Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to buy from them all the time. Now because they changed to Moneybookers, I am no longer able to buy from them, because it always flags my transactions. In fact, they are still in debt to me about $76 that they never returned, after I contacted their customer service 3 times. All in all, their customer service has greatly dropped, and I no longer can support them.

Offgamers.com Review
    Helimaker's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offgamers has pretty good powerleveling, but it does usually take more than the estimated time unless you get the "Pro" Levelling.

danchappers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Offgamers.com Review

I'm a big fan offgamers.com . I have bought plenty of gold from them across a few accounts. Their deliveries are usually rather quick, and also their power levelling is very good, I've watched them level my toons and defiantly arnt using bits, they seem to quest and instance non stop.

Id highly recommend them to everyone, I'm buying a 1 - 80 package next week so will let you know how long it takes, they claim about 8.5 days, but I can't see it lol, although so far they've been right within about an hour

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

oosanders's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off gamers are very nice service.
    Cheap CD keys too
    V.Fast devlivery for me

Timple's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only buy pre-paid game cards from them, since it's cheaper than paying Blizzard directly.
    So far, I bought 8 cards. My first order required a phone call verification which resulted in a 10 minutes transaction overall. Every following order resulted in an instant delivery.

Really satisfied! twocents

danchappers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the 8 days has passed for my order, and I'm amazed that they got 1-80 so quickly, the majority of their levelling seems to have been questing, the got through around 1650 quests in this time.

I had smoken to the leveller on an alt from time to time to catch them out, but every time I was speaking to a person. They also levelled my mining profession to 450 for a small amount extra, and left me with 1500 gold.

Overall im very impressed that they finished with 10 hours to spare

Well I'm off to change passwords and add authenticator lol. If you have any questions about Offgamers feel free to ask

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used offgamers.com several times, for gold, leveling, CD keys and stuff like that, and i've never experienced a single problem with them.

The only thing i can say which was bad, was the time it took them to actually give me my gold, they were days behind from what they told me, so i thought i was scammed, turned out 3 days later that i was not.

Else all their deliveries are pretty quick, i can only reccomend the PRO speed leveling though, the other one is very slow, and they rarely keep within the time limit that's written on the site.

mewnzeh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've bought from Offgamers several times. I only buy in chunks of 20k+, and I've always gotten the gold less than 30 minutes after placing the order.

A friend of mine bought powerleveling from them, and they were fine. They were done well within the time posted on their site. It all comes down to who the powerleveler is, some are more experienced than others. I suggest keeping contact with them through the live-chat to keep yourself updated, after all, that's what the chat is for.

vectorian's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried them out recently after I shockingly found out that they sell the 60days time card so much cheaper than even paying by CC directly on Blizz. I had an issue with payment as I used my wife's PP account so I chatted with their customer service to explain the situation. They then did a phone verification and afterwhich I received the cdkey via email almost instantaneously. Have to admire their customer service... best I've experience thus far even on non-gaming related estores.

[LT]'s Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 15000 gold around 2-3 month ago, somewhere after I had paid and was going to receive the gold somekind of error was made and I never recived my gold. I contacted the support and they said I should get my money back within 2 weeks. I never recived any gold or got my money back, and when I contaced the support around 4 weeks after I bought the gold they said they never recived a payment or that anyone contacted them about not receiving any gold. That was the last time I saw those money.

Two weeks ago I decided to buy from them agian, bought 22000 gold from them, bought 10k x2 with a 1k bonus gold to each buy.

I recived the gold within 10 minutes the first time and within 5 minutes the second time.

Why I still use offgamers is becuse you don't have to talk on the phone with them, I speak very poor english and prefer when they just give you a call and say a code you need to enter to confirm your order.
    Last edited by [LT]; 06-15-2010 at 09:44 AM.
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/264682-achievement-onyxias-lair-level-60-3-2-2-hunter.html

Miksu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    216/25
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offgamers.com doesn't have "stock" for their gold, all gold you buy comes directly from the farmers, that is why sometimes ordering takes so much time. In exsample, when i bought 10k i had to wait like 2 months!. CD-keys + gametime usually comes in 5-15 minutes.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just bought 3 keys with instant delivery... decided to give them a try despite our last "disagreements"

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay... I shouldnt have used them. 24 hours delay due to verification, pretty damn bad if u ask me. Their registration form for Denmark is outdated as well. so bottom line, IF you are not a member then expect 24 hrs for delivery even when you buy "instant delivery", verified my email, paypal and phone instantly.. yet they say they need more and it will be done within 24 hours.

Marzerq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just ordered 10k (+1000 world cup gold). Gonna see how it goes.

Edit:
    Elizabeth C.: Our supplier is still gathering the gold for this order at the moment.
    Why not state that the gold is not in stock from the first time?

Edit2: Delivery took 2.5 days in total. All gold was given in one trade. Looking at their good price, i'm going to consider them again if i don't need the gold as soon as i can.
    Last edited by Marzerq; 06-22-2010 at 09:13 AM.

Marzerq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did a second order off 11k gold for a friend. Instant delivery!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast