Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Opened chat, met a very friendly person who had a chat with me throughout the entire payment process. Got my product in less than 30 minutes and couldn't have had any more fun doing it I think, I'm usually pretty skeptical when it comes to buying gold but this was fast, easy and REAL.

10/10 would buy again
    (will buy again ^.^)

Mmogah
    tsunami125's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fast, easy, and friendly service. It took less than 30 minutes to receive what I was looking for

air1125's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spoke with angelica they were very fast and well with my order it was some great service I would highly recommend

Dunkerdoodle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have a lot of time to farm my own gold so I worked with Angelica to buy the cheapest gold I could find for WoW. It was very fast and easy to complete the transaction and there were no issues. I'm satisfied with the experience and would buy again. KappaPride

Angelica best customer support NA.
    Last edited by Dunkerdoodle; 03-04-2016 at 08:59 PM.

VincentXyooj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmogah Great site, fast and easy , gold comes very fast as well, ordered 20 gold in Blade and Soul, it came rather quick, and their methods at which they give you the gold is quite brilliant , 2 thumbs up for fast and easy service, not to mention the customer service is wonderful and is willing to help out and make sure your comfortable with everything . I totally would recommend this site to people in the future.

Tim Wang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fast and be honest customer service ever, and I love this customer service.

KharnTheBetrayer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very good customer service, almost no wait time for delivery, ordered form them twice now and will do so again

Gophermon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad that I've stumbled upon Mmogah the first time I decided to buy golf for WoW. I red in a comment somewhere that you could contact them through Skype to see if they have the desired amount available for your server. I did that and the person on the other side was very friendly and spoke English very well, he talked me through placing the order and everything. Within 15min of posting the item on the AH, I received an in-game notification that "A buyer has been found for ...".

I would highly recomend Mmogah to people trying to buy WoW gold. I hope that this message receives people in time so they hear of Mmogah before possibly getting scammed on another site.

msayers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am purchasing gold from this site for the 3rd time. Super friendly and very quick. I am more than satisfied with every purchase.

flipbackgames's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick reliable in game currency. Great customer service, would definitely recomment for people who want it quick.

10/10

Kevotastic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Angelica/Jason were amazing, Customer service was great. Super fast, friendly, and left me feeling safe and comfortable. Good deal for real.

fajoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    john from MMOGAH is awesom and friendly. i will recmmand him again

Ragelove's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very great, easy way to order your World of Warcraft Gold and also very polite customer service. It took about 3 minutes to get my gold through AH, plus Ah wait time. So about 1 hour and 3 minutes. Spoke too Meihong Zhang and he was very understanding and generous. I recommend this website to everyone who wants WoW gold as fast as possible. I would rate them 11/10.

Zegr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a stupid mistake of saying I was on Horde, instead of saying I was on Alliance. I contacted them and I was directed to their Skype where I spoke to Goohon. They help me sort the whole thing out and then told me to put my linen cloth on the AH where then in about 10 minutes the auction was bought out.

They were very kind and understanding. They were also very punctual. I will buy from them again.

Avestalicious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10 , took a little longer thank 15 minutes but it was no biggie at all , started up the live chat and had confirmation my gold was being sent in minutes. Overall great experience and glad I can add this to the list of safe to buy from websites