0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Www.GDPchina.com review gold-order

Before i start: there was already post on gdpchina but its inactive becouse it was older then 352 days!! So i make new thread.

I have bought gold from GDPCHINA.com.

Also my advise: "If you need your gold fast, dont use gdpchina.com"

I waited 2 weeks before they delivered the gold, they just didnt had any in stock :s.
    And i ordered only 5k gold, can u imagine.
    Refused to give money back, also refused to deliver same amount gold on other realm where i had a char.
    I mean come on....in 2 weeks i could farm 5k myself. Stupid website, they also call you for confirmation on your phone at the most unpropriate times of the day like 3:00 AM.

Hi MTV, and welcome to my crib!

Www.GDPchina.com  review gold-order
    pengo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 weeks? wow thats slow. thanks for the updated review.

Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol @ 3am .

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

mmorpg188's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, its been 2 weeks, I have requested a refund since I have not received my order, and nobody will reply to my emails. I have filed a complaint with the BBB. My bank already said they will refund the funds and take legal action for fraud. Dont even bother. Their spam (email) tactics are another story altogether, steer clear of this site!

eXp0's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    69/40
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to make sure all people still know about these people i have very interesting news about this company

* AVOID AT ALL COSTS *

bought gold - 40,000 for 50£

-First problem: Bought gold and 4 days later i got the first call to come and get it .. 2 problems with this
    -- i told them i wouldnt be online until 2 pm and not to call before because id be at work.. they called at 12:30pm thus i missed it
    -- i was told when i bought that i would get gold within 30 mins ( its now been 2 weeks btw)

Second problem: So after that mess i went on live chat and told them to get it sorted .. i get these words ( soon , sorry for trouble ) <-- watch out for this one no.1 on their copy and paste
    - they then told me it was my fault i missed the first delivery ( note: after me telling them i wouldnt be online until 2 pm)

third problem: so 3 days ago i get a call at 10:30 am .. " come on live chat" so i think yay gold at last ... ermmm nope ..no such luck >.< they told me that now i could have only 32,000 gold instead of 40,000 gold so i told them ok just please get me it soon ... at this stage they met me ingame and give me 7,000 gold

so since i bought 40,000 gold for 50£ ive been waiting,been given less

oh and i forgot to mention the live chat operator told me " when you buy cheap gold what can you expect sir"

i can only say please dont be stupid and buy from these people .. its the worst excuse for a company ive ever seen.

So after all i got the 32k .. its funny how fast these people can be once ur dispute in paypal results in paypal stepping in .... 2 hours after paypal phoned them ... 4 different characters all at once met me in sw and give me the gold along with a few level 80 boe's as a sorry
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 11-05-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: doublepost