Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Standard, fairly fast Leveling WITH Honor guide

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

This guide is to offer the pattern I have used to level every one of my toons. The concept is fairly simple... balance the toon's leveling with exceptional enough gear to provide fast killing and monsterous XP gains while providing a chance to gain honor and marks between fast grinds.

To begin... you want to plan 10 levels ahead on every piece of gear for your toon, and always know where the next upgrade will be coming from. Thottbot.com is an EXCELLENT place to find this, using the Find/Armor filter and setting appropriate levels as you ding. It is sort of like being semi-twinked, while leveling.

Green gear is your FRIEND. Especially at higher levels. The post level 58 Outlands Green gear is usually better than anything of any rarity from before BC. And it is dirty cheap.

A few things to look for on green gear:
    Bear - Adds Str and Sta, nice for tanks.
    Eagle - Adds Sta and Int, great for most casting classes.
    Monkey - Agi and Sta, a rogue's bread and butter. Great for hunters as well.
    Tiger - Adds Agi and Sta, good to increase base damage on rogues.
    Owl - Adds INT and Spirit. Solid for casters.
    Champion - Adds Str, Sta and Defense. AWESOME for tanks.
    Bandit - Adds Agility, Sta, AND Attack Power! Rogue and Hunter's dream!
    Sorcerer - Adds Sta, Int AND raw spellpower to both heals and nukes.
    Invoker - Adds Int, Spell damage and healing, AND raw spell crit.
    Physician - Adds Sta, Int, and raw healing (alot more to heal than Sorcerer does to both)
    Elder - Adds Sta and Int on par with Sorcerer, but adds mana per 5 sec instead of damage/heal.

Also, Fiery enchants are your friend. They have increased the drop rate of Essence of Fire, so the price should be dropping, and Small Radiant Shards seem pretty common. Do save along the way for your level 40 mount, but if you have it to spare, Fiery is cost effective and helps you both solo and group if you are a melee class.

Okay, now lets build a toon. Start at level 1 and do your thing... quest it up, run fast and hard, tackle all the newbie quests, and grind. Come back and see me when you hit level 11 or so.

Wow, level 11 already? Sweet! Lets go looking at gear then! Thottbot is a great tool here, but lets be lazy... go download AtlasLoot. http://wow-en.curse-gaming.com/downloads/details/2983/

Alright, lets plan some gear. The first target plateau is going to be level 19. Open AtlasLoot and click through The Deadmines and Wailing Caverns. there are nice blues for all classes in both places, and solid green drops will be dropping there too. make a list of the blues you will want from these locations. Now start watching the chatter in city chat whenever you are passing through. At level 10 you can start zoning into both of these areas, so if you see a group going with a high level, or a full group needing one more of any class, send a tell, worst they can do is say no... (horde also have access to Ragefire Chasm at this point)

While you are going back to the grind for XP, start collecting quests for the dungeons. the AoTR Dungeon Quester mod is most excellent, it allows you to look at an instance in a simple drop down menu, tells what ALL the quests for the instance are, where the chain starts, and what the reward for the quest is. Grab it here. http://ui.worldofwar.net/ui.php?id=2376
    (BTW it has not been updated in a couple weeks, but it works perfectly)

At level 15 (13 for horde) start joing LFG. You are now big enough to officially go into VC (Deadmines) and Wailing Caverns (Or Ragefire)!

Ideally you want to do most all your XP from 15 to 19 in the instances, to max your chances of gett8ing the drops you wanted. Finish the quests in between, but be careful NOT to ding 20, STALL at 19.

Now, you are a decently geared 19 of whatever class you chose. Time to spend a weekend in Warsong Gulch! Its a nice break from leveling, and even though you are not a twink, your gear should not suck at this point either! Just stay with a group or at least run with a wingman, and you should do fine. Don't expect to "pwn face" (as our fearless Majere would say) and play hard. In just a couple of days in the gulch, a full stack of WSG tokens can easily be had. Thats 34 wins, or 100 losses, but even the alliance doesnt usually lose 100 in a row!

So, you have a stack of 100 tokens, had some fun for a couple days, and are refeshed for more grinding? GOOD JOB! Start joining LFG for Shadowfang Keep and as soon as you ding 20, start joining LFG for Blackfathom Depths. Go back to AtlasLoot and plan the loot you want from SFK and BFD, also plan for the Stockades if you are alliance, then use that sexy AoTR mod to gather all the quests for this block of instances! Now before you go getting excited, scan the loot tables in AtlasLoot for Razorfen Kaul and Gnomergan as well!

At 25 you can start joining the LFG for Razorfen Kaul (at 23 the Stockades become available for alliance LFG) and Gnomergan.

*Note* Horde remember to take the quest to gain Gnomergan entry if you plan to LFG there. the quest will take you maybe 15 minutes. Start in Orgrimmar, speak to Sovik, location is 75,25, or ask a guard for an Engineer trainer. Pickup the quest to find Engineer Scooty. (and grab Rig Wars first or you won't get this one if I recall correctly) Now run/fly/sail to Booty Bay. He hands you a Transponder, and lets you port into Gnomer.

Okay, so you are grinding in instances, using LFG tool, getting XP from every single quest in each instance you visit, getting the loot you want? Good! Come back and see me at 29.

29 already? Thats hawt. Now go do Arathi Basin for the weekend. Your gear is decent, you know how to play your class, have fun with it! Collect 100 AB tokens, and start using your AtlasLoot to plan your level 39 gear wants from Scarlet Monastery, Razorfen Downs, and Uldaman! Use AoTR to collect ALL the quests, and get resituated! Level 39 now? Sweet. Look through the rewards for Arathi Basin and Warsong Gulch. See any gear that would be monsterously upgrading what you have now? If so, buy it, and replace the marks you used so you have banked 100 AB and WSG tokens. then get back to work!

At 40 you can join LFG for Maraudon. at 43 Zul'Farak, and 44 the Sunken Temple. At level 48 you can join Blackrock Depths LFG. By now you know the AtlasLoot and AoTR drill! At 49, chill for a day or two in WSG or AB, check the purchases for your level, maybe get another upgrade, keep a little honor coming in...

Level 53 opens Blackrock Spire to ytour LFG table, and some really nice loot will fall in there, especially nice if you can disenchant the blues that nobody needs for Large Shards. At level 55 LFG will allow you to join Dire Maul.

At level 58 the portal to the Outlands is fully accessable. By now you should be comfortable using Atlas and AoTR without me holding your hand.

At 60 take a day or three and hit Alterac Valley. Grind your 100 tokens there, and start looking at the really nice PvP gear. Now is the time to use all the planning skills you have been practicing to get here. Figure out what instances will have the best drops for your class from here to 70, and LIVE in that LFG. You should make really nice XP and find good drops in instances nonstop from here to 70, I have on 3 toons in the last 4 months.

*extra note*
    The epic PvP mounts for level 60 only cost 30 of each of the 3 tokens. If you can scrape together the cash to get the training, these are really nice alternatives to all the hometown rep grinding most folk do for an epic mount.

Hopefully some of what is in this little guide will help some of you out on learning to plan for your future levels, and on having some honor and tokens stockpiled for when you hit 70. If I can help at all, just drop a question.
    Last edited by devilish_hunter; 06-03-2007 at 08:31 PM.

Standard, fairly fast Leveling WITH Honor guide
    Ced's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Standard, fairly fast Leveling WITH Honor guide

Nice I like it
    '+rep

Warwenw's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its AWSOME 2bad I havent got more time on my account...well well I will fix it soon =D +rep

Warwenw's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its AWSOME 2bad I havent got more time on my account...well well I will fix it soon =D +rep

Crazyinnova's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+Rep nice guide mayne im stuck at 53 likes duhhhhhh idk where to grind or instance

Fatm4n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great guide, much appreciated. *Rep
    I don't wave to just anybody, you should feel lucky. :wavey: