Paid Guides Do Not Belong In This Section! They Belong In Elite WoW Guides! >>READ<< menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    ccp900's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh, the only thing i find funny is that if i do go out and lets say buy idemise so i can share it so i can get rep.

1) i spend 67 USD
    2) i post it - everyone says its old
    3) i actually end up with less money versus buying donator status which is a sure way to get access

so i really cant think of a better way that i can contribute.....if i contribute pron, will i get rep....HAHAHAHA.....

OH YEAH this always works..HOT BELF CHICK FOR CYBERSEXORZ ASKING FOR REP!!!

mods, please dont kick me out...im just making some jokes....people are very serious in the thread and a few chuckles might make it all better hehehe....

Paid Guides Do Not Belong In This Section! They Belong In Elite WoW Guides! >>READ<<
    Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    making the rep system more balanced one day at a time

I support it.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

terinbune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well as a leecher I can say that while it's a slight setback it is going to get me to start contributing. Also the other leechers who are complaining seriously need to stop. It's not like non-pay guides aren't going to be available, you still have all of the info in the non-elite guides section. There is still a lot of useful info here, and opportunities to gain rep. If all else fails, you can contribute through donating. If you can't come up with the 15 bucks you can always scroll of res with a friend and spend the money you saved for that month on donating to the site. Good idea admins.
    -T

tingtong1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dragonshadow View Post
    Its been like this for over 2 years.
    Rep is not hard to get.
    Donating is optional.

Honsu donating is not lifetime, its a subscription for x months.
    I've been a member for 537Days, I don't really search out exploits in-game nor really pave the way and write guides. The whole reason I stumbled on this site was that it's free and you could get some really good info to SAVE TIME. I'm sure if I were scripting for the Emulators I might contribute but I probably won't ever will while I'm playing WOW.

I understand you have bandwidth concerns and you want people to contribute to make your site better or pay. However if I were going to pay I surely wouldn't here. WHY? Because quite frankly there are better pay sites out there that cover more games and have more content then your WOW, and diablo sections. They also have REAL working and supported cheats that those sites maintain and develop. (They don't just leech off their members)

Some better guide sites are rpg-exploiters and taultunleached etc..

I assume this post will most likely get deleted, however I just wanted to make you aware of how many people like me who will just disappear and not bother to post. I came here to save some time in-game but your +rep system made it not worth my time to visit. Good luck with your site and hope you add more content in the future.

chieffw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WoW is LIMITED. You have only so much new things you can post, several good exploits per patch, along with 50 other people who will troll your thread so that they can repost it a week later, claiming it as their find, it is impossible for all the people who deserve it to get the Contributor status, which leaves Donator, which turns this into a giant racketing scheme for people who want access.

You are making people pay to gain access to free paid guides.

I am only left with the hope that you can see the irony of this and change your ways.
    Last edited by chieffw; 02-04-2009 at 04:54 AM.
    d(*.*)b I +[rape] because I care

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tingtong1 View Post
    I've been a member for 537Days, I don't really search out exploits in-game nor really pave the way and write guides. The whole reason I stumbled on this site was that it's free and you could get some really good info to SAVE TIME. I'm sure if I were scripting for the Emulators I might contribute but I probably won't ever will while I'm playing WOW.

I understand you have bandwidth concerns and you want people to contribute to make your site better or pay. However if I were going to pay I surely wouldn't here. WHY? Because quite frankly there are better pay sites out there that cover more games and have more content then your WOW, and diablo sections. They also have REAL working and supported cheats that those sites maintain and develop. (They don't just leech off their members)

Some better guide sites are rpg-exploiters and taultunleached etc..

I assume this post will most likely get deleted, however I just wanted to make you aware of how many people like me who will just disappear and not bother to post. I came here to save some time in-game but your +rep system made it not worth my time to visit. Good luck with your site and hope you add more content in the future.
    I guess you haven't been to taultunleashed or rpg-exploiters hehe .. 90% of their exploits etc is getting on their site 1 day - 1 week after we have it here.
    Their guides are nothing special either, we have better in the freetoleech sections.

Originally Posted by chieffw View Post
    WoW is LIMITED. You have only so much new things you can post, several good exploits per patch, along with 50 other people who will troll your thread so that they can repost it a week later, claiming it as their find, it is impossible for all the people who deserve it to get the Contributor status, which leaves Donator, which turns this into a giant racketing scheme for people who want access.

You are making people pay to gain access to free paid guides.

I am only left with the hope that you can see the irony of this and change your ways.
    Yes you may find the irony - however i find irony in some of the users complaining - like you.
    Someone who have been here since december 2006 and posted 52 times, oh dear god you have contributed a lot... I'm sorry that you can not leech the paid guides from the non restriction sections anymore. However the guys that really do contribute to make this site better are not complaining and that is why we are happy.

chieffw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess your argument is strong, I am a leecher. Thought I would try to provide a way to debunk you, but you are set on your decision, and I will respect that before I get banned. I retreat with a thank you to the amazing contributor friend who sent me joana and zygor's guides from your leet guides section. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
    d(*.*)b I +[rape] because I care

christiankim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I support the idea too.

Yeah I'm a leecher, and I contributed a couple guides I bought myself, and I never got much rep for it, but I seriously support the idea.

As for earning rep...I'm pretty bad at helping people out. However, I will donate ^^. Since I want my guides, and I'm too lazy to earn my rep...Meh...I guess lazy people are often the ones using guides? Err, I guess nearly all people are lazy...

But I like this idea. Leecher shitstorm is bad.

PewPewNao's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its actually kinda g4y

xsuite's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is teh sillies.

Information should be free.

Freedom Forever.

susy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess ill torrent them now

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chieffw View Post
    Guess your argument is strong, I am a leecher. Thought I would try to provide a way to debunk you, but you are set on your decision, and I will respect that before I get banned. I retreat with a thank you to the amazing contributor friend who sent me joana and zygor's guides from your leet guides section. ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER
    you are quite bad at fighting the power..

If you dont like it, then feel free to leave. complain about it and receive a 7day ban.

bmanta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bandwith literally cost nothing these days so its a joke, its about making money out of other people products full stop., stop calling it "Donation" and start calling it a subscription fee...

ted221's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only reason people visit this site is to get free stuff or illegal stuff.
    You realize how many people are gonna leave and go somewhere else?

Not smart in my opinion.

I agree with some of these guys earlier posts about making money out of this.
    The guys who are paying, hacking, stealing the content, to bring it here are doing this to share it with all the people.
    Your taking this away from everyone by giving them an ultimatum which is leaning more towards a 15$ fee or donation.
    This to me is taking an underground type idea and destroying what a lot of people getting this stuff are motivated by.

I Understand people want recognition but 90% of your user base are leechers.
    So are the other 10% are gonna be stuck in the elite section patting each others backs, Boasting for cookies ?

Being a king without the people makes you the king of nothing!
    Being a king in a room full of kings gives you no reward.
    Take away the leechers and all your posters are gonna get lonely

Your the Boss , Im just a dog in your world looking for a bone.
    Last edited by ted221; 02-10-2009 at 10:22 AM.

vaoen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is not good i can't have the guide

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast