0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Death Knight Arena Guide

Hello fellow users of MMOwned, or leachers, whichever you may be. As the title says, I am here to give you a guide to best improve your ability in the arena using the Death Knight. So, without further ado, here it is.

1.)Talent Build
    I have found a talent build which is quite useful for arena, you may find it here. In this build you get the most out of your strength, but you will also need some spell penetration. I suggest getting about 60 spell penetration, and then the rest strength. This build is also centered around your spells. So be sure to always have Blood Boil, Icy Touch, Death Coil, and even Death And Decay if you wish, these are very important to have up at ALL times. After that, you should spam Blood strike, and Plague Strike, I also highly suggest you bind Brain Freeze to "F", or another key close to your movement keys (W,A,S,D), although I am a clicker, this helps A LOT when it comes to 2v2.

2.)Addons
    Gladius is really the only addon needed.

3.)Glyphs
    -Major Glyphs
    Glyph of Plague Strike
    Glyph of Strangulate
    Glyph of Blood Strike
    -Minor
    Glyph of Horn of Winter
    Glyph of Pestilence
    Glyph of Death's Embrace

And this will conclude my guide for the Death Knight in arena. If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this post.

A Death Knight Arena Guide
    Stoneguts's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could use a little work :/ Idk its alright, but you can google all of this.

themaster's Avatar Contributor
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tbh tell more about what rotation to use, how to kill some classes in arena that are really difficult for DK's, etc.
    Step 4 should be to get Shadowmourne, that would make this guide nearly complete. I also made a topic once how to use DK rotation in arena, but this was season 5. Maybe it's useful to add this to your guide. http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ml#post1554233

Take care,

Themaster
    Last edited by themaster; 08-14-2010 at 06:39 PM.

thadd's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by themaster View Post
    Tbh tell more about what rotation to use, how to kill some classes in arena that are really difficult for DK's, etc.
    Step 4 should be to get Shadowmourne, that would make this guide nearly complete. I also made a topic once how to use DK rotation in arena, but this was season 5. Maybe it's useful to add this to your guide. http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ml#post1554233

Take care,

Themaster
    Because we are in season 5, and there isnt a such thing as patches?? Ok ill read up on your forum and get gladiator this season.

Vous's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stoneguts View Post
    Could use a little work :/ Idk its alright, but you can google all of this.
    Sure you could google this, and take 30 minutes finding all of this stuff through the links. And you don't have to have Shadowmourne to do arena. I did put in a rotation. Theres not really a certain thing for a certain class, besides common sense on when to use Ice Chains or Death Grip, and silence. But you should have the common sense on when to use those, they are not something that can be taught really. I mean sure, I could tell you when to use them, but it should be more of a natural reaction.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somebody who agrees with me Themaster is a douche.....he has 48 rep and like 250 post...about 200 of them are post like the 1 who on your topic....+Rep Great guide

themaster's Avatar Contributor
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thadd View Post
    Because we are in season 5, and there isnt a such thing as patches?? Ok ill read up on your forum and get gladiator this season.
    Originally Posted by thadd View Post
    Somebody who agrees with me Themaster is a douche.....he has 48 rep and like 250 post...about 200 of them are post like the 1 who on your topic....+Rep Great guide

Haha its meant as a joke, but it seems you cant understand simple stuff, such as http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ge-priest.html
    But np, i allow you to get gladiator. Anyway i gave the guy some useful tips about putting rotations and to write a lil bit about how to handle hard classes in arena. I don't know why you are trolling, go post something useless instead, like how to kill players from above Dalaran.

Anyway Vous, please write how to handle warrior teams in 2v2 for example, i'd like to read it ^^

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by themaster; 08-14-2010 at 07:10 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, the first thing was a compliment the second obviously was not and i do understand that topic and found it 500% useless.

Vous's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally play with a Restoration Shaman, which I believe is great for a Death Knight to have as a 2v2 partner because he may use Ice Chains, and the shaman may Use Ghost Wolf (Instant cast if you spec it) and easily get away. Now, for a warrior/Holy Paladin team, I would Ice Chains the warrior (Have the shaman stay back) And have the shaman stay as far away from the warrior as possible (Again, common sense) Usually when it comes to Holy Paladin, you either burst him, or you die by his partner. So you want you and your partner (Mine being Shaman) to get the paladin down and done, which is fairly simple if you and your partner both know what to do and when to do it. The warrior shouldn't be far behind, so your healer should use whatever CC he has, and keep bursting. After the Paladin is gone, there should be no problem with 2v1. I realize this is more of to my play-style, and that others may not have the same, but its hard to explain for others when you have no specific Class Vs Class.

Gotowneds's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Common sense. No Guide what so ever, all that stuff can be found on ArenaJunkies.com just along with in-depth look at mechanics, MACROs, diffrent sets of talent, fitting your Combo, and Setup guide.

Nice try, but you have to try alot harder.

eodyn123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should explain rotations and that stuff too...

Vous's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did explain rotations in the talents part.

Jbott's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    horrible guide. get the **** out

jmulhern345's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vous View Post
    After that, you should spam Blood strike, and Plague Strike, I also highly suggest you bind Brain Freeze to "F", or another key close to your movement keys (W,A,S,D), although I am a clicker, this helps A LOT when it comes to 2v2.
    after i saw this i LOLD