Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.goodsgarden.com - Powerleveling.

www.goodsgarden.com

Well, i decided to try out Goodsgarden for some leveling. I wanted them to do 71-80.

The whole thing costed 54$ - a fair price considering that's its all leveled by hand.

Made the order at around 22 o'clock and went to bed.

Day 1: When i woke up they were already at 73. Speedy, went to do some stuff and came back 6 hours later, offline, asked costumer support and the leveler is sleeping, which is fine.

Day 2: Woke up once again (Surprice, surprice..) and the leveler were at 76, this is going so much quicker than i thought it would! I'm impressed.

Day 3: Level 78 by now, Went to school, went to the gym afterwards and after that i went to play some footballs with the friends. When i came back they were offline, asked costumer support and they told me that the order was finished, incredible!

It was a retribution paladin, level 71. They provided me with Cold Weather Flying and 2300 gold.

Ratings:

Costumer support: 5/5 - Good english, great expertise and is being all honest with you.

Speed: 5/5 - 3 days, 9 levels, playing 16 hours a day to make your account stay safe, definitely great!

Safety: 5/5, once again. Didn't have a warning or ban placed, and everything was done by hand. So I'm more than satisfied.

Overall: 5/5 - Great service, they even give you from 6-10% discount, depending on how many times you have bought, and I would definately recommend this service to anyone!

Update:

If you tell them that you're from MMOwned before you order, you'll get a 5% discount!
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 06-29-2010 at 09:21 AM. Reason: removed the represent part..

www.goodsgarden.com - Powerleveling.
    Confidence's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh wow, thanks for the review. This definitely beats virdeal -rolls eyes-, haha I'll have to try this sometime.
    Last edited by Confidence; 04-10-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Popz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the review!
    ^_^

Killalots's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers BH.

Looking for someone to level my DK - So I guess they'll do it for me

[Ban Hammer]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should, they are great! I could recommend them to anyone!

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You being THEIR REPRESENTATIVE makes this review mean very little to me as you are biased in my eyes.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made the review BEFORE i became their representant. This powerleveling is from around 3 weeks ago, I just didn't post it before now due to being inactive and having some things to sort out IRL. I got a representant 1,5 days ago. So it's rather new.

So i made the review when i was neutral about it, but of course if you don't believe my review, go ahead and try it yourself. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

A REVIEW FROM SACROX (OLD ONE) Thought I would post it here:

Edit: Both orders done!!

Oi!

FIRST ORDER

First a few details about the combo pack I ordered at goodsgarden.com:

Code:
    Death Knight: 76-80
    Shaman: 67-80
    Gold: 2000 (For cold Northrend winter flying)
    Days assumed to take: 6 days and 12 hours.
    Payment: 110$
    Day 1:
    Yesterday (29/07) I went to their homepage and ordered the powerleveling.
    I told them to wait four hours before starting, since I had just been playing - and they didn't login the next four hours (I made a trial account to ensure everything went smooth - and it did).
    I told them to leave my other character toons alone, and so far they haven't been on them (checking armory daily + got trial account in the background).

I went to bed knowing that I atleast could sleep safely for now, since I've tried them out before, having no trouble.

Day 2:
    I woke up and checked out that they had got my DK to 78, which ain't a bad improvement.

I went off doing some personal stuff and came back later on the middle of they day, seeing they weren't online.
    I contacted them asking them why, and their reason to not being online is that "maintainence" (as they called it) had been on the server, so they would wait a bit for safety reasons.
    Things seems fine so far.

Day 3:
    I was on work all day, (08.30 - 22.00 :S )
    Didn't check what they had done, but so far I haven't been contacted by friends/GF or anything about my account, seems like they handle it with care.

Day 4:
    Checked on the armory at 10.28, and the DK was 80 (yay!) and my shaman was now 72 (even more yay!)
    So far:
    DK: 76-80
    Shaman: 67-72
    Levels done: 9
    Days used: 3-4

Now they just have to do the 72-80 in about two days, excited how it turns out, or if I have to activate my account again before they finish their deal.

Oh and I just noticed that they do instances (my Shamy got a UK melee weapon from there, so nice thing).
    + they got my DK Kalu'ak revered and filled with blues O.o
    + Exalted with Valiance Expedition
    + Honored with all Northrend factions but Kiren Tor and Frenzyheart Tribe.

Day 4 evening (going to work soon, gah), status:
    Shaman 73, got some nice blues!
    They have done some achievements on my shaman, such as "Nothing boring about borean", "I've toured the fjord" and "D.E.H.T.A's Little P.I.T.A.".
    So they are questing and not grinding!

Off again, see you tomorrow with hopefully more good news

Day 5 morning:
    I just checked armory and the shaman is now 75, almost filled with blues (one or two green items).
    The shaman now got grand master in first aid (didn't order it, heh), and they also completed "Might of Dragonblight" (115 quests in Dragonblight), "Veteran of Wrathgate" and "Of Blood and Anguish".

Later this day I have a night shift (again), so I will update a bit earlier before heading to work.

Day 5, afternoon/close to evening:
    I just checked the armory, the shaman is now level 76!

They have tomorrow +3/4 of a day, since they started late on an evening.
    So I guess they will be done by 3/8, but so far they progress fine.

No more update till tomorrow evening though.

Day 6 and 7:
    Well I didn't manage to check day six, but on day seven I checked my email and saw that they had sent me an email saying that the order was complete.
    I changed my account password and used a laptop to check my account, and the order was done in a great way!
    Not only I had got 3k gold, loads of rep gain and gear - They also kept the deal about not using my other toons!

First order done, exellent company.

Second order in the making:

Code:
    Priest [63½] to [70]
    Priest is geared with few pre-bc epics, normal burning crusade items - all in all nothing special, no heirlooms.
    Rogue [20½] to [70]
    Rogue is geared with four heirlooms, a chest, shoulder and two daggers with fiery+15 agi. echants. - a few blues from SFK and AH - going to be nice seeing how they do this.
    Estimated time: [Nine days, without heirlooms]
    Price of leveling: 117$ - this is with a 5% pricecut + I get extra gold, hand leveling, 24/7 fluent english service, either by phone or messenger.

Day 1, 24.00: START
    My plan is to give them the account at this time, ready for leveling (four hours since anything happened on the account, autenticator off - password changed).
    Rogue is in tarren mill.
    Priest is in Hellfire Peninsula.
    [Update on start] They told me they would begin after 3 hours, that would be at 03:00. Reason: A leveler just had to finish an order.
    I went to bed after giving them the details and answering some questions.

Day 1: 12:40, the real beginning
    I just checked up on the leveler, he had oddly only gained a level throug the night with my rogue?
    Asked the service team on MSN how the leveling was going, since it kind of worries me if they only managed to get half a level through the night, specially when it's geared with four heirlooms (giving +20% exp. gain).
    They sure take their time checking how the leveling is going - update will come! (got to go now)

Day 2: 14:01
    Rogue level 30

Day 3: 14:02
    Rogue is level 36?! (WTF!)
    Contacted the service team and told them to hurry a bit.

Day 4: 10:13
    Rogue is now level 44, a bit of an improvement from last time.
    Priest haven't been leveled yet.

Day 5:
    Skipped, was busy doing something else.

Day 6: 11:42
    Leveler offline, checked armory - rogue level 52 and priest still untouched (63).
    Days are starting to catch them.
    Contacted support team to check 'em, since they have 24½ level to go, were 16½ is in outland...
    If they do not finish on time, I will see whatever refund I can get.
    Five minutes later I am told that I will get some more gold due to slow leveling.

Days 6: 20:21
    Rogue is now 53.
    Priest is now online and level 65.
    They seem to PvP alot at the moment (Rogue got almost 1k kills, and less than 500 quests done).
    Priest is in AB at the moment, this make me wonder if they level through PvP and not PvE, will contact them to ensure that they do quests, as it is far faster!

Day 7: 11:40
    Rogue is now 57.
    Priest is 66 (according to armory).
    The rogue is currently in winterspring, which softens my worries a bit - As I was starting to think if they were only leveling through pvp.
    We are on day seven, and they have 17 levels to go, lets see what they can do in Outland. I myself used to use four hours in outland (at level 69-70).
    Doing some simple math, and I hope for their sake they can level better than four hours per level now (since Blizz made it 20% easier than when I was leveling):
    17 levels to go
    48 hours (atleast).
    1 level = four hours.

48/4 = 12. This is a raw calcuation, so far we can see that there will be missing 17-12 = 5 levels.
    But thinking about it, they still have today, giving them atleast 12,54 hours more. That will be 3 levels added.
    Levels in total: 15, missing 2.
    But remember that this is numbers calcuated on before the 20% less needed xp, which will say that they surely will be able to finish in time.
    A few things that will be effecting: Rogue ain't in outland yet, leaving it with some easy quests in Azeroth + Outland to speedlevel him whenever he gets there.
    My calcuation (made for fun, lol) are based on playing non stop, which the company won't - as it would make the account less safe, this could be playing a factor in how much delay they are having.

Day 7: 23:31
    Rogue is now level 58 (according to armory).
    Priest is level 67, leveling through quests now.
    Looking well for now, seems like it helped that I told them to stop leveling through pvp..

Day 8: 10:57
    Rogue is online and level 63 (yes, finally some action!)
    Priest is 68 according to armory (and the service team).

Day 8: 21:30
    Priest is now 70 - Dunno what they did when they hit level 70, since they went to Orgrimmar, stayed there for a while (most likely skills) - and then off to Feralas? Ferals wtf? lol.
    They won't touch the rogue for a while, since they are not playing for many hours in a row, to ensure security is kept intact.

Day 9: 09:42
    Rogue is now level 65 and leveling in Terokkar Forest.
    Priest was finished last evening, but it certainly took them time to do the last few levels - lets see if they can do it in time with the rogue.

Day 9: 10:41
    Rogue is now level 66.

Day 9: 17:55
    Rogue is now level 68, two levels to go!

Day 9: 19:35
    Nothing better than watching tv while waiting for the leveler to get done.
    Rogue is now level 69.

Day 9: 21:18
    Rogue is now level 70.
    Waiting for four hours before logging in.
    Customer support contacted me on messenger saying it were done, and that they would like to to connect and check out if everything was correct.

To sum it up: Exellent company with decent customer support, can be hard to understand why they sometime went into PvP and such - but atleast they managed to finish it in time.

Orders done!

======================================

Goldbuying experience:

I went of to Goodgardens.com to check out their golddeals, and thought I would give it a try. So I went of to their service team and asked if they could make a deal for me. In the matter of minutes I had a nice deal - 5000 gold for 20$. After the payout I was asked for a character and server name, and in the matter of minutes I recived a whisper asking me to get to Rachet. I got to Rachet I was paid 5500 gold - actual 500 gold more than the deal, ace! -Thumbs up! AAA+

Buying experience in total: My buying experience at www.goodsgarden.com [Goodsgarden] have been smooth every single time. I can come and ask them whenver I want, about anyway - from the weather to gold,leveling and farming - and they will try to give me the best possible answer. I have yet to regret my buyings at goodsgarden, and I am for sure going there if I am to buy anything WoW related, then I am going there. Their customer service is great, their deals are great - and their deliverance is great. -Thumbs up! AAA+
    Last edited by [Ban Hammer]; 04-14-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Sacrox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --snipped piece of text, no fun for you stalkers--
    Last edited by Sacrox; 03-22-2016 at 04:58 AM.
    If you find a thread that is worth a +Rep - Then do it, else we might not get more contributions that is usefull.

Furyum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My first powerleveling order from Goodsgarden!

Because of the positive reviews i've heard, I decided to give goodsgarden.com a go.

My order

Lvl 71 - Lvl 80
    All flight points
    First aid 1-450
    Cold weather flying
    2000g

Total = £34.00

Estimated order time = 3 days and 18 hours
    Estimated completion time = Friday night

Day 0.5 - Tuesday at about 11am

Placed order and within the first hour they were on the account. I could only keep track through a semi-active friend and the armory but from what I saw, not much progress was made on the first day, but bear in mind that it was maintenance day for us guys in EU (From 2am Wednesday morning).

Day 1 - Wednesday

Massive progress and the leveler was fairly active, hitting 74 by the end of the day.

Day 2 - Thursday

Again, massive progress achieving 77 (iirc, it could have 7 by the end of the day, looking hopefuly for tomorrow.

Day 3 - Friday

By about 2pm (bear in mind that the order wasn't complete until about 11pm that night) they'd already dinged 80 and was told over MSN that they were done.

My ratings

As a first time buyer of a powerleveling service, it's natural to be a bit worried. But with goodsgarden, their service was top notch.

From the first time I entered live chat to enquire about the packages, to the regular updates over MSN (from one of their own agents) to the end product I was not worried one bit and I am so surprised that they managed to finish early despite time taken out for the weekly maintenance.

The staff were polite and spoke English very well. I would recommend the service to anyone as their prices are fantastic and service is top notch.

thekalen2's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was planning on using these guys, bu was'nt sure. Thanks!

zaikuyaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used their service to level my echanting they did a great job and finished before it needed . I also leveled my druid there and it was also very quickly done. their service are kindly to all people even when you have stupid question. I just want to say I am now a big fan of GoodsGarden and I would like to recommend them to everyone
    Last edited by zaikuyaa; 04-16-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zaikuyaa View Post
    I used their service to level my echanting they did a great job and finished before it needed . I also leveled my druid there and it was also very quickly done. their service are kindly to all people even when you have stupid question. I just want to say I am now a big fan of GoodsGarden and I would like to recommend them to everyone
    Really glad you think so

GoodsGarden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi , mates . Thank you for all the support and reviews , welcome to try us out and share your experience here looking forward to your voice !
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 04-20-2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: adding

algierstwin's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Experience!

Well I dinged 70 on my druid on Saturday night and I always planned to get it levelled from 70-80 as its such a drain in my opinion

Originally I went to Xmanlevel to order however as I was paying I realised that it had been a while since I had ordered plevelling and there may be other merchants out there, this is when i discovered GoodsGarden.com. Checked them out here and saw that they had quite a few good reviews of their services so I thought id give them a shot.

As I was browsing through the range of packages I was speaking to an extremely helpful customer support person about the possiblity of scheduling the levelling around my raiding hours on my main. Yeah I know this isn't recommended but I did so anyway. Well the price was really good and the ETA was 4 days, so from Saturday night I was looking at a finish date of Thursday morning. Which in past experience is very fast.

Well they set to work after a few hours and began to level, I went to bed and woke up 8 hours later and my druid was in Howling Fjord and had dinged 72. By monday he had reached 74 and dinged 76 monday evening. This was all fit around my 19:00-01:00 raiding schedule remember. Went to bed on monday night and woke to my druid at 77. Customer support contacted me and asked whether I would be raiding as they wanted to finish my order before the weekly maintenance on wednesday. I said no and came home from college on tuesday with the druid at 79 at 17:00, customer support told me it would be a few hours before he dinged 80. However 20minutes past and guildchat told me differently, he had dinged 80

If Im honest I wasn't expecting it to be done by Thursday let alone TUESDAY NIGHT. I was astonished especially considering they fit the levelling around my raiding hours. Well all i can say is that i will definitley be returning to GoodsGarden.com for my levelling needs in the future

10/10 Customer Support
    10/10 Price
    10/10 Speed

Great experience! And I must say is by best so far! And I have tested all including Xmanlevel!

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I figured I would give these guys a try- I just ordered 1-67 on a shaman- I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast