Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheaper UDE Points (For Ogre Suit, etc.)

If you're interested in a Tabard of Frost, a Fireworks Trinket or an Ogre Suit code from the WoW trading card game, you'll be looking at buying a lot of packs of WoW TCG cards for the point cards that come one to a pack.

Naturally, you save quite a bit of money just buying the point cards individually on eBay. That, I think, is common sense.

However, what a lot of people don't know is that the UDE point cards are included with other card games from Upper Deck and can be used to purchase in-game WoW items.

Frequently, I've seen Marvel Comics Vs. System UDE point cards and DC Comics Vs. System UDE Point Cards go for a lot cheaper than their WoW counterparts. You may even be able to score a box cheap as I don't think those games are anywhere nearly as popular as the WoW TCG.

Back when the Ogre Suit points cost $80-100, I got mine spending $30 on cards and probably could have gotten in cheaper had I waited and poached the best auctions. I think these go for around $60 now but it varies.

Once you have the code, you could sell it for real money. (Actually, Blizzard would RATHER you sell it for real money than in-game gold.)

So it's a cheaper way to an Ogre suit and possibly a way to make a decent profit legitimately eBaying codes.

Cheaper UDE Points (For Ogre Suit, etc.)
    †Crou†'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like it would work, assuming all UDE point cards work for everything. However, the UDE Cards for WoW are different in the later packs then the standard UDE cards. They used to be bland, mass produced cards with no signifigance to WoW, but they were changed into Item Material cards, such as Clefthoof, Primals, etc. etc.
    But good idea. +Rep

bardbrain's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crouth View Post
    Sounds like it would work, assuming all UDE point cards work for everything. However, the UDE Cards for WoW are different in the later packs then the standard UDE cards. They used to be bland, mass produced cards with no signifigance to WoW, but they were changed into Item Material cards, such as Clefthoof, Primals, etc. etc.
    But good idea. +Rep
    I can confirm that all UDE point cards work for everything and that sometimes when you order UDE cards from auctions advertising WoW TCG loot, you get the Marvel and DC ones.

The fonts are different but the codes still give you points on the site which can be spent on any items there including the in-game loot. (The Ogre Suit, FW trinket and Frost Tabard anyway.)