Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, updating what I was saying earlier.

After talking through Email with one of them (hard to understand =/ ) I understand why I was limited, and it is a mistake on their part they wont fix.

I sold about 8k on a few servers, then I tried to supply an order that was for 10.xk on a server. When they reviewed it or w/e I only got ONE invoice for only 2k. I supplied the 2k, then waited and it was confirmed. The 10k order stayed up and no further invoices were added even though the the realmlist stated there was an additional 8k demand on the server.

The Email rep said I have to wait 3 days (5 days from the initial order and getting locked) and then if it locks me again I need to wait for it to be credited before I can supply anything else. I can't supply anything else while an order is incomplete, and it's incomplete because they screwed up with their invoices. Jesus.

So... be careful when filling large orders. When this goes to credit I'll be filling out in 1/2k increments.

I've been selling a large amount of gold (100k+) and I've had experiences with a few gold sellers in the past couple weeks, I'm making a review for gold buying sites and I'll finish it when I'm able to cash out this messed up order.

Originally Posted by Gash View Post
    MMOPAWN <3

they pay good, instantly
    Nah they don't pay that good.

MMOInn selling gold. They no longer pay!
    timebandit1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lemon I don't know what the hell is going on but I haven't had access to mmoinn.com for almost a week. They owe me about 50 bucks, and their site never loads for me, although every other site does. If someone can help me with this issue, +rep.

Thanks.
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."

DrunkenCow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they might have banned your ip. *gasp!

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMFG. That would make perfect sense if they didn't feel like paying me for the gold I gave them. I hope this hasn't happened to anyone else. They never sent replies to any of my emails and every time I found gold returned or anything, I let them know about it.

That was the last time I ever knowingly do "business" with the Chinese.
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."

the_lemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to update, I was credited today with my 5/24 supplied gold and cashed out which took about 5 minutes.

This isn't to say they are paying everyone, I can't affirm that.

Timebandit, have you tried talking to the guy on msn/Yahoo? Tell him you are writing a review here and it's going to crap.

kingviper's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can not connect to mmoinn either
    I think they are down rather then a ban

:gtfo2:

Abstract -nk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same thing happened to me

iRagequit

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by the_lemon View Post
    Just to update, I was credited today with my 5/24 supplied gold and cashed out which took about 5 minutes.

This isn't to say they are paying everyone, I can't affirm that.

Timebandit, have you tried talking to the guy on msn/Yahoo? Tell him you are writing a review here and it's going to crap.
    I should try that. Hardly ever use those but I ought to start.

Bleh.
    :yuck:

daemonic666's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So,they are paying or note ? Planning to sell some golds to them

DrLecter's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by the_lemon View Post
    Alright, updating what I was saying earlier.

After talking through Email with one of them (hard to understand =/ ) I understand why I was limited, and it is a mistake on their part they wont fix.

I sold about 8k on a few servers, then I tried to supply an order that was for 10.xk on a server. When they reviewed it or w/e I only got ONE invoice for only 2k. I supplied the 2k, then waited and it was confirmed. The 10k order stayed up and no further invoices were added even though the the realmlist stated there was an additional 8k demand on the server.

The Email rep said I have to wait 3 days (5 days from the initial order and getting locked) and then if it locks me again I need to wait for it to be credited before I can supply anything else. I can't supply anything else while an order is incomplete, and it's incomplete because they screwed up with their invoices. Jesus.

So... be careful when filling large orders. When this goes to credit I'll be filling out in 1/2k increments.

I've been selling a large amount of gold (100k+) and I've had experiences with a few gold sellers in the past couple weeks, I'm making a review for gold buying sites and I'll finish it when I'm able to cash out this messed up order.
    Let us know when it's been finished (the reviews that is).

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I sent a very detailed email to one of their boss' emails today. Hope I hear back. Ironically, was able to log into my account from another IP. They owe me more than I thought, lol. So they got a nastygram and hopefully then I'll be able to cash out.

>.<

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i sold some gold to them earlier. They owe me 30 bucks or so... i'll let yall know if they pay me. Supposedly they require you to wait at least 7 days because they were getting scammed. I could wait though since they were paying 5.1/k =P

EDIT: Received the money promptly after the 7 days. They pay, they just wait a little bit to ward off scammers.
    Last edited by Sychotix; 07-16-2009 at 10:31 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE: I was able to access the site and cash out, received payment within minutes (literally). They must have read their email. If you have to resort to that, be sure to mention mmowned and these reviews, lol, they sure don't seem to want to be put in a bad light. Nice thing was, it seems like it's been taken care of. Just hope they don't recall the $$$.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12