0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --snipped piece of text, no fun for you stalkers--
    Last edited by Sacrox; 03-22-2016 at 04:58 AM.
    If you find a thread that is worth a +Rep - Then do it, else we might not get more contributions that is usefull.

www.goodsgarden.com - Powerleveling.
    GoodsGarden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sacrox View Post
    How is the powerleveling situation at the moment? My last order were not able to be completed due Blizzard more or less blocking your attemps on leveling.
    Sorry for the delay to reply ,mate, it's a pity that we didn't get your previous order finished , the account was locked again after you had a password resetting , we sent you a refund for the security . sometimes this issue still happens , in most cases you can get it solved by doing a password resetting .

and if you can keep off during our leveing period and wait for 8 hours before logging on after your order is finished, i think your account will be safe . please contact with us via MSN or livechat when you got time, we would like to continue your order and get it done for you as soon as we can

texas85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive used these guys in the past and it worked out very well (some gold buys, and a 1-80).........well that was the past,,, maybe 6 months ago...

About a month ago....Had them level a warrior for me and got it banned soon after they took over (and no i did not long in for about 24 hours), they gave me a refund because it was still under their control...

Then i decided to try them again on a new account and they kept lying and putting the leveling off... first it was 8 hours to start (which is perfectly fine, then 16 hours (was still fine with that), then 24... then over 48 hours later... then they started excuses like... worker didnt show up and soooooooooooooo on...... basically i got angry because they couldn't just say they had no leveler for my order... then they started saying i treated them like slaves.... (um how can i treat someone like a slave when they basically refused to level my guy... (besides the point)... ) ... they gave me a refund for that too.... but all refunds via paypal from these guys takes roughly a week to get in your account FYI.. (not their fault, just putting it out there.)

That is just my experience with them... personally I would not do business with them again, they might possibly have new management? Who knows... just thought people should hear both sides before choosing these guys.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by texas85 View Post
    Ive used these guys in the past and it worked out very well (some gold buys, and a 1-80).........well that was the past,,, maybe 6 months ago...

About a month ago....Had them level a warrior for me and got it banned soon after they took over (and no i did not long in for about 24 hours), they gave me a refund because it was still under their control...

Then i decided to try them again on a new account and they kept lying and putting the leveling off... first it was 8 hours to start (which is perfectly fine, then 16 hours (was still fine with that), then 24... then over 48 hours later... then they started excuses like... worker didnt show up and soooooooooooooo on...... basically i got angry because they couldn't just say they had no leveler for my order... then they started saying i treated them like slaves.... (um how can i treat someone like a slave when they basically refused to level my guy... (besides the point)... ) ... they gave me a refund for that too.... but all refunds via paypal from these guys takes roughly a week to get in your account FYI.. (not their fault, just putting it out there.)

That is just my experience with them... personally I would not do business with them again, they might possibly have new management? Who knows... just thought people should hear both sides before choosing these guys.
    what you said is not really fair to us and doesn't conform to the fact , mate, so i think it's necessary to tell more details here :

For the warrior (68-80 with mining & herb 450 ) As i know , you insisted that we need to keep leveling for you all day while the customer service stressed to you repeatedly that it's not safe . you refused to take our advice and threatened to do a dispute and say something terrieble here if we don't come online as you want

finally , the account was banned when the order was nearly done (lvl 80 , mining 450 , herb 448 ) we felt really sad that it happened ,even it's not all of our fault, we did try our best to make it up for you (a full refund and promised to level up a new lvl 80 for you if you give us a new account)

For the last order , we would like to wait for 24 hours at least before we start it owning to the bad experience on previous order, and we promised we would catch it up and finish it on time for you , but you didn't agree . we would like to send a refund to you because we don't want to take a risk on your account again .

Over all , we are still trying our best to finish all the customer's orders smoothly on time, thank you for all the support to us , if our service made you down , really sorry for that
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 09-03-2010 at 10:21 PM.

texas85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think its funny you still cannot admit that you lead people on.. or atleast me. I understand the 24 hour wait time... i never had a problem with that,

(I would simply ask every 12 hours if you had started the order yet... which every time you hadn't, the reason i asked every 12 hours is because you originally told me 8 hours,12 hours, 16, 24 and so on) then it got to levelers not showing up to work according to you and then you trying to focus your companies downfalls on to me (by calling me a slave driver??) Im sorry but by asking if you had started my order yet about every 12 hours is not classified as a slave driver... i am just relaying what happened to me, two bad experiences with this company one after another in a short amount of time... As i said before I did retrieve all my refunds a few weeks later from paypal..

*EDIT* Also of course I got angry... any self respecting person would after being lead on and on... this is not totally about my account being banned, they stepped up and offered to level me a new 80 or in my case i opted for a full refund. This review is just an objective review of my experiences, anyone can take it as they feel.

And to goods garden I am not purposely trying to ruin your rep or convince people to avoid you, I still believe you are a legit company and maybe I just had a couple out of sight type of experiences which is just an isolated event... Its just a review of my most recent experiences with you... As I said originally I have had good experiences with you in the past.

Thanks for reading......
    Last edited by texas85; 09-03-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We at goodsgarden should apologize for what happened in the past, but there is no reason that we repeat this issue even more

We think that we both need to understand each other more , because if we had that , this issue may not have happened

You are welcome to share more experience here , it will help us to improve our service
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 09-03-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Sacrox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --snipped piece of text, no fun for you stalkers--
    Last edited by Sacrox; 03-22-2016 at 04:57 AM.
    If you find a thread that is worth a +Rep - Then do it, else we might not get more contributions that is usefull.

olopower's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered a 66-80 powerlevel.

Sofar I'm surprised by their English, it's really good. He even gave me an amazing 1 USD discount (after the MMOwned discount) kaching!
    Will update as the days pass by, now It's time for bed

Update:

After they got to lvl 67, blizzard locked my hunter (for the second time) due to some bullshit-transfer problems..

The support from Goodsgarden was excellent though and I recieved a refund since they can't play atm.
    I recommend these guys!
    Last edited by olopower; 09-26-2010 at 08:37 AM.
    Whoever does not miss the Rolling Ignite has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by olopower View Post
    I just ordered a 66-80 powerlevel.

Sofar I'm surprised by their English, it's really good. He even gave me an amazing 1 USD discount (after the MMOwned discount) kaching!
    Will update as the days pass by, now It's time for bed

Update:

After they got to lvl 67, blizzard locked my hunter (for the second time) due to some bullshit-transfer problems..

The support from Goodsgarden was excellent though and I recieved a refund since they can't play atm.
    I recommend these guys!

Thank you so much for the positive review , olopower , welcome to goodsgarden.com when you need the service again , we will surely supply our best service for you

eKqN's Avatar Contributor MMOwned Veteran CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GoodsGarden was many days late on all my last orders.
    Hackhac, contributor && donator.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letsdothisforever part7

I've purchased yet another powerlevel service from goodsgarden. They started out at lvl 73 (one xp bar gained). One day later when I went to bed they were 76. 8 hours later i wake up and they are 79 !

I am going to school now but I think its pretty safe to say that when I get home they will be 80! Sweet!

And as always, these guys gets my greatest recommendations! Enjoy!
    Whoever does not miss the Rolling Ignite has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letsdothisforever part7

I've purchased yet another powerlevel service from goodsgarden. They started out at lvl 73 (one xp bar gained). One day later when I went to bed they were 76. 8 hours later i wake up and they are 79 !

I am going to school now but I think its pretty safe to say that when I get home they will be 80! Sweet!

And as always, these guys gets my greatest recommendations! Enjoy!

Thank you very much for the review and recommendations . olopower . glad to tell you that your order has been finished, looking forward to serving you again in the future

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered yet another powerlevel from goodsgarden yesterday. 75-79 (yes im lazy). They finished the order under 24 hours, which is just awesome. I certainly will be using this site for future powerleveling needs!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered yet another powerlevel from goodsgarden yesterday. 75-79 (yes im lazy). They finished the order under 24 hours, which is just awesome. I certainly will be using this site for future powerleveling needs!

Thank you so much for the affirmation of our work ,mate, glad to do business with you and looking forward to servering you again in the future
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 11-19-2010 at 07:12 AM. Reason: addtion

Pizzapwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought 5k gold, and was offered their 1.5k bonus.
    It was all going smooth but then they asked for a copy of my passport. That process was tedious, but they gave me even more gold.
    Good seller.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast