Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    our customer server is on line 12 hours a day .if you can't reach the customer support ,just write us a email to [email protected] ,we will see to it once our customer server back to work
    Last edited by xmanlevel; 07-04-2011 at 08:52 AM.
    contact us on live support to get the final price for mmowned member
    raf Package 1-85 and get 1-80 free =70.88 usd 3-4 days
    best package 1-85 119.99 usd 7 days
    let us know you from mmowed to get 4%-20% discount

powerlevelingcom.com / Xmanlevel
    mokresh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought another 1-80 RAF, they did it really fast last time!

fshock2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

happy happy joy joy

My experience with xmanlevel was amazing. This is the result (total time played, and of course I blacked out character names etc), but please my entire post past the screenshot.
    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/905/xmanlevelproof.jpg

I have never had an account leveled before. I decided I wanted an 85 mage, and I wanted it fast. So I overcame my fear of my account being banned or stolen and started doing some research. I talked with a lot of people from various websites and forums. None of them were cheaper than xmanlevel, and most of them told me it would take at least 7 days to get my character done. xmanlevel did it in half the time and for half the price.

I messaged xmanlevel late on a weekday night. I grilled him with questions (sorry man!) beforehand and he quickly and accurately responded to all of them. After talking to him and looking at his prices, I decided to go with the RAF option and get two characters to level 85 instead of just one (if you're gonna do something, do it right!). I gave very specific instructions which they followed. I also used a friends acccount to monitor progress and confirmed that it was hand leveling and not bots.

I want to point out a few things. The communication is GREAT. I never had communication issues. I was always told when the levelers would log out and for how long they would be asleep. The person you talk to is always the same guy, and speaks English very well.

The one thing that stands out in my mind is when I had to interrupt the process. My arena partners had a change in plans and suddenly I had to do arena while these guys were still leveling my characters. I talked to xmanlevel and we worked the situation out with zero issues. I took about a day away from their leveling process to do arena and various other things on my main. All in all it took four days for two level 85 characters. It would have taken probably three if I had not interrupted the process.

TLDR: It's legit hand leveling, amazing customer service, your account is never in danger, you will be happy with the results

xmanlevel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your fantastic review

May the eternal sun shine upon you

jxy615's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used these guys to level my archaeology,I was too lazy to fly arround :P all went so smoothly.there was always someone on line to keep you updated and speak very good egnlish.I will def come back to to this site if I need another pl

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for your review. it a great honor to have you as our customer

Cun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How reliable is the honor farming from these guys?
    Is it done by hand?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi my friend we are 100% hand done. you are welcome to use your friend account watch us in game :P
    xmanlevel new price released 80-85 only 30 usd
    Last edited by xmanlevel; 10-22-2011 at 05:07 PM.

jxy615's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    these dude are awesome!!!. I brough 4 k jp from them. and when I took my account back I found they also get me 980 vp for free. I am more then satisfied ,definitely will order from them again

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 1

ok well its 7:30pm and i just placed my order over there msn 2xlvl 85's using RAF 120$ NOT TO BAD!!!!
    i normally pay 160$ for just 1 85 :P

anyway i have just sorted out the password issues that blizzard now makes with different ip's ect and waiting for his levels to log on i will keep this up2date and also post a review on the original post when lvling is done

Just waiting for him to start now

Ok its now 7:45 and they have logged on both characters and are lvl 2 :P

Day 2

ok its 10am for me now and both characters are lvl 36 so 34 lvls in a day? thats good seeming as there only haveing 1 guy follow why 1 does quests ect its not 2 people also there not being boosted either... will keep you updated.

ok its 7:45pm and there now lvl46. to me it seems to have sort of slowed down but i carnt agrue with 10 lvls in the past 9 hours... i feel as if the lvler has gotten bored already with my characters but we shall see will keep this updated.

ok its not 9:45pm and there lvl 50

Day 3

its 4:40pm and both characters are lvl 65.... i am getting worried now because i expected them to be about 70+ for the simple fact the i am supposed to have an 80 and a 85 by day 4. ( i payed extra to get the 2nd char to 85 cos am lazy ) both chars are also supposed to have 4k gold as well with

dual spec
    Cold Weather Flying skill
    Level 20 Mount +Level 40 Mount + Level 60 Flying Mount
    one related profession to the Corresponding lvl for free to 525
    (mining,herbalism,skinning)

i also havnt seen xman online on msn nor there customer serverices to tell him what proff's...

i saw him online befor and soon as i said hi and asked how my characters was and he signed off : /

its now 10:40 and checking the armour there level 70 so should i be expecting 15 more levels tomorrow? dont think it is do able but i dont mind waiting an extra day. :P.

Day 4

ok day 4and its 5pm.. this is when one of my guys should be atleast lvl 85 and the other 80...
    i have to admit this morning it was server maintenace ect so there was a minor set back.

from the armoury i see there lvl 77... : / not much hope... but as always armoury isnt 100% up2date with what happens in game so am gonna check in game soon on my mates account

ok both characters are indeed actually 77 i just hope that they lvl up fast :P

Day 5

Ok today is the day i was told that i should have my account back for sure.
    its 4:40pm and one is lvl 83 and the other is 82.... i gotta go collage now wen am back i shall give anuther update there

ok both characters are level 84 still no proffs cos xmanlevel hasnt been online for me to ask him about it...

Day 6

ok its now day 6 for me and its 3:15am and one of my guys just dinged 85 then logged off, so i hope it has the 4k i was told each character was going to get

just gotta wait for my 2nd guy to get 85 now

and pop theres my 2nd 85 at 3:25 now my final question is how much gold do they have

according to the WoW armory on my iphone 1 character has 1kish and the other 3kish : / i got told they would both have 4k with proffs... xman still not been on msn. : /

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for your fantastic review. I really appreciate it. there two things you mentioned in your review .one gather profeision to 525 and 4k gold on each char. we only give this to the normal 1-85 package. cause raf 1-80 with 3 time xp is too fast . the lvler can't make enough gold and level the profesion so we didn't include gold and profesion levleing in raf 1-80package. and 80-85 packge include 2 k gold and one gather profesion to 525 if they are at 450.I appologize for I didn't clear it befor you order any way thanks for your great review again . enjoy your game :P
    I am online 12 hours an day if you need another levleing come to me I will arrange my best lvler for you

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used xmanlevel again for the first time in over a year. They always did good service in the past, and I was happy to see that's still the case. I ordered a little less than 20 levels, and they did it very quickly with no problems at all. Highly recommended.

Being the hopeless altaholic that I am, I decided that I wanted another 85 of my new favorite class. I checked xmanlevel and some competing websites, and I saw that Xmanlevel was about 30 dollars cheaper so I went with him. I thought it might take a while since I was getting such a good price, but it was actually one of the fastest power-levelings I've ever seen. It only took about 4 days to go from 20-85, while leveling a gathering profession at the same time. Even with heirloom gear, that's blazing fast. So anyway, I give xmanlevel the highest possible score for this level- outstanding job.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 02-24-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    members of ownedcore, we have several free wow lvler stand by now. order from us and we can start right away 100% hand done finish asap mention you from ownedcore and enjoy the 20% discount !!!!

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered a 1-85 from them- took me a while to do so because they require you to enter some code, and it took me a while to find my old code. They should really stop requiring codes to buy their service. Anyway, I finally got the order placed, and I'll let you know how it goes.

- edit - 17 hours after ordering I still haven't been able to contact them, even though I've already paid. There doesn't seem to be anyone there. Maybe they are keeping limited hours with this being a quiet time for WoW. Regardless, not a great start to the powerlevel, though I've used them in the past and am confident they will get it done.

- edit 2 - they just refunded my money via paypal without explanation. Not sure if they are not doing levelings right now or what. Oh well, at least they were honest about the whole thing.
    Last edited by Altair87; 06-05-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4445464748