Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I the only one that has a problem with Aelwyn's Guide? When I use it, I cannot use both my mouse and my keyboard at the same time. I move, and if I click anywhere on the screen, I can no longer move using my keyboard.

I don't have this problem with any other addon, just when the guide is up. Am I doing something wrong?

Aelwyn's Guide 2.4
    Jeffro's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same problem with keyboard. Also on their web page the forums are gone and the link to download the program if you are a member is dead.

JoeThePlumber's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same problem with keyboard and the arrow turning to much slow? Anyway the guide got a lot of grind to level in it Brain was able to write a guide 1-60 without any grinding...

bashy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nty I'll just wait till it gets cracked again, yes I'm kind of a jerk.

FallingReign's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Stormrusher & Jeffro:
    Hi I have never heard of this issue before. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    If you could please explain in more detail what is actually happening and is it constantly happening?
    Also does it continue when you choose to hide the guide from the options menu?

Also we experienced some issues while transferring servers. The link to the file is now back up, and the forums are being reinstalled as we speak.

@Dessaace:
    We realise the amount of grind in it and this is being addressed. You can be assured we are working endlessly pushing for the release of the next version which you will see about 99% questing 1% grind if that.

@bashy:
    The latest development version is available in Spjutulf's original post, completely free. You don’t need to be a member to get that version.
    However 2.4 will be for members only

rafin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FallingReign View Post
    @Stormrusher & Jeffro:
    Hi I have never heard of this issue before. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
    If you could please explain in more detail what is actually happening and is it constantly happening?
    Also does it continue when you choose to hide the guide from the options menu?

Also we experienced some issues while transferring servers. The link to the file is now back up, and the forums are being reinstalled as we speak.

@Dessaace:
    We realise the amount of grind in it and this is being addressed. You can be assured we are working endlessly pushing for the release of the next version which you will see about 99% questing 1% grind if that.

@bashy:
    The latest development version is available in Spjutulf's original post, completely free. You don’t need to be a member to get that version.
    However 2.4 will be for members only
    M8 if you wana make some money of your work and whatever make your own forum and discuss there ffs. This is not the place for discussting the problems of your addon. And btw dont expect much it will be cracked and ready for DL here in a few days/weeks .... We already have good free guides why do we wana pay more when we already pay alot for diffrent shitz like glider wow subscription and anything you can think of.

PS Sounded kinda bad but this is how it is.

tomit12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thing is actually pretty cool. I haven't used it for leveling, but I've tooled around with it a bit and it has some really neat features.

Spjutulf's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rafin View Post
    M8 if you wana make some money of your work and whatever make your own forum and discuss there ffs. This is not the place for discussting the problems of your addon. And btw dont expect much it will be cracked and ready for DL here in a few days/weeks .... We already have good free guides why do we wana pay more when we already pay alot for diffrent shitz like glider wow subscription and anything you can think of.

PS Sounded kinda bad but this is how it is.
    Why would you need it to be cracked when the latest version is avaible for free in the first post?

And as FallingReign said, we are setting up a forum and i have also stated above that we will add a ticket system and a live chat support option on OUR site.

As to the question about paying for a guide, this is entierly optional and noone is going to force you to do it. You for instance have decided to support glider instead of buying a leveling guide and that is your choise. But as i said before please allow other persons to have a diffrent view then you as they allow you to have yours.

Daniel
    Dev
    Aelwyn's Home

JoeThePlumber's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The keyboard issue, is a vista problem when you click on the addon like for ex sample the arrow to go to the next step you keyboard stop function complete... The only way to get it back to work is click to the jump to step option and it start working again until you click the addon window that is.... Its a real big issue

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dassaace View Post
    The keyboard issue, is a vista problem when you click on the addon like for ex sample the arrow to go to the next step you keyboard stop function complete... The only way to get it back to work is click to the jump to step option and it start working again until you click the addon window that is.... Its a real big issue
    We are working to correct this issues for the next release. On behalf of the team i appologize to all Windows Vista Users

Daniel
    Dev
    Aelwyn's Home

Jeffro's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to say the keyboard issue is not Vista only. I am running xp. I am having problems with the 2.4 version you listed for download off rapidshare. No such problems with the build before that. At first it works fine. Then after a bit any keyboard input stops and only the mouse works.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okey this is a major problem. It can have to with that we removed the activation process. We will look into this ASAP and get back to you for the moment i will remove the download link.

I appologize for the inconvinence but as this is a dev version and not a rlease we have not found all bugs yet. Thank you for all your feedback.

Daniel
    Dev
    Aelwyn's Home

Stormrusher's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to respond, I have no problems with the version before this.

Only the one in this thread has caused that problem, and I am running Windows Vista.

FallingReign's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stormrusher View Post
    Just want to respond, I have no problems with the version before this.

Only the one in this thread has caused that problem, and I am running Windows Vista.
    The forums are back up. I have recorded this issue and will hopefully have a fix in the new version.
    Feel free to disuss any errors or suggetsions in our main site too.

Another Thing, does this happen everytime you click? What class and step number are you up to?

Aelwyn's Home

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God some of you guys are absolute ass holes. You don't have to buy it, it's not like they're forcing you to. I don't know if many of you have done programming or even made something before that requires a lot of time and hard effort, but when you do you may come to the realisation that you in fact want something more than gratitude as a reward. Also there's a free version which is more than generous and it's not like it's going to stop working.

Secondly it's they're thread they can discuss what they like.

Maybe you guys should show some appreciation or just not say anything.

Good stuff with the guide, starting to look very interesting.

-OddZor

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast