0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick and Easy gold! #2

So, I would like to share another one of my secrets with you guys. Once again, requires very little time, and takes no skill.

For this trick you will first want to check your Auction House for prices to make sure that you are going to make profit, instead of losing profit.

The 2 items we are going to be looking at are:

1) Frozen Orb
    2) Runed Orb

Now, I have no idea how much each of these will cost on your server, but I will tell you about mine.

Frozen Orbs cost an average about 22g on my server. They are always high in demand, and the Auction House is overflowing with them (Once again, on my server ).

Now, here is where this gets interesting!

There is a Frozen Orb trader in Dalaran. You'll see him, the little gnome on a flying carpet. Now, the funny thing is, on my server, Runed Orbs are going for a whopping 170g (On average).

What does this mean? -----> Profit.

*Pulls out calculater*

Lets see here.

Lets say that you buy 4 Frozen Orbs.
    4 x 22g = 88g

Now, you can trade in the 4 Frozen Orbs for 1 Runed Orb, which goes for 170g.

88 -
    -----
    82g Profit

This means that you will receive your gold back that you spent on the Frozen Orbs, plus another 82g! I'd say that's a good turnout for 5 minutes of work.

Not enough gold you say? Lets raise the stakes.

Lets buy 40 Frozen Orbs (If you have the gold for it), this will cost you approximately 880g (According to my server).

Now, with 40 Frozen Orbs, we can walk back to the trader, with this we can buy 10 Runed Orbs. According to my prices 10 Runed Orbs will go for 1,700g.

880 -
    -----
    820g Profit

If the price is right, and your server has a large amount of people buying, and selling, then you can make a whole lot of gold in just 10 minutes of time.

WARNING:
    Once again, these are the prices on MY SERVER. Please check your prices before you try anything on your own =] If you don't feel comfortable, start small, and get bigger.

I wish you all luck making your gold!

Happy Gold Hunting

Arkells :wave:

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Also, you should remember that prices will always change, especially now that we are nearing cataclysm, you should start this method soon, and hopefully have a lot of gold by the time cataclysm comes around

Arkells

Quick and Easy gold! #2
    Killalots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Arkellis, glad to see your contributing (within a few days of creation I might add ), but I felt the need to post before someone posts a snide comment.

Although I can't prove that this is a repost, as I can't find a direct link, there are many similar guides that talk of trading frozen orbs for items of better quality and price on the Auction House. Therefore you may find people will claim this to be 'common sense' or indeed, a 'repost'.

Hopefully this will not deter you from continuing to contribute similar guides.

Thanks again,

Killalots.

rainstorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Killalots View Post
    Hey Arkellis, glad to see your contributing (within a few days of creation I might add ), but I felt the need to post before someone posts a snide comment.

Although I can't prove that this is a repost, as I can't find a direct link, there are many similar guides that talk of trading frozen orbs for items of better quality and price on the Auction House. Therefore you may find people will claim this to be 'common sense' or indeed, a 'repost'.

Hopefully this will not deter you from continuing to contribute similar guides.

Thanks again,

Killalots.
    +REP to you my friend for saying it nice to a newb so he might try again and help someone :=)

ramble's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for trying to contribute but i would say like Killalots

Arkells's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah I see what you are saying. As I am new to the site I don't really know how to find exact posts on the subject I was writing about.

I was really just trying to be an involved member in this new and exciting community (For me that is). I appreciate the helpful tips and I'm sorry if I aggravated anyone for posting something that was already known.

Arkells

w00tsauce's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, this doesnt work on my server =/

Runed orbs only go for 90-100g max. Maybe thatll change.

Arkells's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah I'm sorry to hear that it doesn't work on some of the servers.

Tbh it's really just luck on how much gold people are posting their Frozen Orbs and Runed Orbs for.

Good luck,

Arkells