uber rogue farming sm - farm 100-300g in a matter of hours - druid can do too in cat menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ggqqhaha's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uber rogue farming sm - farm 100-300g in a matter of hours - druid can do too in cat

here we go, this guide will make you rich! i'm a level 49 twink trying to make it super twink and i farm sm for my gold, currently this is the highest toon i got but he is an uber farmer of SM (scarlet monastery) are you ready??

first off you have to be strong enough to take on 2 or 3 even 4 enemies at the same time in sm

you have to have some sort of good gear, be prepared, make sure that you have VANISH, do not even think about doing this without VANISH unless u have good gear or a bit higher level, blind is good to have on you, have potion just in case you will need it, 1 out of 100 times u will use it once, but then again if u die no biggie.. come back and do it again, its just that it slows you down, so i hate to die

farming chests at library, armory and graveyard, i will try to do my best to explain where these chests are for those that do not knwo where the chests are located

there are two chests in library, one chest spawns always on the same spot, and there are three dudes around the chest, this chest is located in the long hall on the left side in a room, make sure u do not forget about the PAT that comes around through... i usually sap one dude and kill the other two and when pat comes i kill it but u gota kill them fast otherwise pat will be an addon, or i wait for the pat at the big entrance to another hall, kill it, walk over to chest, sap one of the three, kill the other two and then kill the saped one. loot all of the enemies (they drop green and blue too) then loot the chest (sometiems these chests are locked, so u have to have ur lock picking up a bit, if u are a druid, im not sure what you do, get key?), now go a bit further into sm, you will see a chest on your left side in the next room or the rom after that, if u do not see a chest in the next two rooms, then the chest is all the way at the end near the boss on the right side next to 3 dudes, this could be a bit dangerous, but u have to take them out . there is also a pat that walks around, kill dudes around there loot them and loot the chest, occasionally u will have blues drop out of the dudes and the chest, but no matter what u loot 1, 2 or 3 greens sometimes out of one chest, i can loot both of these chests at sm in less then 4 minutes, now since we are done with library we are going to do armory, there is only one chest in armory, and usually it spawns as soon as u get out in the court yard, two dudes by it, pat comes too be careful, loot chest, loot dudes, collect nothing! but greens and blues, nothing but greens and blues again i repeat nothing but greens and blues drop everything else even silk cloth...u really don't need it unless you first aid or something and its not all that great money, (the reason i tell u is because its a long walk from ss or chillwind to sm, so u want to collect as many greens as u can in your bags for AH), if the chest does not spawn there it could spawn down the stairs to the right, again there is two dudes by the chest, there is pat that comes to check on the dudes and the chest but u can take him/her out on the stairs, if u go down the stairs and u don't see it, just wait for it and kill it on the middle of stairs so he doesn't run and call others, when u kill this pat on stairs it wont bug you while ur killing the other two by the chest... i don't have a problem wit this, i hit pretty darn hard, i also use bloodrazor, and thrash blade for farming, instead of widowmaker in main hand, bloodrazor, thrash blade, slice and dice.. is the best way to do it ... now we are off to grave

grave is the easiest, but it could get really tricky, be careful,
    when u go inside of grave, go down the stairs take a right, then go left (only way u can go) right in front of u, u will see chest and, i think 4 dudes or five not so sure, sap one take out the rest, ill warn u again, be careful and do not let them walk away at last bit of HP they will call their buddies and ur screwed unless you really have nice gear or higher level.. ok so u gotta be careful when u kill those around the chest, loot them loot the chest, again u get green out of chest and possibly green/blue out of enemies/chest, now there is another chest at grave, go to the right of the chest through the door and then go up the stairs, now ur outside on the grave, soon as u go up the stairs and outside, there could be a chest on the right side in that fenced area or on the left side, if the chest is not there, then the chest is all the way down near the boss, this place is tricky, shit load of things walking around, even i before i was twinked.. died cpl times until i learned... =) so again u kill around chest and loot them and loot the chest, thats it for round 1, now get out fast and reset instance once u have done that, go back into grave and repeat killing around chest and looting chest, when you are done with grave go to library, then go to armory again, once done with armory, get out reset instance go back into armory, then get out and do library, after lib do grave.. and so on and so on..

now this is the shits, if u reset too many times in a given amount of time, i am really not sure what that time is, but it will block u out and u wont be able to go back in for about 30 min, dont be worried, i have a solution =) ill tell u how to spawn those chests without you reseting at all, meaning u can run/loot chests as fast as u want u will never be blocked out! .. ready?

=^^^^reseting instance as many times as u want without getting blocked out^^^^^^^^=

before u go inside instance, have your friend invite you into group, when you done that the instance is in his name on his toon, he is the leader, go inside collect all the chests, library, armory, grave, now if you disband, and go back in all chests will be there, but YOU didn't even have to reset because u ran sm on his/her behalf (because he invited u he is the leader, he is responsible for that sm instance since he invited u and he is the leader he/she....), i just told u to disband so u know what I'm talking about, now have that friend invite you again and have HIM or HER reset for you! YOU do not reset ever, u could.. but if u loot chests fast enough and reset fast enough it will block you out for 30 min and that means more time to get your gold.. so have your friend invite you and reset for you... grr im verry sorry for such sloppy guide but it takes wayyy to long to explain in writing as you can se.. bla bla bla... i farm about 100 gold in less then 1.5 hours.. easy here i am look at my profile =)

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/ch...n=Twstdbosnian

that would be my toon, i get in and out of those instances so fast with greens and blues, i have 18 slot bags so when i come back home, all of my bags are full of greens/ blues... blues u sell 20g + or even 100g for twink stuff. swords etc.. if you have any questions write =))) post.. askkk =) :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: 6): 6):
    Last edited by ggqqhaha; 07-06-2007 at 06:25 PM.

uber rogue farming sm - farm 100-300g in a matter of hours - druid can do too in cat
    Tokolosi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: uber rogue farming sm - farm 100-300g in a matter of hours - druid can do too in

Way too long.

But since you took all that time writing it up, and I don't wanna sound like i'm flaming.. +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: uber rogue farming sm - farm 100-300g in a matter of hours - druid can do too in

ahh i know it is long, but i guarantee you if you follow what i said, u can get ur epic mount way before you hit 60.. u can get it by level 58 for sure, cuz level 50+ or 52+ u can easily farm those chests... anyone that takes a lil time to read and understand will end up rich =) hihi. .. there really isnt a simple way to write.. i mean there is, but i was aiming for noobs too.. not just the people that acutally already know where the chests are... =))) its an uber guide for sure.. especialy the part where i talk about how to make chests spawn without u reseting instance =) its like unlimted spawn.. its all about speed and how good u do =)6):

devilish_hunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: uber rogue farming sm - farm 100-300g in a matter of hours - druid can do too in cat

About your link to your "Uber" rogue twink...
    Clefthide Leg Armor? Learn about it.
    Much of the time a Green or Blue item at 49 will be as good or better than an epic level 40 item... and again the right enchants/armor kit is invaluable...

As a guide? Meh, it has information, but it is long winded, convoluted, and kinda messy... but it has information. C-... no rep...

As a twink? F. You fail.
    I run 47 AddOns. My UI has an MP3 player. Unbuffed I am 10k hp/10k mana, 12k armor. I can wear shadow gear and destroy any 3 level 70 shadowpriests. At once. I AM a badass. And anything with C cups or better and pretty eyes will OWN me.
    Know your limits. That is life as a Pally in Warcraft.

Cakewalk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: uber rogue farming sm - farm 100-300g in a matter of hours - druid can do too in cat

I agree with Devilish in one thing(spelling?), the guide was a little messy.

And Devilish, stop flaming cause you got better gear with your 49 with 70 main, remember that this is his highest character..

Good work getting all that gear, one of the best I've seen so far.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow... didnt i say something at the end? i wrote this in 10 minutes.. give me a break.. im just trying to help out a bit.. and hunter.. ur a noob u do not know anything.. the leg armor ur talking about can only be put on at levle 60 ... please read the entire thing before saying anything bad.. i already said it is sloppy.. i dont have hours to sit here and write a perfect GUIDE! .. again.. go learn ur stuff now.. clefthide leg armor can not be put on... so buzz off!

Originally Posted by devilish_hunter
    About your link to your "Uber" rogue twink...
    Clefthide Leg Armor? Learn about it.
    Much of the time a Green or Blue item at 49 will be as good or better than an epic level 40 item... and again the right enchants/armor kit is invaluable...

As a guide? Meh, it has information, but it is long winded, convoluted, and kinda messy... but it has information. C-... no rep...

As a twink? F. You fail.
    thank you, someone respects me a little bit... i wish i had time to write a good guide for this uber twink farming ... .. .. i thought i said my guide was messy ?

Originally Posted by ninjanisse

And Devilish, stop flaming cause you got better gear with your 49 with 70 main, remember that this is his highest character..

thank you, someone respects me a little bit... i wish i had time to write a good guide for this uber twink farming ... .. .. i thought i said my guide was messy ?
    i am still not done twinking though. mongose is soon to come, and a few other trinkets... =) this gear that i have on is prolly the best gear for my level.. and delivish does not know that u can not put cleft hide armor no more unless ur 60.. so he needs to go and do some reasearch.. the only enchant u can is libram.. possibly something else.. but im close to ding =)) +rep for you ninjanisse just cuz u see what i want u to see! =) good man

Originally Posted by ninjanisse

Last edited by ggqqhaha; 07-06-2007 at 05:52 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

xlAnonym0uslx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was long, and i didn't even read it but it looked good, so +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i just re edited it a little bit, its easier to read and understand =) .. its a good low level druid/rogue farming technique, but thank you for rep! =)))

iwritereviewforu101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im sorry i felt bad for people flaming u that it was long till u said the leg armor can only be put on at lvl 70 and tell him he is a noob now u fail because u must be lvl 0 or higher to put it on the legs the item doesnt so just get a lvl 60+ to put it on for u..so stop embarassing yourself but good info

I own him, i own her, i own them as well

Apocalypse's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by iwritereviewforu101
    u must be lvl 0 or higher to put it on the legs the item doesnt
    You mean lvl 60+ ? well he said that

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Save yourself the trouble next time and just google things...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&p...ry+map&spell=1

Could have saved yourself time just by marking it on a map...
    http://www.dei-ex-unitas.de/gallerie...tMonastery.jpg

sol82's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i believe it was on this site where i read about a nice twink trinket from killing terokk, but blizz may have fixed it by now. it had a use effect of +1250 health!

devilish_hunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flaming?
    Honesty is not flaming. Had I called him names, and tried to say his guide was totally worthless it would have been a flame. I gave props for what substance there was.
    However, name calling and saying someone does not know what they already have proven they do IS flaming...
    "ur a noob u do not know anything.. the leg armor ur talking about can only be put on at levle 60 ... please read the entire thing before saying anything bad.. i already said it is sloppy.. i dont have hours to sit here and write a perfect GUIDE! .. again.. go learn ur stuff now.."
    Now why don't you people jump his ass for flaming me?

Seriously, if it is his highest level toon, whoopie, it is a main and not a twink... I have a first and ABANDONDED Rogue, alone on a Horde server I never play on, untouched for MONTHS... and the little guy has 300 HP and 4 STR less, with more AGI... and he is level 44. He is not twinked. At all. I would actually call him total crap, and VERY VERY gimp... my seldom played alt, abandoned 6 weeks after I created him, on a server I did not enjoy at all... on an account I retired from WoW... and he was a match for that "super twink" linked above.

The words "Super Twink" were used.
    If the truth about a twink being underpowered is a flame, then the evening news must really annoy and piss you off alot when it tells the truth. Labeling it a "Twink" means the toon is more powerful than a main at that level should be, and his toon is anything but that!

If it is not a "SUPER" well twinked toon, do NOT call it "super twink"... period.

And all the talk about level restrictions, price, bla bla bla on the leg armor...
    Am I expected to believe that a 70-90g (depending on server) leg slot armor is too expensive? When his guide claims to make 3X that per hour? Or that he has not even ONE SINGLE over level 60 friend that would attach it? Hell he could afford to pay someone off to be trustworthy with his piles and piles of gold he is claiming to make! I am not that stupid, thank you heaps. And if he did NOT know the leg armor can be ATTATCHED BY ANYONE OVER LEVEL 60 and then the item handed back to him... then he really REALLY should never call anyone else a n00b ever again.

And oh yeah... since you people keep telling me how much I flame, let me show you what an ACTUAL flame might look like:
    Why is it every single RETARDED TWERP in World of Warcraft calls people they dislike "n00b" or "noob" or "nub"? The term means Newbie, and buddy if a 49 is your highest level toon, YOU are the friggin newbie to the friggin game! I have retired 4 level 70 toons in WoW already, and I only played from November 2006 until a few weeks ago... and I can assure you, my KZ and Arena Season 1 geared Pally was more than proof enough I have seen and done more in the game than some level 49 "super twink" that a crappy Fury Warrior could one round. Seriously, do not bother calling someone with level 70 toons and more game experience than you have a Newbie... it just proves my point for me, fast and easy.
    Last edited by devilish_hunter; 07-07-2007 at 05:00 AM.
    I run 47 AddOns. My UI has an MP3 player. Unbuffed I am 10k hp/10k mana, 12k armor. I can wear shadow gear and destroy any 3 level 70 shadowpriests. At once. I AM a badass. And anything with C cups or better and pretty eyes will OWN me.
    Know your limits. That is life as a Pally in Warcraft.

97036's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guide was very, very messy! Almost impossible to read. Your twink was nice though

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha well .. i guess a 60 can put it on for me but the 60 can not put that enchant on Blackstorm Leggings ?? hows.. i have to have some shity green or blue for that 60+ to put the clefthide armor on.. comon guys.. wtf... i said at the end of my guide it was a bit messy.. and for the map dude.. i dont have time to dot maps... but if i did, the guide would be a an A+ ... so plz .. if u dont like walk away.. i know how my guide is writen and if u tried to understand u would.. ...oh and hunter.. i really only read like two first line of ur bs ...

i work in oregon =), live in washington ... thats ur zip right? anyway.. u dont know how to read if its imposible to understand... besides ENGLISH is my THIRD language!

Originally Posted by 97036
    The guide was very, very messy! Almost impossible to read. Your twink was nice though
    Last edited by ggqqhaha; 07-07-2007 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast