0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Farm 20+ Frost Lotus / hour played

This little trick require 3 things..
    1. Your a druid/rogue
    2. You got Herbalism as profession
    3. Your guild runs either 10 or 25 man Ulduar

As you might have noticed inside Ulduar the Freya room is packed with all kinds of random herbs, but ya might not have noticed that the herbs reset/respawn every 45-60 minutes twocents
    The first 4 herb nodes inside the room can be picked up by any class and they dont require stealth to reach but all other nodes inside the room require it.
    Watch the patrols in there carefully and use your brain to time your herb-pickups and your stealth/prowl carefull and with some training you will be able to farm 2/3 of all herb nodes inside the room in 5-6 minutes.
    In 57 minutes played today i picked up 27(!!) Frost Lotuses, in some runs i might just get 1 or 2 but when really lucky i can get 6-7-8 each reset.
    My advide is to pick up ALL herbs you can reach because the nodes in this room have greatly increased droprate for Lotuses.
    Once you get good control of how the patrol moves around inside the room you can farm it w.o dying even once but a solid tip is to remove all gear with durability while doing this
    Some of the lotuses can be pick by "suicide-farm" when close to the tree giants (Elders) if you have less then 100ms latency and no server loot-lag, if there is high latency or loot-lag - dont bother.
    Even if you get just 1 Lotus and the rest have none patrolling packs of mobs standing them, dont cry/qq - the entire rooms resets so next time you log on inside the instance they might be standing on top of a Goldclover..
    I cap my druid inside Ulduar after guild have cleared Kologarn so i can portal to Freya room and just alt+f4 out after each farm run, as long as you dont die you dont need to stay in raid to still be inside the instance when you login and if i happen to die i just run /who 5-10 and invite them all, as soon as someone join i make raid, enter and kick them from group...
    My guild have not killed Freya yet so 2bh i dont know if herbs in room keeps respawning AFTER she have died, hopefully someone can confirm if they do or not.
    This is a sick tip for making TONS of gold fast considering the time consumed to doing this, i login my druid 5 min here and 5 min there and make 500-1000g/day in no time at all. If you like me have Alchemy(Elixir) on top of your Herbalism this is even more awesome cause before finding out if this 2 weeks ago i was always short of Frost Lotus compared to the amounts of Lichbloom/Icethorn i had, now the problem is vice-versa but i guess i can live with that

You will also get loads of:
    Eternal Life
    Goldthorn
    Adders Tongue
    Lichbloom
    Talandra`s Rose
    & some Deathnettle
    Last edited by statsministern; 06-23-2009 at 11:52 AM.

Farm 20+ Frost Lotus / hour played
    Smirdzius's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Smirdzius; 06-23-2009 at 11:40 AM.

statsministern's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops sorry then i did search "freya room" before posting and got 3-4 search returns that was none related to this one..

BlodyWarior's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nodes wont respawn after shes dead

markons's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R