Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for you, but all I can see on it is that you are speaking about two different services and talking about a scam.

I asked many of them and I can see that not scamming, and all I can say is that I'm very happy to sell my golds to them, never had a problem, and I asked many players on "wow-echange" that are working with them too and don't believe in that "scamming theory".

Sorry for you

Selling golds to www.pro-leveling.com
    eKqN's Avatar Contributor MMOwned Veteran CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just some guys here try them and you will see that I'm telling the truth...

Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some precisions :

Nqke was a scammer who sold his website to the company (pro-leveling) who bought another domain (pro-leveling.com / powerleveling.fr / wow-pwl.com)

Then, Nqke keep the $$ of the players he scammed, and the $$ that the website he sold.

Then, Nqke made some topics on "wow-echange" on another nicks to say that pro-leveling = nqke. Like that, everybody think that pro-leveling = nqke, and everybody let him alone with the money he scammed.

You are wrong thinking that pro-leveling is scammer, I saw very good comments in many websites, and I tryed them, and I'm now sure you can trust them.

But you are a victim and you got trapped by nqke like the others, thinking that pro-leveling = nqke, but not.

I have no reason to be with pro-leveling and defending them, just I sold them golds and I know that they ARE NOT scammers, now try and you'll see too

asbest0s's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so why dont you just admit you work for them?

Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not working for them !!!! :O

I'm on MMOWNED from long time now and it's not my first review...

Please, if you think I work for them, forget them and delete the thread, I really don't care about them, I was just looking for a good gold buying website...

alym6's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hackhac View Post
    Sorry for you, but all I can see on it is that you are speaking about two different services and talking about a scam.

I asked many of them and I can see that not scamming, and all I can say is that I'm very happy to sell my golds to them, never had a problem, and I asked many players on "wow-echange" that are working with them too and don't believe in that "scamming theory".
    Sorry for you
    LAWL again, i dont want fight with you but i think now you work for this company, why do you lies about wow echange, you can get any positive comment because this member is banned for a lot of scam (look my screenshots are not old)

Originally Posted by hackhac View Post
    Some precisions :

Nqke was a scammer who sold his website to the company (pro-leveling) who bought another domain (pro-leveling.com / powerleveling.fr / wow-pwl.com)

Then, Nqke keep the $$ of the players he scammed, and the $$ that the website he sold.

Then, Nqke made some topics on "wow-echange" on another nicks to say that pro-leveling = nqke. Like that, everybody think that pro-leveling = nqke, and everybody let him alone with the money he scammed.

You are wrong thinking that pro-leveling is scammer, I saw very good comments in many websites, and I tryed them, and I'm now sure you can trust them.

But you are a victim and you got trapped by nqke like the others, thinking that pro-leveling = nqke, but not.

I have no reason to be with pro-leveling and defending them, just I sold them golds and I know that they ARE NOT scammers, now try and you'll see too
    Nqke and proleveling is the same, work for same factory.
    Part 2 coming

alym6's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About Everything now, dont forget my previous screenshot:

In english: Pro-leveling = NqKe = Everything = a lot of differents usernames = many customer asked for refunds = SCAMMER.

This is a error of this scammer, posted on different name for scam again:

A now look another complaints:

And now look IP of all user name used.

Is that clear enough ? I have put alot of proofs right ?
    So now keep your account and identity safe, do not trust him, he scammed many people, it will resume

Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL... Say what you wanna say, if you wanna think I work with them, just think that ! AHAHHA makes me laugh !

Now, all I can say is that they bought me without any problem and if you don't wanna trust me, just don't do

But when some other guys will try it and see that they was serious, you will just be stupidly owned.

Cya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12