0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackd View Post
    They finished leveling my guy to 80 yesterday afternoon, right on time. Along with the leveling they had him in some decent gear for just hitting 80, and also had a bit extra gold than what I started with.

Overall I'm happy with it, and even more happy with the price I got from them
    thank for your support,Sir. We will try our best to do the best , and our service will be better and better

Toppowerlevel review (posting for another member)
    toppowerlevel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,my friends, here is a good news for all of you! WoW Power Leveling Lv80-85 Fast Package is available at YOYO game store now!
    The WOW Cataclysm will officially released on 7th Dec., and we now have 100 VIP customer places for pre-order, you just need to simply click WoW Power Leveling | WOW Powerleveling --power leveling item and pay for it, then you will be one of these 100 who can enjoy the lvl 85 fun at the first time. Because we will start your order as soon as the WOW Cataclysm announced!
    You want to be get to lvl 85 in the shortest time? Cannot wait to enjoy the Cata's fun? So my friends,don't hesitate again, just take the chance and make a reservation now! You will be the NO.1 to brave the Cataclysm World!
    Last edited by toppowerlevel; 10-11-2010 at 04:05 AM.

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered 12 levels from these guys- will let you know how it goes. They've always been reliable in the past.

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They finished my order very fast and did it the right way- quests and dungeons. I really like this service and will use them again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Altair87 View Post
    They finished my order very fast and did it the right way- quests and dungeons. I really like this service and will use them again.
    Altair87, we really appreciate your long-term support of our service! We will do better and better in future! Thanks again!

dwiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I ordered a warrior 60 - 80 from toppowerlevel, I've used many different services over the years but its my first time using these guys. Progress so far is as follows:

Day one: Slow start, account was locked and had to be reset 7 times within the space of roughly 3 hours and I hadn't logged in in a day or two.

Day two: Made good progress overnight just running dungeons and is now at 65. Account was reset another 3 times and I've recommended the use of a proxy service to prevent it.

Day three: Still just running dungeons, now at 69 but has built a nice tank set for that level range. Account not locked at all today.

Day four: Now at 72 and still going, the leveler is finally questing which is good because I'm too lazy to do the quest achievements in each Northrend zone XD. Account was locked twice today.

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dwiz View Post
    So I ordered a warrior 60 - 80 from toppowerlevel, I've used many different services over the years but its my first time using these guys. Progress so far is as follows:

Day one: Slow start, account was locked and had to be reset 7 times within the space of roughly 3 hours and I hadn't logged in in a day or two.

Day two: Made good progress overnight just running dungeons and is now at 65. Account was reset another 3 times and I've recommended the use of a proxy service to prevent it.

Day three: Still just running dungeons, now at 69 but has built a nice tank set for that level range. Account not locked at all today.

Day four: Now at 72 and still going, the leveler is finally questing which is good because I'm too lazy to do the quest achievements in each Northrend zone XD. Account was locked twice today.
    Could you explain what you mean by having your "account locked"? I've used powerleveling a bunch and never had it happen. Do you get an e-mail from Blizzard saying it's locked? What does it say- that they suspect someone else is using your account?

dwiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you explain what you mean by having your "account locked"? I've used powerleveling a bunch and never had it happen. Do you get an e-mail from Blizzard saying it's locked? What does it say- that they suspect someone else is using your account?
    Due to suspicious activity, the Battle.net account [email protected] has been locked. To restore access to this account, please follow these steps:

Step 1: Secure Your Computer

In the event that your computer has been infected with malicious software such as a keylogger or trojan, simply changing your password may not deter future attacks without first ensuring that your computer is free from these programs. Please visit our Account Security website to learn how to secure your computer from unauthorized access.

Step 2: Secure Your E-mail Account

After you have secured your computer, please create a new password for your e-mail account since it may also be compromised. Be sure to check your e-mail filters and rules and look for any e-mail forwarding rules that you did not create. For more information on securing your e-mail account, visit this Support page.

Step 3: Choose a New Password

It pretty much comes down to IP accesses from across the world where you have never logged in before. It's typically avoidable by using a proxy.

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's obviously your call, but the first time I got that e-mail I'd shut down the powerleveling and level it myself. They are basically letting you know that they are onto you and are watching your account. You're in real danger of getting banned if you keep powerleveling it, or so I'd think.

I've never had this problem with toppowerlevel and I've used them a few times. Maybe a friend of yours tried to message you and saw it wasn't really you and reported it, thinking you had gotten hacked.

I'm really confused why I see so many people getting caught but I never do. I've never even had an account frozen.
    Last edited by Altair87; 10-30-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's obviously your call, but the first time I got that e-mail I'd shut down the powerleveling and level it myself. They are basically letting you know that they are onto you and are watching your account. You're in real danger of getting banned if you keep powerleveling it, or so I'd think.

I've never had this problem with toppowerlevel and I've used them a few times. Maybe a friend of yours tried to message you and saw it wasn't really you and reported it, thinking you had gotten hacked.

I'm really confused why I see so many people getting caught but I never do. I've never even had an account frozen.
    Altair87, First, we do appreciate your long-term support, and we will continue to supportt you with our safe and reliable service. And here let me explain the "account locked" to you. As we all know, blizzard watches the accounts very carefully for the sake of acc safety, everytime when we log in on different ip, we have to go through the ip authentication. We all know is that your acc is very safe here with us, noone else has stolen your acc. Once you have reset your pw, everything will be fine and we can continue your order. But do remember not to try to logon your game account during the leveling process, and everyting will be going well

dwiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've got realid turned off and none of my mates know about that toon so it's very unlikely they reported it, nor have I logged into WoW since the process was started. Looking at the armory the order should be done in the next day or two but it's been a fair bit of hassle up to this point.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dwiz View Post
    I've got realid turned off and none of my mates know about that toon so it's very unlikely they reported it, nor have I logged into WoW since the process was started. Looking at the armory the order should be done in the next day or two but it's been a fair bit of hassle up to this point.
    dwiz, first, we do apologize for the inconvenience we caused! And we will try our best to finish your order soon BTW, we are working to avoid to get our customers' accounts locked, but we want you to know your game account is very safe with us, and this is just a new way for Blizzard to protect your game account.
    Thanks again for your understanding!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, buddies, WOW gold Price slashed again! 10000 GOLD = $ 32.69! Welcome to logon our site and have a check, and we prefer you to check our stock with our online service person before you order, then there will be no waiting for the delivery, it usually takes like 2-5 minutes! ^^ We are looking forward to your orders!
    Last edited by toppowerlevel; 11-07-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear mmowned memebers, we have lauched the sales for WOW 85 BOE items on our site right now! 5% is still for our loyal customers and mmowned memebers!

Thank you so much for your support, we are looking forward to serving you again!

ps: 10000 WOW GOLD = $ 24.34 only!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, friends,
    Eveything is working well now, we are back 24/7 on now! We are waiting here to serve you, thank you for all your support last year!^^

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast