0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^Omgowned's Profession Guide To make Money^^

Hey guys, so I made this guide on word and want to share it with you, just some info i've gathered, here it goes =) IT sounds like a gold guide because that's what I made it to be. For noobs etc, some info is from here.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Daily_quest#Northrendquests
    These are the daily quests of Northrend, giving you awesome rep. for epics, and gold!
    (Credit goes to WoWWiki.com)

Mining

Ah, good ol’ mining. This is an amazing skill to get you gold quick and easy. I personally use this on all my characters to get my gold. The most profitable item from mining is the titansteel bar, here is a link to it, Titansteel Bar - Thottbot: World of Warcraft. These are use commonly in the game to make plate items and weapons, which sell for 1-3kg! They are easily farmable and get you a ton of gold, selling at 200-800g each depending on your server. The mats are in the link above. 3 Titanium bars, 1 eternal fire, 1 eternal shadow, and 1 eternal earth. All of which are attainable through mining. My favorite farming spots for this are Sholazar Basin, and Wintergrasp (PvP Zone). I farm the basin around 1-3 in the morning because during the day it is jam packed with miners. In the middle of the night everyone is asleep. During the day I farm in Wintergrasp, it is easy and there are a ton of titanium nodes which give you blue gems as well, selling up to 100g.

The portal to Wintergrasp opens every 2 hours, but there is a little trick I use, go in when the portal opens, and start farming, I go around the edges of the map because nodes are most likely going to spawn there. Same goes for Sholazar basin. Each Wintergrasp battle you should get 1-7 titanium nodes and about 2-3 stacks of Saronite, but we aren’t going to leave just yet. When the battle ends, stay in while everyone else leaves, if it doesn’t allow you to, just go to Icecrown and fly in from there. Then there should be only 5 people in, 10 at the most. Start mining like crazy till the next battle begins. You should get a ton of ore. When done, go smelt that titanium, keep the saronite or in your bank. You should have about 2-12 titanium bars, split it into stacks of three. While farming you should have gotten 1-10 eternal earths and 1-7 eternal shadows, and maybe 1 eternal fire. Don’t worry about the fire, I’m going to explain where to farm those later. So put all that fun stuff in the bank. We are going to go farm some eternal fires. Go to this place here Flame Revenant - NPC - World of Warcraft.

There are little people there maybe 1 person because people don’t farm in Wintergrasp, well a lot of them don’t and most don’t know of the place. Farm till you have 3-5 eternal fires(depending how many eternal earth/shadows you got) then hearth to Dalaran. Get your titanium bars and eternals out of the bank, go smelt one titansteel bar.

In trade, say “WTB titansteel CD insertgoldamount. I usually say 20g. Don’t worry about the gold, you will make a lot more then what you spend. Get those made then lets go to the auction house. Let’s look for the lowest priced bar, say 250g. We are going to put ours up for a 200g bid and a 245g99s99c buyout. I put the 99’s in there because people think they are saving a ton when they aren’t, it’s a trick. Wait for those to sell and welcome to 1000g from 2 hours of farming.

Herbalism

Ah, herbalism, a great money maker. This profession is easy to level and can bring in a ton of gold. Inscriptors use these to “mill” to make things for their characters and others. When patch 3.0.3 came out I made 5000g selling all kinds of herbs through this, it is still a good money maker. People use herbs for inscriptions, flasks, and lots more. Herbalism is a simple thing to do, just go around Wintergrasp looking for Frozen Herbs. They will drop a random herb. These sell for a lot of money. Let’s cut to the real money though.
    Icethorn. It is used for caster flasks and a lot of other things by alchemists. We can farm this by going into Icecrown and flying around for it using our tracker. It sells for up to 120g a stack. $$$ . You can get up to 3-4 stacks an hour depending on your ride, but if you don’t have an epic flyer it’s no problem, you will get it in no time at all. This concludes herbalism as it is as simple as explained.

JewelCrafting

This is a very short one. Jewelcrafting and mining are the craziest money making combo I have ever used. Though expensive to level, it will all come back to you 5x the amount you paid leveling it. If you are just starting out, I suggest leveling these two as it will be cheaper and easier. Once you have 440 JC and 450 mining we are in. Jewelcrafters have a simple daily quest to earn coins or tokens, these are redeemable for Dragon’s eye. PLEASE do this quest every day as Dragon’s Eyes sell for up to 700g. On average, 400g. It is a simple, profitable quest. Another easy way to make money is to mine saronite ore and prospect it into gems. Sell the rare gems you get cut into the most expensive gem you can see on the auction house. For example, if Runed Scarlet Rubies are selling for 100g, and Bold Scarlet Rubies 80g, get it cut into the Runed. It goes for all the rare gems, and the common gems as well. This is all jewelcrafting really is, it is much needed by high end raiders for their new gear, so advertise your profession and just charge a 15g tip, you will make lots of money I promise you.

Skinning

Skinning is a profession in which you kill beasts to skin them for their leathers. It can be very profitable and it is by far the easiest profession to level. I know an exploited area in the Stormpeak’s which I am going to share with you. Go here 47,55 in Stormpeaks.
    There are wolves that spawn instantly and drop borean leather and arctic fur, farm this for as long as you like. It isn’t known by many, so I suggest use it. After farming, you should have about 1-10 arctic fur depending how long you farmed and a lot of Borean leather, about 5-30 stacks. Do not sell it like that. Get a leatherworker to make it into Heavy Borean Leather and sell it. It can sell up to 15g a piece, when a stack of regular borean leather only sells for 10g. This concludes skinning.

Enchanting

Enchanting is a simple way to make a ton of gold. From disenchanting, to enchanting, you will make so much. It is costly to level up, but the profit is amazing. What to do? Almost nothing. If you have leveled up enchanting, you are just going to do what you usually do. Run instances, farm, etc. But, when you farm keep all the greens and simply disenchant them. They should give you Infinite Dust, selling up to 4g a dust. If you get a dream shard, wait to sell them.
    Next patch, Blizzard will be requiring them in a lot of enchants due to how low they are in price which made Blizz mad. So next patch(3.0. you will be able to make a ton of gold. When you advertise your enchanting, you are going to want to charge tips. Say when in trade, “Put_your_enchant_link_here looking for work, your mats + tip!” A lot of people will come to you because everyone needs chants especially when 3.0.8 comes since there will be new raids. I get up to 150g tips. This is all you have to do really, and money will start raining on you.

Frostweave Cloth

This stuff is easy to farm from humans and you can make a fortune, especially if you’re a tailor with the cloth specialization. This stuff sells for up to 50g a stack and is very easy, as stated before, to farm. I farm in Icecrown at Malykriss Hold or in Dragonblight at the camps north of Wintergarde Keep on the map, the place has 3 tents in a triangle on the map.
    Sadly, this concludes our profession guide, but wait! There is more!!!

Here I am going to give you tips to making a ton of money!
    - Make a bank alt. Give it 200g. With 100g buy a bank tab to store your items. Keep him/her in SW/Orgrimmar at all times. Send him 4 netherweave bags (16 slot) to put in his slots to store your items.
    Undercut. It isn’t fun for others, but you will make a ton of money doing it, only undercut by 5-20g. We don’t want to lose to much.
    Don’t buy ports from mages. This costs lots of money, I know it sounds weird but you will save a lot with it. Instead, buy the rune and tip them 1-2g. The rune only costs 18 silver.
    Don’t put in your items when the prices are incredibly low. Be patient and wait a couple days for them to go up so you get more money, or wait for them to be bought out.
    Buy cheap, sell high. This is a common trick I use and it always works.
    Do not sell in stacks, unless it’s ore, just don’t! People may only need 1, so put your items in separately instead of in stacks, trust me.
    Last edited by {CoReY}; 01-18-2009 at 03:27 PM.

^^Omgowned's Profession Guide To make Money^^
    {CoReY}'s Avatar Botting Since 2008
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reply, dont leech, put some time into this guide.

emilfriberg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice

Looks very good ive learnt something from the skinning thing

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks m8 =D

berek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cool, thanks!

dragonaut's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stack of icethorn is 30g here, frostweave 25g per stack. moneymaking depends on prices per server, nice guide for sure, but most of it wasnt good on my realm.

Exiled1120's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well written and very good job
    My life is simple

So Is Yours

But together, They arn't

Dont look too deeply into this or you will be lost forever.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAAHAA I shall be the riches person to ever live!!! +rep 2x

obox's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Omgowned View Post
    Reply, dont leech, put some time into this guide.
    dont bump youre own thread...

Edge94's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow..really nice guide omgowned.. I geiv you props... I wish i still played retail /sigh

Brolly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really bad that icethorn is 35 gold per stackon my server but you can still make good money with it

samuel93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great job dude, i copy and pasted some stuff on google to see if its a copy pasta job and it looks like its not, +Rep fo sho
    WTT wtlk acc, 70 ele shammie/ 19 epic huntard x2 39 good geared twinks for goldies on trollbane, know all info + SQ/A an can change acc to ur email it a EU acc an perfect for scamming. priv message me. :wave:

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can promise you it isn't a copy paste, I will personally attatch the file on word to an email and send it to you if you don't beleive me lol

Wiseguy42's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Except the dailys one is everything far to server dependet. For example on my server (defias brotherhood on eu) we got some crazy finnish farmers dumping all the herb prices down to 30-40g per icethorn stack.

Also alot of people don't use potions simply because you can easily do all encounters without it, not ever the major frost protection potion sells :/
    Welcome to the internet, where thoughts turn to facts.

blackfang500's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, I just repped when I came to look at this, I would if I could, I'll try to remember to rep ya tomorrow, great job on this!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast