0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?100k in a month or two?

Hello.I am an average wow player who just like you has spent countless amount of time figuring out how all these people on the internet are claiming to have reached the gold cap and 150k in a year and such.First of all let me clear something most people just lie because they can.Moving on.So I told myself damn I could just use some simple stuff like jewel crafting and minning to make me gold whenever I need it.But no.That was NOT my goal.My goal was to become rich and wealthy quickly.Very quickly.First of all before you scroll down this guide is NOT an AH guide.

I usually not contribute.I have been here for long and I do not post much.This is mainly because people don't usually give you any sort of feedback or comment and those who do are trolls.However I realised that I will contribute right now because I want to.

Ok moving on.The preparation for this is going to take 1 week.Not 1 week of mindless playing and for the good player you can reach this in a week or less but for the normal player 1 week is required.

First we need some stuff:
    -A level 80.(Preferably your alt) with good enough raiding gear for icc25.I am not saying tip top top noch but something respectable.5.2k gearscore or so should be enough this is mainly for your outside image.More than 1 80 is preferable on different realms so you can continue with this.However there is no reason for this to fail at all and you can just go on with that same character.
    Right now your probably thinking is this a scam?No it is not.Please keep reading.
    -You will need the following macro: http://www.mmowned.com/forums/ui-mac...s-whisper.html
    Credits to the original poster for this amazing thing.This is not required but again is better to increase your outside brand image.
    -You will need a wowstead website.This is NOT required but it does help increase your brand image aswell.

Ok on into the guide.Let's go step by step first of all then I will explain for you what you need to do.
    -1 Create a guild and get 10 signs.Please don't make this stupid name just use some random name.For testing purposes I will use Enigma as a guild name.
    -2 Setup a website and write a short brief summary about Enigma being a guild with international players that love pugging together.
    -3 Go to wow and spam your macro a few times.Set it up so that it includes your guild name and the message should be:'' Awesome friendly pug guild join now.'' or something similar. /who 80 dalaran /who 80 stormwind /who 80 ironforge or the horde counterparts for a few times during that day preferably during peek hours.
    -4 At this point you will want to make a recruitment message to include in the forums(not required but good for brand image) and a /2 post.Anything can work here but here is an example: ''We are a pug guild which means we organize pugs for fun and because most people in the guild cannot follow a raiding schedule.If you are like me /w for an invite. 80 req.''
    -5 So at this point you have about 50 members.DO not worry about their gearscore or whatever.Just have these 50 members or so and the next part starts now.

This is where the flamming will begin.But please continue reading with an open mind.
    First of all tips for the section below and above : STAY PROFESSIONAL THE WHOLE TIME.USE PUNCTUATION AND BE FRIENDLY BUT STRICT THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

Ok.Now to the main point.
    What we are going to do is make the people who pug in your realm believe that you transferred from another server where you used to be a really good pug leader and cleared X bosses with pugs each week. Why you ask? Well to get a successful pug that can clear at least 4 bosses but 6 is very easy.Oh gosh you made me read all of this for me to make a pug?Well the smart people understand what is coming.Anyway let's continue.

-1 Spam /2 a few days saying that your continuing your weekly pugs and for people to /w you their achievements and gearscore for a calendar invite.Make sure people thing that this is something that will happen week after week and that it is very professional.Add them to the calendar.Here you need to get picky as you want good players.
    -2 Set a calendar event from the ingame calendar and have a fixed date for your pug.
    -3 A forum post about it is also important for your brand image again.
    -4 Within a couple of days you will get 25 people that will be ready for you to go to icc with.However I suggest you invite 40 players.Do not expect everyone to come on the first week.
    -5 Implement a system of subs so that if you get a shitty player or someone who complains switch him with a sub.
    -6 There we go.Your pug is ready to go.

What you will get from now on:Gear for your alts and most importantly GOLD.

Continue being firm until everyone is summoned.Vent is a good idea at this point.Remember why the guild was important?You don't have take anyone from your guild but you.Moving on.State some bullshit rules like No QQ no Leavers No spam in raid chat etc.And now comes the part where you will get rich. /rw All trash and non BiS boe reserved for >INSERT GUILD NAME HERE< gbank.
    Basically some qq will ensure here you are strict.If everything was done right people won't argue about these.Tell them that it is possible not even a single boe will drop and they always have a chance to get a boe from the frosty sack of treasures. Now you move on.

You get it basically.Lead the raid take the primordials and the boe's.
    You might say GEE DUDE I COULD HAVE DONE THAT WITHOUT ALL THE GUILD BULLSHIT.THis is where you are wrong.
    Remember the WEEKLY part?
    Well you can continue each week.Sure some people will QQ and say your a ninja but remind them that they could have left before even the first pull.
    Let me tell you a bit:
    Random trash boe: 5-9k
    Boss boe: 9-??k(really depends on your realm)
    Plus the primordial saronites that you can use to craft items my favorite are the woven death leggings.
    I get about 3-4 epic boe in a run and 3 saronites.
    Every 3 runs is 9 saronites=1 craftable=12k.
    Every boe epic as I said depends lets just put the value at 8k for speculation purposes.
    4k(primordial once you craft)+8k+8k+8k.=28000gold every week.(Speculation of course could be much more)For instance if the group is successfull and you down blood queen the neck itself sells for 20k.

THIS IS A GOLD MINE.
    It's just sad that I realised most people will bash this and not try it.
    Oh well I wrote it so I will post it.
    Enjoy.
    WZ7K4HW9XZW9

?100k in a month or two?
    Sildur's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet - thanks. Now I know to avoid people like you doing this scam like the plague!

You've just told the whole world what you've been doing and now any time you try it, someone will know about this scam and simply call you a scammer and the entire raid will break apart.

smoothie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=DragonWaxter;1827419]Right now your probably thinking is this a scam?No it is not.Please keep reading.

Still sounds like a scam to me :confused:

jfazau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thread makes me facepalm

Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    total scam, thanks for posting though.
    /closed

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions