0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2-Man the 10M Flame Leviathan

Okay, I'm not sure if this is common knowledge for people, etc. I haven't found this method on the forums when I did the simple search: "Flame Leviathan".

But here's what you do and what you need:

-You must have 4500+ Gear Score, me and my partner have 5000+ and do this no problem.

First and for most kill the trash. This can be done single-handedly if you haven't found a partner or you're waiting for one of your friends to be ready, etc.

Anyway, once the trash is killed, the towers are down and the bases are down as well here's what you need to do:

- If you don't want to die, but you've triggered the Flame Leviathan, than run out before the yellow barrier is put in place. That'll make him glitch out and it'll make your vehicle blow up and you'll be out unharmed if he doesn't kill you.

- If you don't care about dying than let him kill you, let him get back into place and get in your vehicles, you should have one Motorcycle and one Siege engine.

- First off the place you want to position your Flame Leviathan is pretty much wherever you're out of range, you want to park yourself just out of aggro range.

-Inside the box he closes off on the ground there's a small outline of red on the ground, a different layered "brick". I normally put myself on top of it, like in this picture.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

TO THE KILLING!

- The person in the Motorcycle, the only job you have is kite the Flame Leviathan around and lay down tar as often as you can, whilst of course staying alive.

- Okay, now the person in the siege engine should stay in the gunners seat the entire fight, he doesn't move from the first position you put him in. The only time you ever switch out of the gunners seat is to switch to the drivers seat, but you have to switch back just as fast or he'll target you instead of the Motorcycle.
    -- Now the only move you should use as a Siege Engine is the Cannon one. Skill #2 on the Actionbar. That does anywhere from 30k-280k, it's pretty random. But a normal direct hit always hits for above 100k.

The person I do this with is a Engineer, so he Disassembles the Flame Leviathan after. We do it each week.

This is good for gearing guildies, if you want another person in.

TL;DR Explanation:

- Park Siege Engine just out of the Flame Leviathans aggro, Siege Engine driver(s) hop in gunners seat and switch back QUICKLY every so often. (So your vehicle doesn't explode randomly.)
    - Motorcycle Kites Flame Leviathan around laying tar.
    - Use the Cannon on the siege engine and kill the Flame Leviathan.
    - Loot/Disassemble
    - Kinda, PROFIT!

2-Man the 10M Flame Leviathan
    Exigious's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    150 Views and no comments?

Rezzi's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll keep this in mind for when Flame Lev is the weekly - thanks for this. Repped.

spanishlooser's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice ill try to do it thx

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im guessing the reason you aren't getting any comments is because just about everyone who have raided in this game have done it themselves, or already know you can 1 man it.

Edit: Btw this is the slowest and worst mode to 2 man him, it's easier with 2 demolishers, and takes about 30 seconds.
    Last edited by Vyre; 07-18-2010 at 09:01 AM.

themaster's Avatar Contributor
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 man???
    What about solo YouTube - Solo Flame Leviathan 10man 3.3.3
    and youtube is kinda full of these video's + i think that this is a repost because the first time i saw a 2 man Flame levthian it was on this forum

Exigious's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by themaster View Post
    2 man???
    What about solo YouTube - Solo Flame Leviathan 10man 3.3.3
    and youtube is kinda full of these video's + i think that this is a repost because the first time i saw a 2 man Flame levthian it was on this forum
    If I wanted to show or type out how to do it solo, I'm quite sure I would have stated that in the title.

And if you want to call it a repost, with this exact way of doing it than please- Find the link.

Edit: I've also seen that video before, my way is completely different.

themaster's Avatar Contributor
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Exigious View Post
    If I wanted to show or type out how to do it solo, I'm quite sure I would have stated that in the title.

And if you want to call it a repost, with this exact way of doing it than please- Find the link.
    hm.. why do i need to find a repost for YOUR thread.. you should search before posting but ok here we go:

2man = http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...-strategy.html
    3man = http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...-levi-4-a.html
    4 man = http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...leviathan.html
    2nd 4man = http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...an-normal.html

Exigious's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by themaster View Post
    hm.. why do i need to find a repost for YOUR thread.. you should search before posting but ok here we go:

2man = http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...-strategy.html
    3man = http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...-levi-4-a.html
    4 man = http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...leviathan.html
    2nd 4man = http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...an-normal.html
    You obviously don't know what a Repost is.

A repost is if someone a week ago, came in typed out a VERY similar method of 2-Manning the Flame Leviathan and I came in yesterday saying the same thing.

This method isn't on here, so kindly **** off.

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Exigious View Post
    You obviously don't know what a Repost is.

A repost is if someone a week ago, came in typed out a VERY similar method of 2-Manning the Flame Leviathan and I came in yesterday saying the same thing.

This method isn't on here, so kindly **** off.
    Your method sucks, it's worse than all the others, so kindly **** off yourself, no need to flame the guy showing BETTER guides which lets you do this EASIER and FASTER.

Seriously, you don't get rep for coming up or seeing someone else using some shitty tactic on FL.

Exigious's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vyre View Post
    Your method sucks, it's worse than all the others, so kindly **** off yourself, no need to flame the guy showing BETTER guides which lets you do this EASIER and FASTER.

Seriously, you don't get rep for coming up or seeing someone else using some shitty tactic on FL.
    Worse than others, better and faster? Do you not understand that everything is relative to the person doing it?

It's like wall jumping, some people find it harder than ****- Where as others have no problem with it.

And just so you guys know, any strategy that's been made where you lead the Flame Leviathan out of the yellow barrier has been fixed. As soon as he leaves the barrier your vehicles blow up, and you do to if he was targeting you with the rockets.

Originally Posted by ZombieSnail View Post
    Originally Posted by Dielord View Post
    Originally Posted by ZombieSnail View Post
    Sorry dude but this got fixed :\
    No, it isn't.
    Yes it is once you perform pull your vechicle get destroyed instantly.M
    That's taken from the 2 Man thread, more or less making that strategy and that version of killing the FL useless. That thread might as well be deleted.

The version above, also wants you to kite him out of the yellow barrier, which as I says means your vehicle explodes as soon as he comes out of his Box.

The version above is sound, but that's putting you more at risk of dying than my version is.

This version actually sounds good, like it would work. I almost want to try it. Still it takes 4 people where mine takes as less as 2.

So yet again, if you guys don't know what a repost is- Or you guys haven't done your research about this, then get out of the thread.
    Last edited by Exigious; 07-19-2010 at 12:13 PM.

ramble's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rage in thread :O *scared*