150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Earn gold by transfering server: List of items to buy/sell

:wave::wave:Hi guys, a week ago i desided to transfer server and i thought that i wanted to make "a little" gold out of it, so i made up a list of items to buy on your server and sell on the other.:wave::wave:

Notice: that this list is server dependant so not all of the items can be sold for more. And also some of the items doesnt give much profit, but selling many of them gives better payout. E.g. I baught 50 stacks of saronite ore to only 12g a stack, and sold i for 23g on my new server, costed me 600g, sold it for 1150g. Great profit (: I know that people that are familiar with this way of earning gold will think and say that this is common sense. Though this is just a hand reached out to those who don't know (:

The List:

[Saronite Ore] (Old server: 12g stack, New server: 23g stack) Good Income
    [Frost Orb] (Old server: 15g stack, New server: 19g stack) Ok Income
    [Primal Earth] (Old server: 1,5g each, New server: 6g each) Great Income
    [Primal Fire] (Old server: 25g each, New server: 35g each) Ok Income
    [Cardinal Ruby] (Old server: 95g each, New server: 120g each) Ok Income (Costly)
    [Majestic Zircon] (Old server: 80g each, New server: 110g each) Ok Income (Costly)
    [Infinite Dust] (Old server: 80s each, New server: 1,80g each) Ok Income (Cheap)
    [Greater Cosmic Essence] (Old server: 20g each, New server: 38g each) Ok Income (A little costly)
    [Primordial Saronite] (Old server: 400g each, New server: 700g each) Good Income (Very Costly)
    [Adder's Tongue] (Old server: 18g stack, New server: 27g each) Good Income

Hope you enjoy it, i know that this is only server dependant and might not get you a big income. I had 12k gold before i moved server, i baught for about 8k materials, mixed a little of the above, and then i sold it on the new server for just about 12k gold.

So if you are considering moving server, then maybe look at the AH first and what to move to a new server (:
    Last edited by HunterHero; 07-22-2010 at 06:40 PM.

Earn gold by transfering server: List of items to buy/sell
    nejm's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite decent written guide you've made here . I've been using this for ages and I believe alot of others do aswell.
    The items i prioritate is usually the lowlevel items used for proffesions etc, like Copper,Mithril,thorium,Fel iron - bars/ores.
    The list you can make from profitable items is insanely big ofc. This is 100% depending on server population and such.

HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nejm View Post
    Quite decent written guide you've made here . I've been using this for ages and I believe alot of others do aswell.
    The items i prioritate is usually the lowlevel items used for proffesions etc, like Copper,Mithril,thorium,Fel iron - bars/ores.
    The list you can make from profitable items is insanely big ofc. This is 100% depending on server population and such.
    Thank you (: Yes i know some people are familiar with the items to buy and sell. People that know that these Lowlevel items used for proffesion leveling like you said "Copper, Mithril, Throium, Fel iron bars/ores and all the other leveling items, will think and say that this is common sense. Though this is just a hand reached out to those who don't know (:

Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's amazing no one has commented on this thread..

TwiggLe's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's nice but also you have to spend the money to xfer servers. So instead of paying the $25 to xfer servers couldn't you use that $25 and buy gold? You can get like 5k gold for $10 so... For $25 you can get like 12,500 or so...

bonehand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From day to day, I can sell certain gems for 5g, and others they sell for 20g (or more!) - it would be reasonable then, that if you stock up on days that the market is low and wait 1,2,3 days to resell you can make the same profit as by transfering and save yourself $25.

I 'adjust' the market all the time when selling titanium for example. I call it adjusting because 'price-fixing' and 'monopolizing' sound like evil terms... If someone is selling their ore for 8.5 per or less, I will buy everything up to the 10g mark and know for certain that all of it will sell at 10-12g per by the time I get home. This is just a small gain, but when I do this with the non-epic gems I get from mining I can double my income or more.

I made 3000gp in 2 hours Saturday just 'adjusting' the market this way. I purchased a bunch Friday super low and dried up the market, then Friday night the botters had not restocked enough for demand and I resold eveything by 1am server time. Not one minute had I botted and made what I make in 8 hours botting. That was one account, on one server...do this full time or a couple hours every night and you can make an incredible amount of money.

Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TwiggLe View Post
    It's nice but also you have to spend the money to xfer servers. So instead of paying the $25 to xfer servers couldn't you use that $25 and buy gold? You can get like 5k gold for $10 so... For $25 you can get like 12,500 or so...
    I know you can get like 20k gold on some websites for the same amount of money. But! You won't get banned for this (;

Woodlauncher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what you are saying is buy low sell high? Thanks!

Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Woodlauncher View Post
    So what you are saying is buy low sell high? Thanks!
    No you noob, read the thread again. This is a list over WHAT items to sell, not that you should buy low and sell high.

EPIC FAIL ALERT!!