0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Making 300-500 gold every tuesday + epic lewt

Hey guys this is my first post and figured I might as well give this guide thing a shot. I have been making 300-500g every maintenance day by running Blackwing lair with my friends. Not only does this get you gold but it also gives you a chance at getting that tier 2 armor and weapons

What you need:
    Atleast 3 friends including yourself ( i usually do it with 4 to do it faster)
    232 gear is recommended but I have done this in worse gear
    ~Somebody who can heal ( is a must obv)
    ~Somebody who can decurse such as a mage or druid ( is a must)
    ~Somebody who can tank, this can range from a ret pally to a actual tank.
    ~It is recommended also that that a dps can taunt and hold threat for a couple of seconds. ( will explain later on )
    ~ Must be attuned to Blackwing Lair

How to :
    The first boss is Razorgore the Untamed

DO NOT kill the boss without doing what I say because you will all die instantly once you kill the boss and he will reset.

What I recommend doing is getting the dps to press the orb on the bottom of the left platform. Once the dps press' the orb he will control the boss for an amount of time.You have a spell on you when you press the orb which will not allow you to press the orb again within a certain time. the dps will get a new action bar, with this he/she have to walk up to each egg and press destroy egg on the action bar. While the dps is destroying the eggs the tank and healers will be killing the mobs going to the boss. This is a must because it will shorten the channeling time you have with the boss. If you do this right you can press on the orb after your channeling has finished. When all the eggs have been destroyed you can kill the boss. This part will be tank and spank.

second boss: Vaelastrasz the Corrupt

This boss is a complete dps race. He does tail swipes which will knock you back.

The reason this is a dps race is because he does a debuff on a random target in the raid called Burning Adrenaline. Burning Adrenaline increases damage done by 100% Attack speed increased by 100%. Spells become instant cast. Reduces max health by 5% every second; eventually causes player to die.

Have the tank hold threat while doing alot of damage output. Have the Dps pop all cd's etc etc and have the healer dps until healing is needed.

The third boss is Broodlord Lashlayer

You will see him after the notorious suppression room. The Suppression room makes you walk very slow and reduces casting speed drastically. Once you've killed all the elite mobs you head towards Broodlord Lashlayer and tank him at the gate. This will take away the suppression room debuff from you. This boss is also tank and spank with the occasional knock back to everybody in the raid.

Fourth boss is Firemaw

He is another Dps race because he does aoe fire damage to everybody in the raid. The long he's alive the more damage the debuff does.

Fifth Boss is Ebonroc

He is a tank and spank fight other then the fact that he does a debuff on the tank called
    Shadow of Ebonroc. Shadow of Ebonroc is a debuff cast on the main tank. While active, Ebonroc gains 25,000 health every time he strikes that target. To counter this I have my dps taunt the boss until the dps receives the debuff and have the tank take agro. rinse and repeat until the boss is dead.

sixth boss is Flamegor

This boss is a plain and simple tank and spank fight. All he does is enrage which causes him to do extra damage which should be peanuts to the tank Healer should have no problem healing the tank.

seventh boss and hardest boss in my opinion is Chromaggus

This boss gets a debuff on himself every couple seconds which causes the specified damage to do more damage onto the boss.

he also does one of these debuffs to everybody in the raid every couple of seconds.
    Brood Affliction: Red: Disease. 50 Fire damage every three seconds. Heals Chromaggus on death.
    Brood Affliction: Green: Poison. Healing reduced by 50%, 250 Nature damage every 5 seconds.
    Brood Affliction: Blue: Magic. Movement slowed by 70%. Casting speed reduced by 50%. 50 mana and 1 health drained per second.
    Brood Affliction: Black: Curse. Fire Damage increased by 100%.
    Brood Affliction: Bronze: 4 second stun at random intervals for 10 minutes. Can only be removed with Hourglass Sand.

These have to be cleansed off or decursed. You just have to make sure that you do not have all these debuffs at one time because you will be mind controlled by the boss and wipe the raid. other than that this is a tank and spank fight.

Last boss is Nefarian

This boss has 2 phases.
    The first phase Nefarian has you kill all the mobs he sends at you. make sure to kill these mobs asap because they have a chance of mind controling you.
    Once you have killed all the adds he throws at you he will fly down to the raid.
    Have the the tank, tank the boss away from the raid because he does some flame breath but it is weak so it's not a must it just helps the healer out. He also does class debuffs to everybody every couple seconds. none of these are to serious except for the priest debuff. The priest debuff basicly makes any heals you throw on your raid members to be a dot and do dmg over time. This debuff will go away in about 12 second so this will not be to difficult. That is all the you need to know about this fight.

I hope you guys like or atleast understand my guide
    Most of all I hope you guys all get a lot of gold and your Tier 2 gear set

* sorry for not saying this earlier butt each boss drops the gold. Depending on how many players you have you will get different amounts of gold
    Last edited by ohaii; 08-29-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Making 300-500 gold every tuesday + epic lewt
    Nommy's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So where's the money? Do you mean the loot?

ohaii's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for not mentioning this earlier but you get the gold from looting the actual mobs and boss's. You also get the gold from selling the epics that you get from each boss unless you want to wear it of course

thebluefish's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So basically just run Black Wing Lair? No offense, but there's only every guide in existance that tells you that you can make money running raids and instances.

d1shes's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ELementium ores drop in BWL, those go for around 500g on my server, if you're lucky about 5 a run can drop
    (\_(\_(\_/)_/)_/)
    (◣,(◣,(◣_◢),◢),◢)
    (> (> (><) <) <)
    __/_|/_|/_|_\|_\|_\__
    Make My Day

DrWho1988's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebluefish View Post
    So basically just run Black Wing Lair? No offense, but there's only every guide in existance that tells you that you can make money running raids and instances.
    Honestly there are lots of people who don't realize how much of a gold mine lowbie instances/raids are. Between the gold, loot, cloth, vendor trash, gems, ore, recipes and even rare drops there's lots of potential to make some easy gold.

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Watson View Post
    Honestly there are lots of people who don't realize how much of a gold mine lowbie instances/raids are. Between the gold, loot, cloth, vendor trash, gems, ore, recipes and even rare drops there's lots of potential to make some easy gold.
    Which is why gold farmers make 50k a day farming black temple. You just need to be smart about it.

eldarion42's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should bring a rogue:
    • After the first boss dies, there will be in roughly 90% chance a bug occur that will respawn the adds in an endless stream. Everyone has to leave the instance and only the rogue will go back in. At the second he aggros the mobs he casts vanish and waits until all mobs are despawned. Now the rest of the raid can come back in.
    • He can dash to get the fleeing goblins before Vaelastrasz. They have a low chance to drop elementium ore.
    • He can disarm the supressor traps
    • He even can tank the bosses (as my ICC-equipped rogue did already). They don't do that much damage to a level 80 leather wearer.

Believe me, bring a rogue. =)
    Last edited by eldarion42; 08-30-2010 at 07:39 AM.

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vixxi View Post
    Which is why gold farmers make 50k a day farming black temple. You just need to be smart about it.
    lol? 50k a day from trash? you could easily make more 5 manning icc25 trash in the first room from boes =P

ketrish's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bwl done with 7 ppl :
    1 shaman - enh / ele , me (mage) , 3 hunters // 80 lvls
    1 priest, 1 pala // 70 lvls
    .... who was tank ? most of time pets :P who did heal ? shadow priest ;p kewl not needed tank neither healer...

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ketrish View Post
    bwl done with 7 ppl :
    1 shaman - enh / ele , me (mage) , 3 hunters // 80 lvls
    1 priest, 1 pala // 70 lvls
    .... who was tank ? most of time pets :P who did heal ? shadow priest ;p kewl not needed tank neither healer...
    i 5 man it with 4x ret paladins and a dk...

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did BWL 4 man; time 1.5 hours average after the first weeks funneh times.

afflic lock, tank druid, blood dk, restro druid.(mainly for the decurse since on chrommy the debuff pulls out of bear form = no no.

we were able to 3 man it without the restro druid up to chrommy. =/

solo isn't possible, and 2 man is cutting it close. mainly due to Razorgore

4 ores dropped. our first week clearing took 3 hours as we sat together and tackled each boss without re-reading up from early years to increase the "fun" factor. second and more took only 1.5