0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Botting and Selling Gold Safely

I am making this for kentril since he requested it, some of these are common sense, flaming will be reported to a mod/admin.
    As for public bots, I recommend Gatherbuddy for farming and Honorbuddy for leveling.

GB 1 Session: 25Euro for bot, +5 Euro/month
    GB Lifetime 3 Sessions: 89 Euro for life
    HB 1 Session: 15 euro for 1 year
    HB 5 Sessions: 39.99 Euro for 1 year

Part 1: Botting Safely

I know there are many threads on this on various sites, but it never hurts.

It is just a basic tip guide.

1. Try to only bot for 6-10 hours a day, and split them up. IE: 6 hours over night, and 4 hours in the afternoon. (There are programs that automatically shut down your computer, and gatherbuddy comes with an option of how long to bot for before closing gatherbuddy.)
    - This will lessen your chance to be suspected of botting. Botting for 3 days straight is a big tip off to a botter.

2. Do your best to switch up zones. For example: On Monday bot in Sholazar, and on Wednesday do Storm Peaks.

3. *NEVER I REPEAT NEVER* Flood the auction house or your guild bank with materials. This = LOLWOWBOTTER

4. Try to make your own profiles, there are many tutorials for gatherbuddy etc. on how to do this. Using a public profile on a highly populated server will end up with 5 botters using the same path.

5. Try to stay out of a guild unless it is you by yourself in your own guild. If you are up for 8 hours the people in your guild will ask you questions or to do heroics etc.

6. DO NOT mass vendor Saronite Bars/Herbs etc. There have recently been a lot of bans for this resulting in 72 hours/permanent ban for Economy Explotation.

7. Try to do some raiding/pvp in between days and just let your computer cool down once in a while every week.

8. Do not report other botters.

There are a lot more tips, but this is just a quick guide.

Part 2: Gold Selling

1. Find a private buyer. The big companies only pay about $2.00 if you are lucky for 1000g now a days. You can do this in many ways, IE: in game advertising, account trading sites like wowtrade.dk, markeedragon, etc.

2. If you are going to sell to a mass buyer, like mmosys, sell them little-by-little. Never sell them an amount like 10,000g- you will get banned within a few days, if you do not, good for you.

3. USE THE GOLD/POWER LEVELING REVIEW SECTION! At often times it has who buys gold for good prices etc.

4. Make sure your paypal is verified! If you are going to be selling mass amounts for good $$$, and are expecting to get over $500 a month, your account will be limited if it goes over $500.

5. USE A SEPERATE VANILLA ACCOUNT FROM YOUR BOTTING ACCOUNT. If you happen to get banned for gold selling, you will still have your botting account.

6. NEVER SELL GOLD VIA IN-GAME MAIL. This delievery method= gold taken away a long with your account =D

7. Always confirm your selling, and have the info right. If you sell to the wrong person= bye bye paypal.

8. Try to switch servers every few months unless your server has a great economy, some people follow you on servers and will start black mailing you.O

9. Only sell to people you trust or many other people trust.

10. If you can, sell gold via materials: IE 400 flasks on your server= 12,000g trade that instead of gold, unless the buyer does not like this method. Then it looks less suspicious and you do not have to do any work

Like I said, there is a lot more but these are the noob basics of these two.
    Last edited by {CoReY}; 01-24-2010 at 12:08 AM.

Botting and Selling Gold Safely
    XC4T4LY5TX's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good guide bro

kentril's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so a safeish rig would be

Having

Account #1, Botting account. Farming whenver etc, in his own guild.

Account #2. Selling account, Sells the gold to companys, vanilla account.

So, If i am going to sell to a company, How would i safely transfer the gold between accounts, Face to face, guild bank withdrawl, etc.

And has blizzard linked the selling vanilla account to the botting account ( i know from lots of people that usually the selling vanilla account gets banned, so they just sell alot from it so they can get some profit, so if the vanilla account gets banned, do they always ban the botting account??)

Thanks, +2 rep !

{CoReY}'s Avatar Botting Since 2008
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    face to face can work
    Or guild withdrawal, just little amounts. And the botting account will not get banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay sweet man thanks

My plan now, will be im botting on my "main" account, but i will soon have a botting account as my own depending on how much i can sell etc,

So,

Im botting on my 1st account till i rake in enough cash, I am lucky enough to have found a private buyer, hes not chinese :P but he buys saronite for 15g a stack (3 less than AH) and my titaniium for 15 per ore (bout 4ish gold cheaper than AH)

But once i get quite alot of gold, i plan on

1. Buying a vanilla account with a month from either off gamers or someone here if they are cheaper

2. Face to face trade it in small amounts ( for instance if i am selling 50k gold, i would do maybe 10 trades of 5k gold or something over the period of a day.)

then, contact the gold selling company / person, face to face trade it to him (maybe HB my character to 20 just so it doesn't seem so un legit) then get the money

Does that seem like a good plan???

Oh and then when/if i sell the gold, i plan on buying a seperate account for botting.

By the way, is it safe to register the accounts under the same name?? Because i was planning on me getting a couple of free months from the vanilla accounts via RaF or being able to transfer a charactor to the new botting account planned.

skunken's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    20/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and what bot would u reccomend?

Good guide
    +Rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now i am using Gatherbuddy and its great. Have made over 2-3k in 2 days and i havent even botted that much.

Thanks G/R
    20/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kentril View Post
    Right now i am using Gatherbuddy and its great. Have made over 2-3k in 2 days and i havent even botted that much.
    thanks, i'll buy it and try it then if it sucks u own me 25 euros xD

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha im sure you will like it, just use some of the profiles they have, and make sure you use a macro or 2 for attacking. It makes it alot easier

Thanks G/R
    20/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha im sure you will like it, just use some of the profiles they have, and make sure you use a macro or 2 for attacking. It makes it alot easier
    will do, again thanks =)

Nekan's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not only vanilla account will get banned but your mains/botting accounts too, not always but its very possible, they can always track from where low level on vanilla account had gold. Everything is in logs and its only depends how deep they will investigate. Sometimes they will ban only vanilla account but you must know if they will make deep search they can ban all of them becasue for example you were in same guild as botters, traded mats with chinese, had same battle.net account, used same credit card etc etc. If you sell gold, use bot/ hacks, some third party software that do some things for you there is always risk that you are going to banned, thats what I'm trying to say If someone saying its not true then it's mean only that he don't have any idea about it. My friend around 1 month ago had chat ingame with Game Master and GM told him that they ban DAILY summary around 800 accounts on all European realms

Back to the topic, two weeks ago I sold 15k to private buyer from vanilla account, withdrawed gold from guild and make face 2 face via trade with customer. Vanilla and my two mains accounts (good geared, crafting professions maxed etc) had different IP, battle.net accs, all details on account, used diffrerent computer to trade etc etc. Next day I've 3 emails from Blizz on 3 adresses where accounts were registreted saying that all got perma banned for " Involvement in online trading activities". Already try to email but they said that they have proofs that all this accounts were invomlment in selling gold bla bla bla and will not unban them, will try in a week again but doubt I will get them back.
    Last edited by Nekan; 01-24-2010 at 03:37 AM.

Thidan's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nekan View Post
    Not only vanilla account will get banned but your mains/botting accounts too, not always but its very possible, they can always track from where low level on vanilla account had gold. Everything is in logs and its only depends how deep they will investigate. Sometimes they will ban only vanilla account but you must know if they will make deep search they can ban all of them becasue for example you were in same guild as botters, traded mats with chinese, had same battle.net account, used same credit card etc etc. If you sell gold, use bot/ hacks, some third party software that do some things for you there is always risk that you are going to banned, thats what I'm trying to say If someone saying its not true then it's mean only that he don't have any idea about it. My friend around 1 month ago had chat ingame with Game Master and GM told him that they ban DAILY summary around 800 accounts on all European realms

Back to the topic, two weeks ago I sold 15k to private buyer from vanilla account, withdrawed gold from guild and make face 2 face via trade with customer. Vanilla and my two mains accounts (good geared, crafting professions maxed etc) had different IP, battle.net accs, all details on account, used diffrerent computer to trade etc etc. Next day I've 3 emails from Blizz on 3 adresses where accounts were registreted saying that all got perma banned for " Involvement in online trading activities". Already try to email but they said that they have proofs that all this accounts were invomlment in selling gold bla bla bla and will not unban them, will try in a week again but doubt I will get them back.
    Never bot/sell gold on accounts you do not want to lose. Rule #1.

wowpew's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by {CoReY} View Post
    7. Always confirm your selling, and have the info right. If you sell to the wrong person= bye bye paypal.
    Could you clarify this?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay sweet man thanks

My plan now, will be im botting on my "main" account, but i will soon have a botting account as my own depending on how much i can sell etc,

So,

Im botting on my 1st account till i rake in enough cash, I am lucky enough to have found a private buyer, hes not chinese :P but he buys saronite for 15g a stack (3 less than AH) and my titaniium for 15 per ore (bout 4ish gold cheaper than AH)

But once i get quite alot of gold, i plan on

1. Buying a vanilla account with a month from either off gamers or someone here if they are cheaper

2. Face to face trade it in small amounts ( for instance if i am selling 50k gold, i would do maybe 10 trades of 5k gold or something over the period of a day.)

then, contact the gold selling company / person, face to face trade it to him (maybe HB my character to 20 just so it doesn't seem so un legit) then get the money

Does that seem like a good plan???

Oh and then when/if i sell the gold, i plan on buying a seperate account for botting.

By the way, is it safe to register the accounts under the same name?? Because i was planning on me getting a couple of free months from the vanilla accounts via RaF or being able to transfer a charactor to the new botting account planned.

Could someone double check and answer this question for me? thanks

{CoReY}'s Avatar Botting Since 2008
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes Kentril, it is. I have about 4 accounts, one got banned for some odd reason but the others were fine.