0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make gold the old way, Bottomfeeder is back

Just wanted to post a fix that should make Bottomscanner automated. I have not tested this yet but it should work. Its a workaround to make clicking "yes" on purchase automated.

1. Open btmMain.lua in \Interface\AddOns\BtmScan
    2. Find this line: BtmScan.Prompt.Yes:SetScript("OnClick", BtmScan.PerformPurchase)
    3. Change it with BtmScan.Prompt.Yes:SetScript("OnShow", BtmScan.PerformPurchase)
    4. Enjoy earning gold as I did getting 10k g(but configure it right, there are guides for that)

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com
    Last edited by Matt; 06-03-2007 at 06:19 PM.

Make gold the old way, Bottomfeeder is back
    RichyG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Make gold the old way, Bottomfeeder is back

Whats bottom scanner

Please test it and rep me if it works as it should.
    Last edited by RichyG; 06-03-2007 at 06:17 PM.
    Horde Fanatic

Lemonnns's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it used to be an addon that automaticly bought underpriced things for you, but it was nerfed, and you now have to buy them yourself.

Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please dont ask for rep.

minifss's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you say that "Its back" without even knowing if it works?

devilish_hunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bottomscanner is an addon that is packaged WITH AUCTIONEER.
    You do not need to change the LUA or any other retarded bullcrap...
    Go here http://auctioneeraddon.com/
    DL and install Auctioneer.

lemonnns is 100% correct, it did once autobuy the low price items for you. Now you run Bottomscanner and it asks you every time it finds one if you would like to buy it. You must click yes. Then check your mail, collect the items, and let Auctioneer relist them at proper prices to reap a proffit.

So... YES Bottomscanner works. But the "it's back" is retarded, it never left, you just had to get the beta until the stable hit like 3 weeks ago... I used the beta and never have done without Auctioneer and Bottomscanner, both have always worked, and STILL DO. You just have to go to the site and DL the new version periodically, just like any other addon...

Not only do I NOT give rep for this moronic post of "I think it maybe works if you change a bunch of crap you do not need to change" but I ask you to PLEASE not post unless you have some idea what the hell you are talking about.

And that LUA "hack" switches Bottomscanner to click yes automatically. Dude... leave your LUA alone and look at the buy before it buys it. there are good reasons the designers changed that autobuy to something you need to look at for yourself before it spends your money...
    Alot of morons list crap like "Living Ruby" for 3000g because they are stupid. This will taint your auctioneer price lists and cost you money when it buys them for normal and tries to sell for way too much. It is MUCH MUCH better to read for yourself and use common sense on the buyouts, and it is no effort at all to see what it is and click yes and no... It would SUCK to buy a Living Ruby for 750g because people have listed the same one for 3000g for 2 weeks and your auctioneer is confused. Meanwhile, on any of the 4 servers I play on, you will be lucky to get 250g out of that living ruby, (GENERALLY they go under 100g!!! There are way WAY too many Jewelers in this friggin game right now!) costing you 500g in one whack!!! Common sense is better than any software, so use some.

Other commands you want to play with:
    /auctioneer load always works with this package too, and is far more useful since it lets you see AH averages on ANYTHING you mouse over. Great for when a blue BoE drops in an instance and people rolling want to know what it sells for.

Go DL the mod, install it, and love it.
    And STOP POSTING RUBBISH! Research before you post about how some friend of a buddy's cousin's ex GF's new BF said this may work... its not that hard to google Bottomscanner, find the website, and try it yourself.

Hell, I am going to go put together a guide for using Auctioneer, Bottomscanner and maybe Gatherer together tonight, just to avoid any more of this retarded nonsense.
    Last edited by devilish_hunter; 06-03-2007 at 06:59 PM.

Lemonnns's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think it works. I set it to the lowest settings, but after 10min it hadnt bought anything.

EDIT: didnt see the above post.
    EDIT: Also, I had another idea that makes btmscanner btmfeeder, but never tried it (I'm broke). Someone posted a autoclicking program a couple weeks ago, could you put your mouse on the buy button and have it click it for you?
    Last edited by Lemonnns; 06-03-2007 at 06:56 PM.

Fallorin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, this Bottom thing sounds cool. I use auctioneer.

Fatm4n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by devilish_hunter
    Hell, I am going to go put together a guide for using Auctioneer, Bottomscanner and maybe Gatherer together tonight, just to avoid any more of this retarded nonsense.
    If you manage to pull that together, I'd really appreciate it. :wave:
    I don't wave to just anybody, you should feel lucky. :wavey:
    I'm not fat... I'm just big boned...

RichyG's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why doesnt auctioneer work on my mac? It doesnt show up in the addons list.
    Last edited by RichyG; 06-03-2007 at 07:36 PM.
    Horde Fanatic

pingo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by devilish_hunter
    Bottomscanner is an addon that is packaged WITH AUCTIONEER.
    You do not need to change the LUA or any other retarded bullcrap...
    Go here http://auctioneeraddon.com/
    DL and install Auctioneer.

lemonnns is 100% correct, it did once autobuy the low price items for you. Now you run Bottomscanner and it asks you every time it finds one if you would like to buy it. You must click yes. Then check your mail, collect the items, and let Auctioneer relist them at proper prices to reap a proffit.

So... YES Bottomscanner works. But the "it's back" is retarded, it never left, you just had to get the beta until the stable hit like 3 weeks ago... I used the beta and never have done without Auctioneer and Bottomscanner, both have always worked, and STILL DO. You just have to go to the site and DL the new version periodically, just like any other addon...

Not only do I NOT give rep for this moronic post of "I think it maybe works if you change a bunch of crap you do not need to change" but I ask you to PLEASE not post unless you have some idea what the hell you are talking about.

And that LUA "hack" switches Bottomscanner to click yes automatically. Dude... leave your LUA alone and look at the buy before it buys it. there are good reasons the designers changed that autobuy to something you need to look at for yourself before it spends your money...
    Alot of morons list crap like "Living Ruby" for 3000g because they are stupid. This will taint your auctioneer price lists and cost you money when it buys them for normal and tries to sell for way too much. It is MUCH MUCH better to read for yourself and use common sense on the buyouts, and it is no effort at all to see what it is and click yes and no... It would SUCK to buy a Living Ruby for 750g because people have listed the same one for 3000g for 2 weeks and your auctioneer is confused. Meanwhile, on any of the 4 servers I play on, you will be lucky to get 250g out of that living ruby, (GENERALLY they go under 100g!!! There are way WAY too many Jewelers in this friggin game right now!) costing you 500g in one whack!!! Common sense is better than any software, so use some.

Other commands you want to play with:
    /auctioneer load always works with this package too, and is far more useful since it lets you see AH averages on ANYTHING you mouse over. Great for when a blue BoE drops in an instance and people rolling want to know what it sells for.

Go DL the mod, install it, and love it.
    And STOP POSTING RUBBISH! Research before you post about how some friend of a buddy's cousin's ex GF's new BF said this may work... its not that hard to google Bottomscanner, find the website, and try it yourself.

Bottomfeeder was automated, bottomscanner isn't. The first was pulled because of some changes blizzard made in lua to make it broken and mostly because they wanted it GONE and that's why you won't see an official release with auto clicks again!

So if you want it to auto click (without any auto clickers and stuff) do that, if you don't then don't.

No need to be angry, I made a lot of gold with the automated version, if you don't know how to configure or use it it's not my problem.

Just thought that this hack would come handy to many ppl who used Bottomfeeder(with profit!).

Oh and why I said it's not tested...

It works for me but I'm using ISXWoW which unlocks some lua commands blizzard nerfed. So I'm still waiting on some feedback whether it works or not. If it doesn't, add step 5: Get IS+ISXwow.

To ppl who say it's rubbish: I got 10000+ gold like this over a few months so I guess it's not. And I did not post any info on the addon because if you don't know what it is you better not try the auto click yet(might end like the guy above posted, you need knowledge and experience to use it well).
    Last edited by pingo; 06-03-2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um... no, Pingo, what you did was post a "haxor" that you did not even bother to test, for software you did not even bother to explain, that may or may not even work.

Even if it DOES work, it is pointless. Bottomscan does the same thing, except you have to click a "yes" box if you want to buy what it offers. And 40% of the time, you DO NOT want to buy what it offers. So you basically posted nonsense.

Anyway, I DID write up a quick guide to Auctioneer and Bottomscanner. I added on Siena's Gem Viewer too, so it is a full AH suite. Grab it over here.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/showth...516#post175516

And as far as "what I know"...
    4 level 70's with epic flying mounts, all funded by mining and using Auctioneer and manual scans CANNOT be wrong.
    Just because you post rubbish you did not even test, don't be mad. You just need to research before you post.

One more thing... begging for rep AND making other people test the hacks you dont even test before you post? Dude.... TACKY and LAZY much?
    Last edited by devilish_hunter; 06-03-2007 at 08:22 PM.
    I run 47 AddOns. My UI has an MP3 player. Unbuffed I am 10k hp/10k mana, 12k armor. I can wear shadow gear and destroy any 3 level 70 shadowpriests. At once. I AM a badass. And anything with C cups or better and pretty eyes will OWN me.
    Know your limits. That is life as a Pally in Warcraft.

pingo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many lvl 70's with epic mounts you got doesnt matter. I said that bottomfeeder made me a profit of 10k gold (all that while being afk) and afaik to many other users.

No doubt that it also made many users go broke but thats because they did not use it properly.

I'm sorry that I shared such "useless" stuff. Sorry because it's not yet another guide with pics on how to use an addon like auctioneer & stuff(which you get tons on google). Sometimes a 4 lines guide or tip can be priceless if you know how to use it.

The hack works for me but it might not for you! That's why I said it's not tested(on a normal wow).

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay... last post I am going to even make to you.

Point 1) No it did NOT make you 10k while AFK. It did not happen. That is a total lie. You must go back and forth to the mailbox and relist your items. If you did that while AFK you are not using Auctioneer suite.

Point 2) the number of epic mounts I have gotten using standard manual scans is VERY MUCH relevant. It is 6k per epic flying mount, thats 800g for standard flight training, 5k for epic training, and 200g for the mount itself. Times 4. Saying that is not important is like saying your mighty 10k gold is not important. On a side note, I only started playing WoW last year. Last week of October of last year, I just checked my credit card billing. So in this short an amount of time, I have amassed enough cash to handle 4 70's with epic mounts. Yes I DO know how to use auctioneer.

Point 3) If you list it as untested, and you have been using it on a private server, do you not think you should explain that? Is it not somewhat possible someone could get banned using your worthless hack on Blizz servers? Did you put any thought into consequences of your "priceless 4 line" post at all? because so far i see some dude that slapped something up, called it untested, did not care what happened to the people that used it, and asked for rep to boot. Besides all that, I have a seen 42 on a private server with 8700g... the server is set to drop outrageous gold per kill, and it is hilarious, obscene XP per kill, gold per kill, etc... unstable as hell server, but funny... So dude, if you made 10k on a private server it doesnt mean a thing!

"The hack works for me but it might not for you! That's why I said it's not tested(on a normal wow)."
    DUDE! Hacks either work or they don't. They are not magical, and your radiant aura of uber coolness will not make what works for nobody else work SOLELY for you. It either DOES work, or it does not, it is either tested and confirmed, BY YOU, or you should not post. Thats life. Its hard. get a helmet if you cannot handle the fallout.

Seriously, done with you.
    think before you post, and know what you are on about when you do post.
    Last edited by devilish_hunter; 06-03-2007 at 09:02 PM.
    I run 47 AddOns. My UI has an MP3 player. Unbuffed I am 10k hp/10k mana, 12k armor. I can wear shadow gear and destroy any 3 level 70 shadowpriests. At once. I AM a badass. And anything with C cups or better and pretty eyes will OWN me.
    Know your limits. That is life as a Pally in Warcraft.

pingo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) I did the bids afk that's what i meant ofc (not having to wait for it to scan and find an item)

2) What i meant with my 10k gold is that the old bottomfeeder did work great indeed and wasn't comparing it to any other methods. I did not say this method is better, I said it works. (if Im afk while it does it, it is better for me)

3) You have no idea what you're talking about. Even if it was a private server (which it isn't) two things could happen: It would work or it would not(not to forget that AH doesn't work on any private servers). And it is not a private server. I don't know how a lua script can be a hack that can get you banned. Read again.
    Originally Posted by pingo
    It works for me but I'm using ISXWoW which unlocks some lua commands blizzard nerfed. So I'm still waiting on some feedback whether it works or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast