Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Mobile Authenticator w/ No Cell Phone!

This started out as a reply to an older thread that is now out of date. I figured it would be more useful to move this to its own thread and create an updated guide.

Downloads:
    Midp2Exe:
    Get it!
    Authenticator:
    Get it!

Optional Downloads:
    Dropbox: Get It!
    Notepad++: Get It!

Virus Scans:
    Midp2Exe

Authenticator

How To:
    Step 1:
    Download and install Midp2Exe
    Step 2:
    Save the authenticator to your desktop.
    Step 3:
    Right click blizzard_mobile_auth_EU_BattleNetMobileAuthenticator.jar and select "Open with -> Midp2Exe Compiler"

Step 4:
    Select your language. On the following screen just choose "This time. Ask me next time" and hit Ok. If your serial number has the last few digits cut off at the end, then please refer to the next part of the guide.

Step 5:
    2 Things to note before we continue. From now on you can run the "blizzard_mobile_auth_EU_BattleNetMobileAuthenticator.exe" that was created on your desktop instead of the .jar. You also should now have a "blizzard_mobile_auth_EU_BattleNetMobileAuthenticator-properties" folder on your Desktop. DO NOT EVER DELETE THIS FOLDER unless you remove the authenticator first.
    Step 6: Visit https://us.battle.net/account/manage...enticator.html and add your authenticator

How To Get The Serial:
    Step 1:
    Navigate to the Directory that contains blizzard_mobile_auth_EU_BattleNetMobileAuthenticator.jar. In my case this is the Desktop

Step 2:
    In the directory should be a folder named: blizzard_mobile_auth_EU_BattleNetMobileAuthenticator-properties

Step 3:
    Inside of the blizzard_mobile_auth_EU_BattleNetMobileAuthenticator-properties is a file named default_rms_#Token#Record.db. Right click this file then chose "Open with..." and select Notepad or another Text viewer. I use Notepad++ which you can get here

Step 4:
    In the file contents there will be a lot of gibberish along with a few bits of text. One of the bits of text will look like this "EU-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX".

This is your serial number. When Battle.net asks for the 14 digit number, it is this omitting the hyphens ("
    -").

Notes:

• This is the most important thing. DO NOT DELETE the "blizzard_mobile_auth_EU_BattleNetMobileAuthenticator-properties" folder EVER. If you do you will have to call up Blizzard and explain to them what happened and get the authenticator removed. Zip it up, back it up and upload it to Dropbox.
    • Blizzard now sends all existing and new characters a Core Hound Pup, so you only need to add this once
    • The pet spell DOES disappear after removing the authenticator. It doesn't have to be the "original" authenticator for this to work, you just need an authenticator on the account.
    • Because the authenticator does in fact generate a new number each time, I would think that this is something Blizzard cannot detect.
    • The mobile authenticator is free, so you really aren't stealing anything.
    • Although the authenticator says it's EU, it also works for US!

I hope this helped everyone and enjoy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free Mobile Authenticator w/ No Cell Phone!-location-jpg   Free Mobile Authenticator w/ No Cell Phone!-openwith-jpg   Free Mobile Authenticator w/ No Cell Phone!-serial-jpg  
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 07-13-2010 at 02:03 AM.

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

Free Mobile Authenticator w/ No Cell Phone!
    Exystredofar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This actually does work. I was hacked the other day, but I got my account back within hours and ordered an authenticator. This will do to hold me over until it ships. Thanks for posting +rep

Excesum's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide, thanks! Worked really good +Rep!
    Last edited by Excesum; 07-04-2010 at 01:43 PM.

DrWho1988's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks very much guys, the rep and comments are very much appreciated

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a REPOST of my post, and your program is suck in the way it doesnt let you see the serial, and mine does, anyway Repost.

Original post
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ah-0-00-a.html

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by R11tz0r View Post
    This is a REPOST of my post, and your program is suck in the way it doesnt let you see the serial, and mine does, anyway Repost.

Original post
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...ah-0-00-a.html
    You are 100% incorrect, this is not a repost of yours at all. If anything, your post is a repost of mine. As stated in the beginning of the thread, this started out on another thread that is almost 4 months old. I'm no math wiz or anything, but the last I checked 4 mos > 3 weeks. Before you post stuff like this and make yourself look like a total tool, you should learn to read and learn basic math skills. Also I showed everyone how to get the serial number.

Here's your proof if you don't believe me
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 07-06-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Blinky's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Watson View Post
    You are 100% incorrect, this is not a repost of yours at all. If anything, your post is a repost of mine. As stated in the beginning of the thread, this started out on another thread that is almost 4 months old. Im no math wiz or anything, but the last I checked 4 mos > 3 weeks. Before you post stuff like this and make yourself look like a total tool, you should learn to read and learn basic math skills. Also I showed everyone how to get the serial number.

And your program sucks because it's sketchy, unlike this which is an official Authenticator app. GTFO of here with this "REPOST!" garbage just to try to get your post count up.
    u mad?
    - Blinky
    wut

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blinky View Post
    u mad?
    - Blinky
    People who jump to the conclusion with accusations without looking through all the facts irritate me. So yes I was a bit peeved

R11tz0r's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Watson View Post
    You are 100% incorrect, this is not a repost of yours at all. If anything, your post is a repost of mine. As stated in the beginning of the thread, this started out on another thread that is almost 4 months old. Im no math wiz or anything, but the last I checked 4 mos > 3 weeks. Before you post stuff like this and make yourself look like a total tool, you should learn to read and learn basic math skills. Also I showed everyone how to get the serial number.

And your program sucks because it's sketchy, unlike this which is an official Authenticator app. GTFO of here with this "REPOST!" garbage just to try to get your post count up.

Loool mine is sketchy?? dude mine is the same program wtf?! have you ever downloaded my program? xD lool the difference is that mine gives the complete serial and yours doesnt.... ^^

Oh and "unlike this which is an official Authenticator app" made my day!
    If it was official it wouldn't CROP ^^

Dont be mad and say mine is sketchy cuz your cropped and mine doesnt^^

Have a nice day!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's only cropped at the end because the program that emulates the app doesn't make the screen wide enough to fit the last 2 digits (which I have shown people how to get their serial). They're there but you just can't see them. There is no need to go on other peoples threads and attack them.
    I have not downloaded yours because I have no need to, I already have an authenticator. People have said yours works, and likewise with mine so I don't see what your problem is. If you don't have anything constructive to add, then please don't say anything. I'm gonna try be civil about this. I deleted my last line, your program isn't sketchy, I was just peeved at your comments
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 07-06-2010 at 01:17 PM.

Iksf's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow bitch war, this techs been around for ages for people not scared of compiling a jar file and running it themselves in CLI mode so w/e to both of you

menkey's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this.