1 for Win7 is out, because its way more smooth.

hoboonaparkbench's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't you just use click-to-move to be able to move?
    You got Teleph-OWNED.