Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lazy, quick, and easy Alliance leveling (lvl 1-35ish)

Hiyo! Im sure that, like me, you hate walking and wasting time with worthless quests. Well, I have a quick guide that's surprisingly in-depth to get you to level 35 in no time. Well, maybe a few days. No insane rush, right? The record I hold is two days, but that is no sleeping or eating or moving from my chair for 48 hours. Im a tad slow. Anyways here's my guide.

Lvl 1-5 GO TO HUMAN LANDS
    I cannot stress this enough, their early-on leveling areas are quick and easy. Night elves have WAAY too much running, and dwarves are likewise. Human lands of course require footwork, but it can be avoided if you know what to do.

--If yer a dwarf, go to Ironforge and take the tram to Stormwind, then leave Stormwind and go to Northshire (all in the same zone of Elwynn Forest).

--Night elves have it harder- run along the path south and then west to the capitol city of darnassus, then go through the purple haze portal to be trnsported to a village (Rut'Theran I think). There, you walk to the dock and take a boat, which takes you to Darkshore. Walk off the boat, walk straight to the other end of the dock (DONT TURN LEFT OR RIGHT) and get on THAT ship to Menethil. Be sure to get the Flight Path. Then walk the path east and then south to the stone gate/entryway. You will probably have to die and ressurect alot along the path but keep going. Once you get through the gate, grab the flightpath at the dwarf city there and run yer ass up the path (northwest/west, DONT get turned around youll be coming from north). When you're heading down into the valley of kings turn sharply, I always get turned around here, and walk the path west in Dun Morough to ironforge. Read the dwarf guide now. ((Sorry if I messed up on the dwarf city part, I dont rightly remember very well, if you look on your map though it should be apparent.))
    Oh yeah, there's an orc npc in one of the gateways, hell kill ya. lvl 20-ish fellah, avoid him and run fast

Okay, now to the actual leveling. 1-5 just do the human quests. Talk to the guy in front of the abbey, he'll direct you to the guy inside. They'll continue to give you quests, keep doing them; you shouldn't have to leave until level 6. You may also be directed to kill a boss lvl 5 defias and also referred to a grape grower girl who'll have more quests for you, but you shant need em all to hit lvl 5 or 6. One you're there, leave Northshire for good, and be sure to pick up the 'deliver this stuff to the inn etc.' quest on yer way down the path.

Levels 5-10

Elwynn is vast, unless you're a warrior doing the warrior quest then avoid the eastern part entirely. You'll find a marshall guy in front of the smithy, get all his quests. Go into the inn, turn in the quest you got on yer way from Northshire, and snag the candle quest there. Now, back out, the wagon cart has a gold dust quest for you. All three quests take you to Jangolode which is directly south of Goldshire; hoof it down there and clear it on out. Turn the three quests in back in Goldshire, and now you should simply grind the boars (har har, Southpark!) until level 8 or so (until theyre green), then go to Westbrook Garrison (in the west, duh :P) and do the gnoll and hogger grinding quests. Hogger's quest is a poster, and theres no exclamation point; you should just click on it anyways and the quest comes up. When yer level 11 or so, head to Westfall. Oh yes, and you will probably need a friend or two to take down Hogger.

---Edited for Detail up to this point---

level 10-20
    Westfall! Quest-heaven! Furlbrow will give you the collecting oats, retrieve pocketwatch, and westfall stew delivery (turns into cooking quest). Do all three, if you have problems with quests go to thottbot.com to look em up. Then move to Sentinel Hill, begin the defias quests, and go to saldeans farm and do his quests. Maybe youll want to do the chicken pet trick while you're there. After all the defias chains and miscellanious other quests (gnoll quest if yer needing level up, but the drops on that are horrible), just grind around sentinel hill or in Moonbrook. Once yer lvl 18-20 run the Deadmines and kill vancleef, you get good equip from that quest and the mines drop good cloth gear, and the leather rogue defias set. If yer still not near lvl 17-ish, go to Redridge and do their quests, mostly gnoll grinding, orc killing, and murloc grinding. Theres also a few 'find and retrieve' quests.

levels 20-30
    Duskwood, it's hell but a necessary one. Go to the tippy-top left corner and get the wolf grinding quest as well as the Sven Yorgen quest, carry em both out. Then go faaaar east to darkshire, begin the worgen chain and the skeleton killing quest. This'll take you to Raven Hill, where you'll talk to Abercrombie to the north-east section of raven. He gives you a chain that eventually ends with spawning Stitches, and killing his wife is a hard quest you'll do at lvl 29+ in a group. The end of the Stalvan quest will end with a similarly hard boss, dont forget to start that chain early too. Grind worgen when you need to, they have good drops. Or go to wetlands and grind the whelps in the eastern part, they rarely drop a pet whelpling, but its worth it because they sell for around 60 gold.

levels 30-35
    Such painful levels! You must STOP buying anything but class skills, and selling almost everything you have on the auction house. You need to get that mount when you hit 40 so save up. Go to Hillsbrad and Alterac (north of wetlands) and grind or do their quests, good pvp with lvls 25-35 there. You could go to hillsbrad fields and gank if yer in a bad mood >
    Secondly, Stranglethorn vale is south of duskwood. I hate its size, I only did the rebel quests (their camp is in the very northwest part, more north than west) and grinded the beasts there.

--One final thing. Whenever possible, log off at inns. The resting bonus RULES. That is all--

My first guide, hope its good

Also Im in a hurry to get out now so sorry if the ends a rush, i tried to be as in-depth as possible, any problems with quests should be looked up at thottbot.com . Have fun!
    Last edited by Jaktag; 12-10-2006 at 10:37 PM.
    Night Elves suck at PvP so bad, Blizzard actually needed to give them wisp form so they could respawn faster.

Lazy, quick, and easy Alliance leveling (lvl 1-35ish)
    jo3l's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Lazy, quick, and easy Alliance leveling (lvl 1-35ish)

Yeah not bad, Ive seen better, But paid for worse =)

Jaktag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im afraid the ratio between quality and price is inverted. :/
    Night Elves suck at PvP so bad, Blizzard actually needed to give them wisp form so they could respawn faster.

Tory's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty good guide, lack of detail, but gives a general idea to where you need to be.

Azor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i find its a bit usefull

Jaktag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's creepy that you've seen it before, I swear on my honor I didn't use any other sources but my WoW characters and memory. Allthough really, they're the same methods for certain things (such as getting to human lands) so if its familiar it isn't a fault of mine. And glad people find it useful ^^

Tory's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/11
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there was a guide really similar to this on WOWPro
    [RETIRED] MMOwned.com Co-Founder & Developer

amrican93

That one is new to me +rep!

mrknox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's too bad that they nerfed the spirit rez trick. I used to be able to take night elves from their starting area, die anywhere there, and just run the path (even the boat) to Elwynn Forest. I could rez at the IF spirit, and then make my way to SW. It went even faster in wisp form Man was I surprised when I tried taking a lvl 1 NE to IF post 1.12

Not a bad starter guide for newbies btw Just a bit more detail and it would be even better.

Oh, and a tip for people that have some gold. Put fiery on that lowbie weapon.....and you'll pwn in the melee grind

Jaktag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol like we'd be able to afford fiery like that :P and yeah, didnt make it too detailed because its so obvious at that level! But I suppose Ill remake it with more depth while I wait for the servers to clear out >.>

puddinlover's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not too bad man, but its helpfull to some

Thursty005's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its a pretty good guide +rep

Jones4ever's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice, I hate detalied guides so this 1 is nice for me
    Manga, MMO, and Anime fan.

thecure114's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice guide +rep

Romeboat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not Great But not Bad