0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Insanely nice guide, hope you wont get tired of hearing that ^^,

When you finished answering all the questions out there, i'd love to know how to interrupt when casting AND chanelling (evocation for instance)

In the actual guide, you posted how to interrupt only when the target is casting "/run if UnitCastingInfo("target") then CastSpellByName("Mind Freeze") end".. is there any way i can squeeze in Channels aswell? Cuase with that exact macro, i can not interrupt evocation for instance..

Also, you said you could make the macro spam itself every 0.1 seconds, IF YOU HAVE TIME, do you think u can make the macro do following:
    Interrupt only when target is casting or chanelling
    Make it autospam itself every 0.5 sec or whatever is easy to use

[EPIC]Automate any Rotation 100% /w Lua.
    Viral Fly-by's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Furryeye View Post

When you finished answering all the questions out there, i'd love to know how to interrupt when casting AND chanelling (evocation for instance)

In the actual guide, you posted how to interrupt only when the target is casting "/run if UnitCastingInfo("target") then CastSpellByName("Mind Freeze") end".. is there any way i can squeeze in Channels aswell? Cuase with that exact macro, i can not interrupt evocation for instance..

Also, you said you could make the macro spam itself every 0.1 seconds, IF YOU HAVE TIME, do you think u can make the macro do following:

Name the Macro "Interrupt"
    Code:
    /run if UnitCastingInfo("target") or UnitChannelInfo("target") then CastSpellByName("Mind Freeze") end
    /run if UnitAffectingCombat("player") then RunMacroText("/in 0.5 /run RunMacro(\"Interrupt\")") end

As long as you are in combat, it will spam itself every 0.5 seconds. You'll have to hit it once at the beginning of combat but that's it. Also note that it doesn't do a SpellStopCasting() because it's a DK macro and a DK is unlikely to be "casting" anything requiring a stopcast.

Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Furryeye View Post

I never get tired of hearing positive stuff But since Viral have already answered your question I guess there's no reason to do it again.
    Thanks
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

superprokop's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea why LoaderGUI isn't opening at all? Very odd

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by superprokop View Post
    Any idea why LoaderGUI isn't opening at all? Very odd
    Try running as admin or something. Bugs regarding LuaNinja is Cyphers business, he might've seen the problem before
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Bossqwerty's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea why the warlock macro freezes WoW?

Wiids's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing guide, i will definately use this and thanks alot for posting such useful information.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bossqwerty View Post
    Any idea why the warlock macro freezes WoW?
    Which one? Over in the LuaNinja Macro Collection Thread I've been fixing up and creating new macros for a variety of specs. Post your question/macro there and I can try to take a look.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Viral Fly-by View Post
    Which one? Over in the LuaNinja Macro Collection Thread I've been fixing up and creating new macros for a variety of specs. Post your question/macro there and I can try to take a look.
    That's true. If you guys post questions in that thread the great coders in the thread will help you. Basically everything is possible to use this way, any rotation in the world can be automized. Just head to that thread and take a look and ask. Anything is possible

nemiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok maybe im stupid, but i rly want help with this and im rly new. i want this macro to do this in this exact priority
    Bloodrage if under 80 rage every time it can
    use Battleshout whenever its not up.
    use Bloodsurge (the insta slam proc) whenever its up
    use whirlwind whenever its usable
    use bloodthirst whenever usable
    if im over 60 rage cast cleave
    if the target is under 20% and whirlwind and bloodthirst is on cooldown cast execute instead of cleave.

this is the macro i use atm but i get the error thats its blocked blizzard ui etc etc can u please help?

#showtooltip Whirlwind
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Bloodrage") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodrage") end
    /run if not UnitBuff("player", "Battle Shout") then CastSpellByName("Battle Shout") end
    /startattack
    /run if UnitBuff("player", "Slam!") then CastSpellByName("Slam") end
    /run local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Whirlwind") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName("Whirlwind") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Bloodthirst") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodthirst") end
    /run if UnitPower("Player") > 60 then CastSpellByName("Cleave") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Execute") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Execute") end

btw if its not possible to do the thing i listed can u please just make the blizzard block thing go away?, it comes when im trying to use the macro on a friendly or neutral player/mob after it used bloodrage and battle shout
    what i mean is that the blizzard block addon ui thing comes when i press the macro and bloodrage is on cd and battle shout is on cd. meaning theres nothing it can use my attacks on
    Last edited by nemiz; 12-25-2009 at 07:03 PM.

Hartstock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is it possible for you to make it where it casts, Stormstrike, lava lash, earthshock, and then if 5/5 maelstrom weapon comes up then it does that first like its does it them when there up and when i get 5/5 maelstrom it lightning bolts?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hartstock View Post
    is it possible for you to make it where it casts, Stormstrike, lava lash, earthshock, and then if 5/5 maelstrom weapon comes up then it does that first like its does it them when there up and when i get 5/5 maelstrom it lightning bolts?
    I put together a great enhancement macro over in the macro collection thread.
    Here is a link right to it. It does everything including using all of your abilities and using MW procs and stuff. It's great.

Hartstock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Viral Fly-by View Post
    I put together a great enhancement macro over in the macro collection thread.
    Here is a link right to it. It does everything including using all of your abilities and using MW procs and stuff. It's great.
    thanks, looks like 2 people are getting rep cookies. or lol idk

nemiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can no one help me with this?
    ok maybe im stupid, but i rly want help with this and im rly new. i want this macro to do this in this exact priority
    if the target is under 20% and whirlwind and bloodthirst is on cooldown cast execute instead of cleave.

this is what i want the macro to do, but its not what it does. can u please help me edit the macro or even make a new one?

#showtooltip Whirlwind
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Bloodrage") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodrage") end
    /run if not UnitBuff("player", "Battle Shout") then CastSpellByName("Battle Shout") end
    /startattack
    /run local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Whirlwind") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName("Whirlwind") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Bloodthirst") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Bloodthirst") end
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Execute") if (d == 0) then CastSpellByName("Execute") end

and with this macro, when i have Blessing of Might it just spams battle shout cuz its supposed to hold it up, but since they dont stack it just spams battleshout thinking its not on.

Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nemiz View Post
    can no one help me with this?

this is what i want the macro to do, but its not what it does. can u please help me edit the macro or even make a new one?

#showtooltip Whirlwind
    /startattack

and with this macro, when i have Blessing of Might it just spams battle shout cuz its supposed to hold it up, but since they dont stack it just spams battleshout thinking its not on.
    First of all, stop spamming that!!!! (You've posted it like 5 times in the other thread and 2 times in this)
    Second of all, your question have already been answered in the Macro collection thread, but I will repost it here incase you don't check the thread until a new page is up, and will continue asking.

For the Battle Shout use
    Code:
    /run b={UnitBuff("player")} if not (b[1]=="Battle Shout" or b[1]=="Blessing of Might" or b[1]=="Greater Blessing of Might") and IsUsableSpell("Battle Shout") then CastSpellByName("Battle Shout") end
    For the execute use
    Code:
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Execute")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Execute")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Execute", "target")==1 then CastSpellByName("Execute") end
    So for the full macro it should be
    Code:
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Execute")==1 and GetSpellCooldown("Execute")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Execute", "target")==1 then CastSpellByName("Execute") end
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Bloodrage") and GetSpellCooldown("Bloodrage")==0 and UnitPower("player")<80 then CastSpellByName("Bloodrage") end
    /run b={UnitBuff("player")} if not (b[1]=="Battle Shout" or b[1]=="Blessing of Might" or b[1]=="Greater Blessing of Might") and IsUsableSpell("Battle Shout") then CastSpellByName("Battle Shout") end
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Slam") and IsSpellInRange("Slam", "target")==1 and UnitBuff("player", "Slam!") then CastSpellByName("Slam") end
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Whirlwind") and GetSpellCooldown("Whirlwind")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Bloodthirst", "target")==1 then CastSpellByName("Whirlwind") end
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Bloodthirst") and GetSpellCooldown("Bloodthirst")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Bloodthirst", "target")==1 then CastSpellByName("Bloodthirst") end
    /run if IsUsableSpell("Cleave") and GetSpellCooldown("Cleave")==0 and IsSpellInRange("Bloodthirst", "target")==1 and UnitPower("player")>60 then CastSpellByName("Cleave") end
    /run StaticPopup_Hide("MACRO_ACTION_FORBIDDEN");
    /startattack [exists,harm,nodead]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast