Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrior PvP low level

Hi again, i will tell you how to pvp with warrior on low level
    You should be Arm specced when pvping which is the PvP specc. Mostly for 2h Weapons.
    Im not a professional but im trying soo dont say im a noob.

vs Warrior: When facing a warrior its mostly the same depends if the other warrior is stupid or not, when starting You charge start of by doing an Hamstring, will limit his movement, Use Demoshout and Thunderclap to get his dps slower and sucky. Then you start your Heroic strike spamm, ( meanwhile in the combat you can change to Defensive stance to do an Disarm which makes his dps really low for a few seconds immidiatly after you casted the Disarm change the stance either to Battle stance or Beserker stance depends on level. You get Beserker stance on level 30, by a quest. '40+' On 40 you get Mortal strike in the Arm tree. which lowers the healing done to that target and deals damage, this attack is not like the Heroic strike, this is done instantly heroic strike is the next melee attack. when starting you charge your opponent and hamstring > Disarm > Beserker stance and do Whirlwind and MS (Mortal strike) You can fear the warrior soo you can run away abit you can either Intercept him or First aid, ( if your a nightelf warrior the first thing if the other warriors spots you, Go Stealth) wait for him to Get closer and then charge, which gives you the upperhand)

vs Mage: The first thing you should do is ofc Charge be quick and do an Hamstring INSTANTLY after you have charged this limits his movement, now he will either frost nova and blink away or just do an Frost nova and run abit away , now when you get of the frostnova dont waste your intercept if the mage have used blink already you can do intercept, then he have Frostnova and blink on cd = Warrior wins , else run by him hamstring and nuke. When he blinks intercept and finish him off.

vs rogue: the first thing the rogue will do is often Cheap shot, and stun with kidney shot and will be about .. 6-8 seconds when his done , Be quick and Fear him. Remember to not use rend if you fear , Damage destroy the fear and he will still go pewpew on you. Fear him and then run away abit, do bloodrage and Intercept him , Use the MS and Whirlwind and change to Defensive stance 'Disarm' him, That will destroy mostly of his dps. Change to Beserker stance and nuke him with MS and Whirlwind and some Heroic strikes, remember he might use vanish and then be ready to do an Demo shout or any other Aoe. Once he reveals him self hamstring soo he wont run away. now you should have defeated him, atleast it works for me.

vs hunter: This is kinda hard if the hunter is MM specc its totally east if his BM its going to be hard. First charge him, if the hunter is MM he will probably do Scattered shot and trap. once he gets out of the charge, before the stun disapear hamstring him, to make it useless to run. when he traps you he will run away and start to Ready him self to nuke you , when you get out of the trap Change to beserker stance and Bloodrage and intercept. Hamstring. Start to nuke and he should have no way to get you off him if you have the hamstring on him.

vs paladin: my choice would be run, Paladin is anti warrior. if they know how to play. well you can try , Charge him Hamstring ofc, Change to Beserker stance start to nuke fast, Your dps need to be better than his, soo be sure to really use bloodrage and other cd's. When he bubbles run away First aid if you have, and then wait for his bubble to disapear. now change to Defensive stance and Disarm, this will lower his dps and you will be able to nuke better than him.
    Just do the normal thing MS and Whirlwind throw in a Heroic strike if you want 2, then when he starts to heal which he will, Be ready and always save about 10 rage to get a pummel on him when he heals. If you have the Intercept ready you could Fear him and run away and Intercept, and he should be dead Ive just succeeded with this a few times.

vs priest: on low level almost all the priests are Shadow specced. You should start with an Charge. You should change to Beserker stance and Do Beserker rage in the start because the first reaction for a priest when they get attacked is aoe fear. soo Beserker rage stops it, if you succeed you will just hamstring him and he got no chance at all. If you fail with it and he fears you, He will probably DoT you with Shadow word pain and Mind blast you and start to Mind flay. Now use Bloodrage and Intercept him and hamstring and start to Nuke. now he should have no change and should see that he just got pwned. (if your UD you are totally anti warlock and priest)

vs druid: I dont have ANY Clue about killing druids. they are 2 overpower.. soo i cant help you with that one.

vs warlock. My favorite to kill , start with a charge, hamstring if he knows what he is doin he should do a Deathcoil , dont waste your intercept yet, when the DC Disapears Chance to Beserker stance and be ready to press on Beserker rage when the Warlock starts to cast a fear. Get to him Nuke him abit , if he use fear and gets it on you , bloodrage and Intercept , hamstring and keep nukin , if he aint uberdps he should be Defeated.

vs Shaman: Shamans are pretty good against warriors because of their omg Dps. I just charge and do like i kill warriors. Just be ready to pummel his heals and intercept when he gets close to die, then he starts to Heal. Intercept meanwhile the stun is on , you should be able to kill him,

I dont know if this is the best way to kill all the classes with warrior. but i atleast tried to help you out.
    as i said im not a pro.

Hope it helped - Ankan08

Warrior PvP low level
    Flarian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good contribution i think +rep

Koomz69's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of this is self explainable if you have leveled a warrior from 1-70 and payed some attention, but none the less a guide to help the slackers good guide mate, ill be looking out for the next one

Meppuh's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vs rogue: the first thing the rogue will do is often Cheap shot, and stun with kidney shot and will be about .. 6-8 seconds when his done , Be quick and Fear him. Remember to not use rend if you fear , Damage destroy the fear and he will still go pewpew on you. Fear him and then run away abit, do bloodrage and Intercept him , Use the MS and Whirlwind and change to Defensive stance 'Disarm' him, That will destroy mostly of his dps. Change to Beserker stance and nuke him with MS and Whirlwind and some Heroic strikes, remember he might use vanish and then be ready to do an Demo shout or any other Aoe. Once he reveals him self hamstring soo he wont run away. now you should have defeated him, atleast it works for me.
    WTF?! Where's the: I use overpower so I nearly instant kill the rogue in 20sec part? zerk stance vs rogue = bad..

Druids indeed are realy good vs warrior but not imposible at low lvs! this does require fury spec for atleast a bit! everytime the druid shapeshifts to run away from ur terible 2handed dmg *gnagnagna* spam ur Piercing howl, (AOE 50% slow) this way u'll get up 2 him again, hamstring pew pew etc, he burns either his mana on heals or on reshapeshifting = u'll win eventualy..

lots of more things to notice but its a good start

#ClumsyWizard's Avatar Contributor The Clumsiest of Wizards CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ankan08 View Post

vs paladin: my choice would be run, Paladin is anti warrior. if they know how to play. well you can try , Charge him Hamstring ofc, Change to Beserker stance start to nuke fast, Your dps need to be better than his, soo be sure to really use bloodrage and other cd's. When he bubbles run away First aid if you have, and then wait for his bubble to disapear. now change to Defensive stance and Disarm, this will lower his dps and you will be able to nuke better than him.
    Just do the normal thing MS and Whirlwind throw in a Heroic strike if you want 2, then when he starts to heal which he will, Be ready and always save about 10 rage to get a pummel on him when he heals. If you have the Intercept ready you could Fear him and run away and Intercept, and he should be dead Ive just succeeded with this a few times.

Hope it helped - Ankan08
    Wait... What did I just read? Yes I do understand this is for Low levels, but.. Why are loladins and Healadins the anti-warrior now?

Narudan's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Preliatus View Post
    Wait... What did I just read? Yes I do understand this is for Low levels, but.. Why are loladins and Healadins the anti-warrior now?
    Because its a low-lvl guide.

Nice guide, but i agree with the rogue-overpower thing, i usually switched between normal and defensive stance.

ankan08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah well thats ur choice im Fury i instant kill Rogues with Bloodthirst. still Yeah Overpower is nothing i forget, its very usefull if you have 2H, i use 1h, and about the paladin thing, Well i had a paladin and i owned warrior pretty much lol, well i said im not a Professional but ive seen 70 warrior that doesnt even know how to get aggro and stuff, this guide is mostly pointed to them, in PvP then they dont even know when to use Hamstring and stuff like Intercept :S...
    Last edited by ankan08; 06-30-2008 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Missed :O..

SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    low lvl guides are kind of pointless seeing as it takes about 2-4 weeks to lvl to 70

joho's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why are everyone so negative o: ?
    +2 for ya Stormwind boi.

Good contribution.