0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buysellwow.com Gold Farm Review Diary.

STATUS: Doesnt hurt to rent a scammed account to them.. I recommend not just scamming them, but just dont give them your mains imo.

Also note of this sections rules...
    If we already have a thread about a company then don't create a new thread. post in the thread we already have - if not 3 infraction points.

First off, i am pleased to know that this is helping some of you make your safe choice of renting out your account, thanks, and enjoy the review.

.. this is going to be a review of the site, Buysellwow.com, i am allowing them to farm gold on my account for a exchange of, WoW Gold, and a little bit of money ;D

I am going to edit it every so often on my progess, until i leave on Wednesday for a seven day trip.

This is a in-depth review of how things went for me soo, hopefully it doesnt bore you

Day 1 7/17/09
    On this day i just figured out about this site , seems pretty legit, is on the good side with other MMOwned'ers.. So i decided to check it out. I get on the site, looks pretty good, could be better, but good. They have a few posts about how they do things, and how they repay you.. which definitely caught my eye.

It looks pretty good so i add one of their MSN accounts... (I recommend using [email protected] worked for me told me to call him Zack )
    I start talking to the guy, hes very friendly, very good English, and definitely made my first time renting out my account easier..
    The man answered any questions i had (and a lot of them :P), and in a timely manner, practically walked me through the process of this.. So i go ahead and decide which way i would like to be payed.. This is the chart they have on the site..

(1). 8-10$/day 100-120$/week
    (2). 600-1000g/day 5000-8000g/week
    (3). 8000-10000 honor/day
    (4). gametime/cd-key/wotlk.etc
    (5). 55-80 free leveling
    (6). 1-80 lvling

I reccomend Taking the money, you can buy about 1000 gold with 8 dollars, so, 600g seems a little low to me.

I thought that looked pretty reasonable, and they would level my proffessions to maximum, which was awesome. So i jumped on the deal. They were very flexible on how they did this, I decided i wanted just enough money to buy another gamecard from a fellow MMOwned'er, but i wanted to plain out get some gold as well.. So i decided to get Two days of choice (1). and another 9 days of choice (2). He said sure, thats fine, and i was very pleased with it..

I go ahead and give him my info, no (More) questions asked, and he said they will get started either late tonight, or in the morning,

Seems pretty legit, and we will see how my payment goes tommorow of my 8-10 dollars

So far: 10/10

Day 2 7/18/09 - Forgot to say a few things yesterday, don't feel like editing them in... they're HQ is in LA, and obviously has a US IP address, which is good on the not getting banned side... They also level your professions to 450, an easy way to get those up!
    Also, if your account gets banned throughout them farming on your account, they will reimburse you with a wotlk account, and a epic'd 80.. this seems like a good deal.

Will edit when i receive my payment... or sooner. Sooner, they have started farming on my account and all seems well. i logged onto account management and all seems well

Awaiting my payment of 8 US dollars for the first day, i changed it so i got US dollars the whole week instead of Dollars first two days, gold the rest.

Okay, a little disturbance in the force(lol)... looks as if they forgot i changed it to only dollar pay, and this is what they sent me via MSN.

They asked me to take down the conversation, but they gave me these two options of how to get payed.. due to reasons below.

1. you can wait till morning for dollars, if still not, you can take gold off that time
    or 2. take some gold off the acct now, and get 1 day's payment tomorrow night

They gave me these options because the Manager is not available atm, so looks as if ill just have to wait until morning, im okay with that, but isnt that good of a first impression for the first payment

EDIT: The reason im having to wait till morning is because of my change in payment.. so, dont expect this when renting your account to them :P

EDITx2: They are going to go ahead and buy my epic flier at their expense, this made me very happy.

So, looks as if thats it for today, Since i didnt receive my payment, but did get my epic flier, ill put their rating at..

So far: 8/10

Day 3 7/19-09

Went fishing this morning, caught a few shark if anyones interested :P, got back the support is completely unresponsive atm.. I am very pleased that people are getting helped by reading this.. will update when they return.

ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED, thats the message i have recieved when trying to log on.. Im not pleased, im going to talk to the support when they come back.

Code:
    This account has been temporarily disabled and is currently unable to access World of Warcraft.

An email has been sent to the registered address on the account with the reason for this temporary closure. If you would like to appeal this decision or did not receive the message please contact our Account Administration team at [email protected] from your registered email address.

Don't have access to your registered email address? Click Here
    Well obviously i am very displeased. They went and got my account suspended, and i still have not gotten yesterdays pay.. If it comes to me not getting my account back ill demand a new account, and for them to relevel my characters.

Its later on in the day, im not sure if im getting my account back, i sent in a appeal using "The WoW Laywer"'s guide.. looked believable imo..

The service seems horrible at the moment, maybe because its a sunday.. they are constantly saying hold on plz 1 min, 5 minutes later i message again and get the same result, I still have not got payed for yesterday and am having to hassle them every so ofter.. quite annoying, Due to this poor lack of service and Getting my account suspended..

So Far: 1/10

(the 1 for getting my mining to 450, but i still cant freaking use it."

Day 4 7/20-09

My account is still suspended, and i still have not gotten my two days of payment, im very angry.. Their service is sucking.. I talked to ryan. My ban is for like two days, Which still sucks, we both noticed that when you bring up your account being banned and a compensation, they ignore you.. I still have not gotten a payment..

I have not gotten a payment i have been promised to speak directly to the manager tomorrow after maintenance, he has a deal for me.

Day 5 7/21-09

Today is maintenance, if i dont get paid today, i will not suggest using them, to anyone. Just to make this clear to everyone about my suspension I never tried to log onto my account at all, not by WoW, or by Account Management. The Most i did was look at my armory.

Last edited by Keithh; 07-21-2009 at 03:07 PM.

Buysellwow.com Gold Farm Review Diary.
    kentril's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gave them a WOTLK enabled account i got for the giveaway section, haggled with the guy on AIM to accept it because it has no lvl 55's so they agreed to take it and level, THEN farm.
    Talked to representative abit, changed the info on account just in case and they seem fine with it, and they said they will start in a few minutes/ hours. I have selected money via paypal and will see how it goes. Good that they have not changed ANY info whatsoever, and i have my email up and refreshing every 1 minute to check whenever i walk by.

Just woke up, mowed lawn and cleaned a bathroom (choores) and logged back on WoW, leveler seems to be offline, and am currently talking to representative online to see if they have started. Will update later.
    Representative talks english good, and has told me that if the account gets banned they will compensate me with a new wotlk account with whatever level charactors i had on there, and he mentioned they may put a char on the level they left off. Seems legit so far

UPDATE:: Forgot i mentioned that they could use my account for 3-4 days before the leveling since i was level 1, and they agreed that they would pay me 86$ on wednesday, even though they arent leveling, id prefer them to level so i could actually see what they are doing but what tehy are doing now is fine.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

I have given them a new scammed account due to the fact that my account had a glitch up in their records so i changed the info and have given them the new one.

DAY 1
    I gave them the wotlk enabled account with only 1 character, and he is level 1 and they seem very friendly i recommend talking to Wowipfire on AIM, just be careful what you type in AIM because he will pull it back up as records. I agreed to getting my guy leveled to 58 or whatever they level they needed, and getting 30$ at the end of the week since i did not start with a level 58. I gave them a druid because that seems to be a tougher class to level 1-30 ish. They said they would log on 8pm EST time, and i didn't get a chance to watch them do it, was at swim team practice. Will update in the morning.

DAY 2
    I talked to the guy on AIM, and asked him if they logged on at all last night like they promised to, and surprisingly he said they did and my druid is level 16! Not good but not bad either considering they probably farmed / leveled him also, and he said they would log on at 8PM EST time tonight again, because the leveler is sleeping right now. Will hope to log on later tonight to check and see if he really is level 16. Hope to get more information for you guys.

DAY 3
    It seems that the "trustful" company decided to lie to me about my charactor level. I logged in on the WoW site, and checked. They have had 14 charactors all level 1 on different servers, and i know they dont gold spam so my guess is gold trading. I confronted the man about this and he apologized and when i mentioned them gold trading he turned into a smartass saying "what a clver man u ar" So i will let them use it tonight, if they aren't logged on kentril by 9PM EST and he isnt level 20 by tomorrow morning ill just change the password and see if they left any gold over.

SCAM THEM FOR ALL I CARE, THEY ARE LIARS AND SCAM YOU AND DO NOT PAY.

after i cought them doing that a guy, who's apparently a new person, lied and said that they cant accept the account. on the 4th day. I told them that they agreed to it and it is a verbal agreement and they simply proceeded to ignore me and block me. SO GUYS, RENT AN ACCOUNT WITH A 55, TO THEM LET THEM FARM, THEN CHANGE PASSWORD, AND SELL THE GOLD!! **** those scammers.
    Last edited by kentril; 07-23-2009 at 11:13 PM.

pixie12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also sent an account to get tbc enabled and lvl 60-80 with 2 weeks extra renting
    going to recall when then put tbc on it

Miksu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    216/25
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This sounds the best rentinng company i have seen so far!!!.. If this is true and they are legit, i will try this

[xRyan123]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Company is terrible. I rented them three accounts. A few seconds after i had given the info to them every password was changed. They were all scammed so it was not a big loss but they were absolutely terrible for me.
    0/10

Keithh's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [xRyan123] View Post
    Company is terrible. I rented them three accounts. A few seconds after i had given the info to them every password was changed. They were all scammed so it was not a big loss but they were absolutely terrible for me.
    0/10
    erm,, you sure it was this company?

[xRyan123]'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea...
    (Fillerz)

Keithh's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by [xRyan123] View Post
    Yea...
    (Fillerz)
    well i just got onto account management and all seems fine... thanks for the addition though.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes i got my account from the giveaway section gave to them, and i havent had any problems. I changed the email to myne, and re did the adress with fakenamegenerator so it will be a b it difficult for them to change. 86$ a week is good money though if they go through the customer representative on AIM is really nice. He greets like "hey bro whats up "

by the way ryan, there is a site like buyselwow.com i think, and ive run into alot of fake ones that are spelt almost the exact same so it may be that but im not sure.
    btw ryan thanks for the account

pixie12's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 day and they havent changed my password nor have they logged on but they said they would start tomorrow

Keithh's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kentril View Post
    Yes i got my account from the giveaway section gave to them, and i havent had any problems. I changed the email to myne, and re did the adress with fakenamegenerator so it will be a b it difficult for them to change. 86$ a week is good money though if they go through the customer representative on AIM is really nice. He greets like "hey bro whats up "

by the way ryan, there is a site like buyselwow.com i think, and ive run into alot of fake ones that are spelt almost the exact same so it may be that but im not sure.
    Thanks for the feedback, i do believe this company is legit. and yeah, they talk pretty laid back, I like it.

Originally Posted by kentril View Post
    im jealous.

Originally Posted by pixie12 View Post
    1 day and they havent changed my password nor have they logged on but they said they would start tomorrow
    Same for me yesterday, but ive asked them and they have started..
    Last edited by Keithh; 07-18-2009 at 04:24 PM.

R 3 A L 1 T Y's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frederik Says:
    are you chinise
    Rent 1 Says:
    yes but use us ip

Keithh's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Danamian View Post
    Frederik Says:
    are you chinise
    Rent 1 Says:
    yes but use us ip

Yes, the guy i spoke to on MSN was from Singapore, but the farmers farm from a LA HQ

Asking if he is homosexual, is quite immature.
    Last edited by Keithh; 07-18-2009 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its been about 5 hours, no change to my information, but the havent logged on yet.. hmm..

bigcracker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im gonna give them a shot for now ill just follow em or keep tabs on them with my alt acct lol

they are gonna get my rogue my epic flying first and if that goes ok then ill rent to them again n get my second acct to 80 lol

well ill just be able to chk up on the site and such have to send in my laptop to the dell depot for inspection for to hot to touch n such
    Last edited by bigcracker; 07-18-2009 at 09:31 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast