0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to go from levels 50-58 In 3 Hours

While the following information is dependent on your battlegroup being good at PvP, this is by far the fastest way to get 8 levels. I am not sure about everyone else, but leveling the dreaded 50's always turned me off from making alts. I absolutely hated it on my first two characters and never wanted to do it again. Not anymore!

The method is very simple: Alterac Valley.

Yes that's right. Levels 50-58 are unbelievably easy to get in AV. A typical AV match lasts 20 minutes, and with a victory one normally gets 10 bars of EXP. To add onto the total, one can capture towers and assist in other objectives to boost that experience gain, but a simple win gets 10 bars.

Now this is all dependent on your side of the battle being good, but even with a loss you can get 4-5 bars of EXP, by capturing all the towers and killing the "Mini-Boss" of the opposing faction.

I have personally tried this and think it should be shared with everyone else.

I used to dread leveling because I knew I'd eventually hit 50 and bam it would be off to searing or Un'Goro and I hate those places. Not anymore. My big tip is to wait for the weekends to do this, when there are more people PvPing. It makes the queues much shorter.

Just this weekend I leveled my druid using AV. I got from 52-58 in just about 2 hours. I was in shock that Blizz would give away EXP like this.

How to go from levels 50-58 In 3 Hours
    Jackie Moon's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Old news.
    2. It was Call to Arms weekend.
    Check out my YouTube: SkeetzGaming

Neer's Avatar Trend Rider Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    180/830
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! :O 10 bars?! Thanks! <3

eforsmo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jackie Moon View Post
    1. Old news.
    2. It was Call to Arms weekend.
    3. Few servers have AV up an running in that lvl. Even if its weekend
    That would do the trick

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is insanely common knowledge, there's almost never AV, if its not CtA, its not really that fast, but still good if you hate questing.

Useless post.

Odins-Elev's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it 10 bars rested or non rested?

TehGoggles's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's only possible to do this during Call to Arms : AV. You wouldn't be able to hit 58 in 3 hours otherwise.
    It's true, I pwn faces irl

Cazki's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im pretty sure the BG exp is counted as "Quest exp", meaning it wont be affected by "Rested". However, it should be affected by RAF.

Dale93's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AV Experience does not count as quest- or kill-xp. BoA Items do not help you, and neither does being rested.

And as for the OP, not only AV gives you "great" experience, in the bracket that you are refering to (50-59), you will get 1/3 of a level if you win something as simple as WSG. Obviously, AV is better (TBD) seeing as you get 5-6 bars for a win, even if its not Call to Arms. Wich brings me to the next point, Call to Arms increases the XP gained from winning a battleground/doing the objectives by 200%. Many people therefore go for leveling in battlegrounds during CTA.

Personally, in my battlegroup it's currently WSG-Weekend (Weekend is the same as CTA). I decided to start a new paladin now before CTA started, got to level 10, and then, at 00:01 on Friday (when CTA starts) I logged onto my paladin, turned on my bot and went to bed. The next day, when I woke up, I was level 27 with 11k honor. At level 10, you get a whole level for a win (Note: You get more honor from the first win, every day during CTA) I am currently now level 58, with 40k Honor. With this honor, I can buy gems and sell at AH for ez 130g per... (Prices may wary from server to server)

We will see what level I am at Sunday 23:59 I am personally hoping for 75-80...

(Note: I have been extremely lucky, currently got a 90% win ratio in WSG)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice thanks for the info mate what bot do you use?

YungaShanker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, would be harder for me to level as it's currently WSG for the CTA, but yeah mate as the above user stated - what bot do you use?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Odins-Elev View Post
    Nice thanks for the info mate what bot do you use?
    Pirox pvpTool (Elite)

The basic costs 15 Euros or dollars (can't remember), with this you are able to do most things, like basic-botting etc.
    If you pay another 10 of said currency, you will get Elite, with this tool you can background bot (Meaning you can stay on MMOwned/Facebook or such while the bot is grinding for you), you can also multi-box (Botting on mutiple accounts at one time) and so on.

You can also pay another 50 for the Premium, meaning you can use the bot to farm ores, herbs, gasclouds etc etc, it also has alot of other features like the "iPhone Prowl Support", what this does, is that if you got an iPhone you can set it up to send status-messages/whispers etc right to your iPhone.

Note; Just because the name of the bot is "pvpTool" it can still level normally like grinding mobs etc... As far as I know, they are currently in the progress of developing quest-support, so that it will be able to complete quests (Pick it up, do the objectives, like killing a certain amount of mobs or pick up stuff from the ground, and then deliver it when its complete...)

I would say that if you are first getting the basic, you should also get Elite. Now here is where you can get a bit "tricked", I personally thought that if I bought Premium, I would also get the Elite-features, appereantly, you do not... So if I were you, I would buy the Basic and the Elite, but stay away from Premium untill they get some discounts or such....

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thanks mate

Dont wanna get banned tho, so i stay away from bots

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Odins-Elev View Post
    ok thanks mate

Dont wanna get banned tho, so i stay away from bots
    There is always the risk of being banned when botting, yet, pirox looks very "human-like" and so, the chances of being banned is very small...

Its your choice, either risk a ban from botting or a heart-attack from dealing with idioticy in BGs:..

(Written on my iPhone with norwegian auto-correct so maybe some words are wrong)