Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's an update- the character is leveling fast, but I have concerns about how they are leveling it. The armory page says the character has completed no quests, and she has crappy gear. Also, the character is on for very long periods at a time. So I'm concerned they are botting it. I told my concerns to the company and they said they were using the recruit-a-friend program and that it would be faster. I told them I want safety, not speed and that I wanted to see quests being done or I would change the password and not do business with them again.

So at this point, I prefer xmanlevel since you can clearly see that a human being is doign the leveling. I just don't know whether that's the case with this one. I'm going to track down the character on my server and watch what she is doing in person to see if she is being botted.
    Last edited by Altair87; 04-24-2010 at 12:40 PM.

www.goodsgarden.com - Powerleveling.
    GoodsGarden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Altair87 View Post
    Here's an update- the character is leveling fast, but I have concerns about how they are leveling it. The armory page says the character has completed no quests, and she has crappy gear. Also, the character is on for very long periods at a time. So I'm concerned they are botting it. I told my concerns to the company and they said they were using the recruit-a-friend program and that it would be faster. I told them I want safety, not speed and that I wanted to see quests being done or I would change the password and not do business with them again.

So at this point, I prefer xmanlevel since you can clearly see that a human being is doign the leveling. I just don't know whether that's the case with this one. I'm going to track down the character on my server and watch what she is doing in person to see if she is being botted.
    Really sorry to make you worried , I’m writing to tell you that all the leveling will be done by handwork , we never use botting . you can try to talk with our leveling guy in game anytime, so you can make sure that we are doing it all by hand.

we used Recruit-A-Friend . we can get triple exp in this way, and you can see it on the wow offical website
    (http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=20588). We didn’t ask for your opinion before we use it . Sorry for that .

If you don’t want us to level by RAF ,we will stop and level by doing quests , sorry for making mistake. Hope you can understand . we will try the best to do a better job .
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 05-11-2010 at 10:37 AM.

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply- yes, I would definitely prefer leveling by quests, and preferably not more than 12 hours a day. I accept this will take longer, but I've got a few accounts, so I can be doing other WoW things while you level my character.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply- yes, I would definitely prefer leveling by quests, and preferably not more than 12 hours a day. I accept this will take longer, but I've got a few accounts, so I can be doing other WoW things while you level my character.

Thanks for the fast reply.
    no problems ,mate , we will try the best to do a better job . please feel free to let me know if you have more concerns or suggestion. thank you

Sacrox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --snipped piece of text, no fun for you stalkers--
    Last edited by Sacrox; 03-22-2016 at 04:58 AM.
    If you find a thread that is worth a +Rep - Then do it, else we might not get more contributions that is usefull.

[Ban Hammer]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, they definately do not bot at all. They do all their services by hand, just to keep your account as safe as possible.

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [Ban Hammer] View Post
    Yes, they definately do not bot at all. They do all their services by hand, just to keep your account as safe as possible.
    I believe you, but if a GM were to look at a level 20 who had not completed a single quest, it would look pretty suspicious, whether there had actually been botting or not.

I checked again today and as promised they've started questing on my character- over 100 quests completed. And very fast leveling. Thanks for listening to my concerns.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you, but if a GM were to look at a level 20 who had not completed a single quest, it would look pretty suspicious, whether there had actually been botting or not.

I checked again today and as promised they've started questing on my character- over 100 quests completed. And very fast leveling. Thanks for listening to my concerns.
    no problems ,mate , please just let me know if you have more concerns or suggestion , we will try the best to meet your need . thank you
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 04-25-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They finished my order- very fast leveling. Judging by the armory page (I wait several hours to log on after any leveling), they did a really good job and kept their promise to start questing on the character. Would recommend the service.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They finished my order- very fast leveling. Judging by the armory page (I wait several hours to log on after any leveling), they did a really good job and kept their promise to start questing on the character. Would recommend the service.
    Glad to hear that you are happy with our work , mate . thank you for the support , looking forward to doing a better job for you in the future time !
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 04-29-2010 at 10:12 AM.

Alfonzo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought i'd chime in and say these guys are awesome. Made a small order of level 14-30 which was very reasonable i thought at £7.
    They did quests to level and saved a BoE rare they found for me which was nice also found my little shaman had a full set of netherweave bags.
    Complete almost within a day of ordering too.
    Would definately use again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alfonzo View Post
    Just thought i'd chime in and say these guys are awesome. Made a small order of level 14-30 which was very reasonable i thought at £7.
    They did quests to level and saved a BoE rare they found for me which was nice also found my little shaman had a full set of netherweave bags.
    thank you for your support and review ,mate welcome to use our service again
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 04-30-2010 at 06:23 AM.

[Ban Hammer]'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Alfonzo View Post
    As Goodsgarden says themselves, thanks for the review We're pleased that you're happy with the powerleveling, as they are trying their hardest to be the best powerleveling company, based on security, speed and meeting the requirements of the costumer

zaikuyaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Used them many time for powerleveling , good service. gave them a shot for gold . ordered 14000g just 5mins ago and now i have them all. Insane delivery speed! defintly buying from them again!

texas85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont have many posts here, but this review prompted me to try these guys out.... and let me say...... I LOVE THEM! i have 2 orders going with them right now... everything is perfect, all the leveling is by questing/instance/pvp...

I bought a priest 1-80 with 450 herb/alchy and it is perfect...

these guys are completely perfect give them a try!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast