0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Allcdkey.com = Scammers!

Hey guys, just thought I'd warn you about this site. I know, generally people avoid these type of sites, but I was desperate for a cheap(er) Cata key, figured the site looked OK and it's just a CD Key, not like I'm letting them PL for me.

Well, not even an HOUR after I got the email to say the transaction went through, I had a password reset notice. I tried to log on and it said the password was wrong... So I did the password reset, got on and was banned...

I emailed Blizz, told them what's up, and left it for a day thinking they in no way would be reversing the ban. Little did I know (until today) they reversed it yesterday, the ****ing scammers got back on the account and got it banned again! Two freakin' 72 hour bans in 3 days.

****ing pissed, I don't think Blizz will reverse this one as they warned me to be more careful, however I was away yesterday and didn't get to check my emails today. So basically last time I was in inbox I had just sent the email explaining the situation. Since then I had an email from Blizz saying they will take the ban off, a password reset email and then another ban from Blizzard.

I've been playing since vanilla, and I've been to all sorts of shitty sites, this is my first time I've been "hacked" and it sucks.

Allcdkey.com = Scammers!
    Maartin955's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was about to buy from them, Thank you

Paulingtons's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --------------
    Last edited by Paulingtons; 01-03-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya I don't get this... If the only thing they have is your cd Key they shouldn't be able to keep getting your account banned.

It sounds like you also gave them all of your personal info.

You should probably change the password to your personal email account as well... and maybe you can request blizzard to issue you a new CD key .

Seriously, did you pay with a credit card or bank card directly to them and not through a source like paypal? I'd think about canceling and ordering new cards as well. You broke so many internet rules about giving out your information to unknown sites.

Chalk it up as a learning experience.