0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GUIDE] EASY way to make gold!

This is a VERY easy way to make gold that I thought of myself, i'm pretty sure no one else here has posted this at least I couldn't find a guide like this.

Things you will need:
    A level 1-10 (recommended)
    A good persuasive voice

Some people may refer to this as "begging" but I refer to begging as I NEED GOLD NOW! Or can I please have 1 gold pleaseeeeee. This guide is asking for low, but you get high amounts usually.

Ok go to a capital city on your level 1-10 such as Stormwind, Shattrah (best place is here ), Orgrimmar, etc. Find a level 70 I would recommend finding a level 70 with almost all of his/her items are epics.

Whisper this to him/her:

Code:
    Do you have 30 copper to send some mail to a friend ^.^ I only need about 18 more so that will do. Sorry to be such a noob o.O
    Or you can come up with something creative that you thought of yourself, but this is just what I use.

Ok so after you whisper this to him/her somtimes they will whisper you back saying where are you, and then simply tell them where you are. Sometimes they might just ignroe you though.

So when they trade you sometimes they will put up what you ask for, sometimes they will put up 1 silver, sometimes 1 gold, 5 gold, 10 gold. I have gotten all of these amounts before, but the most I have ever gotten from someone at once was 20 gold.

This guide will not tell you how to get major amounts of gold, but depending on who you ask and how nice they are and howmuch money they have will depend on how much gold you get from them.

*Please do not flame this thread, if you do not like this guide then don't post in it at all please. Thanks

[GUIDE] EASY way to make gold!
    dbski's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya i remember back in the day when i used to beg people for gold while having a level 70. this method does work 70s will not have the patience to type in 17copper instead prolly like 1g or more, you never know!

Roger Fang's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guide. I will probably find this helpful. Thank you for this

The Toxic Deer's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or it could totaly back fire and the person could spam in trade chat "[Your Name] is begging me for gold, hes begged me and 5 other friends for 18c to mail something to his friend"

or it could go great like you said :P
    ^^^^^Pretend what i typed up there is in this color font.^^^^^

kataldt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Toxic Deer View Post
    or it could totaly back fire and the person could spam in trade chat "[Your Name] is begging me for gold, hes begged me and 5 other friends for 18c to mail something to his friend"

Holy crap that color changing is annoying.

Vixxi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kataldt View Post
    Holy crap that color changing is annoying.

No, it's awesome.

n3gro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fireguild1 View Post
    This is a VERY easy way to make gold that I thought of myself, i'm pretty sure no one else here has posted this at least I couldn't find a guide like this.

Things you will need:
    A level 1-10 (recommended)
    A good persuasive voice

Some people may refer to this as "begging" but I refer to begging as I NEED GOLD NOW! Or can I please have 1 gold pleaseeeeee. This guide is asking for low, but you get high amounts usually.

Ok go to a capital city on your level 1-10 such as Stormwind, Shattrah (best place is here ), Orgrimmar, etc. Find a level 70 I would recommend finding a level 70 with almost all of his/her items are epics.

Whisper this to him/her:

Code:
    Do you have 30 copper to send some mail to a friend ^.^ I only need about 18 more so that will do. Sorry to be such a noob o.O
    Or you can come up with something creative that you thought of yourself, but this is just what I use.

Ok so after you whisper this to him/her somtimes they will whisper you back saying where are you, and then simply tell them where you are. Sometimes they might just ignroe you though.

So when they trade you sometimes they will put up what you ask for, sometimes they will put up 1 silver, sometimes 1 gold, 5 gold, 10 gold. I have gotten all of these amounts before, but the most I have ever gotten from someone at once was 20 gold.

This guide will not tell you how to get major amounts of gold, but depending on who you ask and how nice they are and howmuch money they have will depend on how much gold you get from them.

*Please do not flame this thread, if you do not like this guide then don't post in it at all please. Thanks
    This is just sleazy if you are going to get money go level or do a real man's scam.

fireguild1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Toxic Deer View Post

I have never had that happen to me :P