0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Parkers 1-70 in under 24 HOURS guide! [COMPLETED]

I DID NOT WRITE THIS GUIDE, THIS IS COMPLETELY COPY PASTED FROM ATHENE FORUMS, LINK: I POWER / Athene forums :: View topic - Parkers 1-70 in under 24 HOURS guide! [COMPLETED]

Made By Parker, Human Warrior Turalyon US

I will try and make this as detailed as possible.

This is made from an alliance perspective.

Before you attempt this, be aware that even if you read this I cannot assure that you will pull it off. Doing this requires a high level of gear/skill/ and knowledge of game mechanics. My Paladin had 2k armor 17k hp and almost 700 spell damage in prot gear. Mage had 1100 dpell damage.

Here is a taste of what is possible:

============================================

Level 1 - 8: Before you log on to your newly made level 1 (I am presuming it is a caster, for easier leveling at later levels) gather the following items:

Light Cloth Armor: enchant +100 mana
    Light Cloth Bracers: enchant +9 spirit
    Light Cloth Pants: enchant +35 spell damage 10 stam
    Light Cloth Shoes: enchant +5 stamina
    Short Staff: enchant + 30 spell damage
    Very expensive to enchant like this… over 500g

Have another person have your items ready for you when you log on.

Sadly there is no real way to power level from 1-8 so you will simply have to quest. I suggest using the mod tourguide to make things as efficient as possible.
    TourGuide

Level 8-15: It will take you about an hour played to get here, so the second you hit level 8 Log off until 3 of your friends are ready to summon you to ragefire chasm.

Starting at this level and every instance up until about 55-58 you will want the following level 70 classes in the best gear possible ( t5+ epics will do, but full t6 is desired) Full fire mage, Prot pally and any healer(optional). For your paladins spec it is highly recommended that on top of being protection that you pick up pursuit of justice for 15% run speed

The pull

When you have your alt(blue dot) mage(yellow dot) and paladin inside the instance. Run your paladin to the red dot starting point (without aggroing any mobs) and begin aggroing mobs along the green path and finishing at the pink dot. It Is very important that when the paladin aggro’s the mobs that he not do any damage to them of any sort .. even retribution aura or holy shield damage.

Important: it is very very very important that when the paladin is pulling, he must strafe so he can block and parry the mobs attacks. This can be done by holding down your right mouse button and pressing you left or right turn button. You will know you are doing it right when you are running in the direction you want to go and are staring at the wall while you do so. It is confusing, but it’s the only way to do it.

Once the paladin has arrived at the entrance of the zone (a 4 second run from the zone in portal is desired) use Figurine of the Colossus if he is low on hp.
    Figurine of the Colossus - Items - World of Warcraft

At this point the party leader (preferably the paladin) will kick the mage out of the party using a /kick macro. The mage will get a notification that it will be ported out of the instance in 60 seconds, don’t worry, this is normal.

Immediately after he kicks the mage (and healer if one is present) form the party, the paladin must consecrate the mobs down to 20% hp as quickly as possible ( this should take 20 – 30 seconds). You will have to play around with spell ranks to reach the desired 20% depending on your spell damage. Icon of the silver crescent + avenging wrath got my rank 6 consacrates to tick for 280 if i remember correctly. When the mobs are at 20% hp the mage will frost nova them in place so the paladin can run out of the instance. Once the paladin is out of the instance the mage now has about 35 seconds to finish off the mobs (who are about to break out of frost nova and destroy the mage who now has agro) before it gets ported. For best survivability I aoe with the following spells just as mobs are about to break frost nova, Icy Veins > icon of the silver crescent > Dragons breath > blastwave > Arcane explosion until dead. Immediate after my blast wave I begin to walk backwards while casting arcane explosion to minimize damage taken.

When the mage is done ae’ing, zone out, reinvite the mage and reset. If instance caps become a problem just keep track of when you first reset so you can start up again an hour after that point.

Level 15 – 20: Stockades

The pull

Use same kill tactics as mentioned for RFC

Stockades is simple, just tank the mobs near the bottom of the steps.

I split the instance into two pulls per reset because of pull time and durability concerns. Also the right side pull is smaller because that side has mobs that stun, and you take a lot of damage when you are stunned.

Level 20 – 38: Scarlet Monestary

The pull

The best xp is cath, but if you don’t want to deal with instance limits you can get in a good 15 wing clears in an hour (library > armory >cath >reset X5)

For cath you will want to finish your pull positioned in the following manner http://i28.tinypic.com/2nti4hg.jpg so that casters will be forced to group up on you.

Level 38 – 48: Zul Farrak

The pull

A few things to take note of for ZF.

1. When pulling on your mount be very very careful not to run directly by a mob that you have already aggro’d, it will sometimes dismount you for no reason, or turn you into a frog, resulting in a long run back.. or death.
    2. When you reach the zone in position yourself like so http://i29.tinypic.com/v6rqyh.jpg. this will force the casters to move in close so you can ae.
    3. At this point I highly recommend bringing a healer along because your mage can die in under a second if not careful.

Level 48-58: Lower Blackrock Spire

The Pull

Finish pull here:

Nothing special worth mentioning about lbrs, mobs hit harder and will destroy your mage if you don’t have a good healer.

If you are hacing trouble geting the mobs down fast enough the mage can throw in 2-3 arcane explosions before it nova's

Level 58-70: Slave pens
    After you get to around 58 you will head to outland, you will no longer be using the pally aoe method. This video should show you how it works. I didn’t make it myself, found it online.

turn your sound off .. the music makes babies cry.

60-70 in 16 hours Slave pens plvl. on Vimeo

Good luck leveling!

I DID NOT WRITE THIS GUIDE, THIS IS COMPLETELY COPY PASTED FROM ATHENE FORUMS, LINK: I POWER / Athene forums :: View topic - Parkers 1-70 in under 24 HOURS guide! [COMPLETED]
    Last edited by Edge; 04-13-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Parkers 1-70 in under 24 HOURS guide! [COMPLETED]
    Bradlerogue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow this is nice.

OFF TOPIC: what is the chat addon used in these screenshots?

moofman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome guide. May use this on my warrior, thanks for posting it here. I'm also a little confused. When the pally is about to attack the mobs that he has pulled, you say to kick the mage. What about the alt inside the instance? Do you kick him to? It doesn't really explain what the alt does.
    Last edited by moofman; 04-13-2008 at 06:54 PM.

adam21's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bradlerogue View Post
    wow this is nice.

The addon is called Prat:
    Prat 2.0 | World of Warcraft Addons | Curse

wowgamer94941's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really good guide +rep but even if you do follow this guide i dont think you could do it in 24 hours

password
    thats a pretty good guide for peopel trying to set records

haey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bradlerogue View Post
    wow this is nice.

Looks like Prat

Thaledan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting guide tho I dont know if i could get some of my friends to help me with something like this

telvannis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by moofman View Post
    Awesome guide. May use this on my warrior, thanks for posting it here. I'm also a little confused. When the pally is about to attack the mobs that he has pulled, you say to kick the mage. What about the alt inside the instance? Do you kick him to? It doesn't really explain what the alt does.

The idea behind it is that the pally grabs a ton of mobs, then they all get brought to the mage/healer.
    Once they're there, the mage and healer are removed from group. At that point, the mobs are engaged by the paladin. So then all of the XP goes to the alt and pally.

At 20% the mage (who you must remember is out of the group) takes over killing while the paladin has run out of the instance.

With the paladin out of the instance, the alt's group is now credited with over 80% of the total damage done, so they will not be docked any XP from the damage done from outside sources. And with the paladin out of the instance, and thus out of XP share range, that means that ALL of the xp goes to the alt, as if the alt had just solo'd them all.

It's actually quite brilliant.

neo2008's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is amazing. thank you! +Rep

Unholyshaman's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    20/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You sir a are a a :angel: for posting this so quickly.
    tehepic

Mr. Retail's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for putting the method into more detail. I was confused at first, but I tried it tonigh and it worked for VC. I will post a series of videos for VC,SM,ZF,etc, shortly. I will be doing with a Pally/Mage or a Pally/Hunter.

Sondrekek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for posting this mate

it was really cool, pretty sick that they lvled 1-70 under 24 hourst to ;P

thanks