Everground's 1000G / HOUR Limited Supply Item Guide *20 Minute Video Included* menu

User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    rainstorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by everground View Post
    I don't really feel this is elite worthy. I mean, the only upside to that is less competition on the items. But as I stated before, with limited supply items people get lazy. I bet tons of people tried this once and never picked up it up again. This is all about being patient and keeping a workflow. Unless you had other reasons besides competition for moving it, id say let it be.
    Besides from that i dont have acceses to ELITE i would like to point out that these GREAT guides is what get more ppl to join the community, while ppl like me like to try farm rep with really idiot post comes the ELITES and makes these good post. what i really mean is that i would never sign-up for mmowned if all the post in "free" if i can call it that, were rtarded i dont know what kinds of guides gets posted in the elite but not only is this a shoping list, its and guide to show ppl a "new" way of geting gold. As stated by everground the lazy people do it to farm epic mount and just stops there. I remember myfriend farmed 5,5k in one week and back then when we were uber rtarded that was WTF LOL LOL LOL!!!! he only got that by buying firstaid tutorial/guide book you need. that must have been before WOTLK cause they have removed that because ppl earned to much money on it if i remember right.

Anyway, great guide+Rep. Really one of the best, and WTB horde version keep up the great work.
    Last edited by rainstorm; 01-12-2010 at 05:48 AM.

Everground's 1000G / HOUR Limited Supply Item Guide *20 Minute Video Included*
    mkultra.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really feel this is elite worthy. I mean, the only upside to that is less competition on the items. But as I stated before, with limited supply items people get lazy. I bet tons of people tried this once and never picked up it up again. This is all about being patient and keeping a workflow. Unless you had other reasons besides competition for moving it, id say let it be.
    Yea thats a good point. I made 600g with this about 3 hrs ago and I told my friend about it. He did one route and said he was tired of it already. I've had almost no competition so far and I am going to continue doing this everyday. Thanks for the guide again!

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice post mate

Weapon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To make this take even less time, you can load some alts up with gold, and park them at the more obscure locations. Should take a few minutes off each run. Put that lvl 55 DK to work!

everground's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Weapon View Post
    To make this take even less time, you can load some alts up with gold, and park them at the more obscure locations. Should take a few minutes off each run. Put that lvl 55 DK to work!
    This one of the original strategies involved with limited supply items. Also, one of the reasons why i never did it. I felt that took too much of my time esp when you have to run back the mailbox one each alt everytime. I feel my method is quicker. Also, gotta finish the DK quests to get out of the zone. so level 58+ =]
    A setback is simply a setup for your next comeback.

melkbus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really good job +rep
    and waiting for hord version =D

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What cam do you use to record it Everground? People seem to prefer cam instead of pictures etc : P, I prefer video myself too but haven't found any nice, fraps = too large files, GameCam = can't find a nice, working, cracked version.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vinland View Post
    What cam do you use to record it Everground? People seem to prefer cam instead of pictures etc : P, I prefer video myself too but haven't found any nice, fraps = too large files, GameCam = can't find a nice, working, cracked version.
    I actually used Fraps and recorded at 60 fps. Yeah, the file sizes are huge. But I used Sony Vegas to render/compress it. The final result file was only like 200mb

Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually used Fraps and recorded at 60 fps. Yeah, the file sizes are huge. But I used Sony Vegas to render/compress it. The final result file was only like 200mb
    Ooh, I will test that, thanks ^^

dontc4re's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the guide. Im horde but was still able to to the neutral merchants and went around to other towns to make up for the alliance towns.

The only problem im having is things just aren't selling. There is some competition on the server, but not enough to worry about. Maybe things are marked up to much, im just going under what the market has it at currently.

If I were to do a route twice a day, morning and night, I would be overflowing with recipes because they just arent selling for me. Maybe its just the server too.

Flaky's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice, maybe you can decrease time spend by running around the world by lowbies alts put systematicly to most important spots. It helps at least lvls1 to main cities

Obsessed's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this. I have just done the route and although a few patterns weren't available to me (such as demonslaying) as someone must of bought them before I could. I scanned the auction house with Auctioneer before leaving and most of the patterns were listed for 20g-30g by Auctioneer. I put about 60 items on the Auction House, most of them being patterns that are up for 20g-30g. I hope they sell
    85 Undead Mage, 85 Dwarf Shaman, 85 Tauren Druid, 80 Night Elf Hunter, 81 Orc Warrior, 70 Undead Priest. EU.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Obsessed View Post
    Thank you for this. I have just done the route and although a few patterns weren't available to me (such as demonslaying) as someone must of bought them before I could. I scanned the auction house with Auctioneer before leaving and most of the patterns were listed for 20g-30g by Auctioneer. I put about 60 items on the Auction House, most of them being patterns that are up for 20g-30g. I hope they sell
    Good luck with that!

Update on the horde version. I just got my computer back from being repaired. The route is done I just gotta fraps it. Stay tuned.

Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck with that!

Update on the horde version. I just got my computer back from being repaired. The route is done I just gotta fraps it. Stay tuned.
    Horray for Underground!

Wintrell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great guide, i hope in horde version

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast